Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How Do I Search For A Better Half Here Without Looking Freaky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Search For A Better Half Here Without Looking Freaky (728 Views)

Nairaland Forui Want To Believe That It's Possible To Meet My Perfect Half Here. / Ways To Get Your Boobs Noticed Without Looking silly / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Search For A Better Half Here Without Looking Freaky by Afamdman(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2009
I read through d post here and anytime some1 post about "i looking for a female" he gets looked like dude ain't got no game is it wrong 2 look for people here on this forum cos i like d brains and independence that some of these women have but there is no private way 2 meet them without you kind folks of nairaland making it look bad, that we'll like 2 know them. my question is thus how do i go about it without looking freaky and don't tell me about naira list its one sided i don't see how a woman will see ur ad and pick up up her phone and call u no offence 2 d ladies i hear all this talk about i can do that but no. ladies still see it as throwing their honor away
Re: How Do I Search For A Better Half Here Without Looking Freaky by Gabry(f): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2009
The problem with here is that most people dont tell the truth and thats what u have to becareful however if u like someone and you need to know the person privately, just make casual friends with the person here and when you gain a slight trust with each other, ask her for her YIM or MSn or ICQ and than you can go private.
Re: How Do I Search For A Better Half Here Without Looking Freaky by Afamdman(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2009
In other words i should move around post that my interest is in and keep saying i like u or stuff like dat i guess thats stalking now that is freaky don't want 2 go down like that thanks any way for ur response noted
Re: How Do I Search For A Better Half Here Without Looking Freaky by Gabry(f): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2009
I said make the person as a casual friend. Ok, if you wanna see examples of guys posting here like casual friends and they know when to hit the button, you look at the way goodass post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=233199;sa=showPosts (Sorry Baba Ngozi, I had to use you as an example) or u see swit_D post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=342307;sa=showPosts or TheSeeker https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=340584;sa=showPosts or MrbrownJay https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=295689;sa=showPosts

See, when they post, they dont go straight to toasting. Its all very casual, showing their good personalities and thats what makes alot of female NL's admire and like them alot. Your objective here is not to toast in public but to just make friends. When u make friends, than you ask for their YIM than from there u begin your toast. I hope you get my drift.
Re: How Do I Search For A Better Half Here Without Looking Freaky by Afamdman(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2009
Am sorry thats way 2 much time 2 spend on meeting some1 u might not hook up there is really 2 little informantion 2 go along with knowing people on NL cos what u know about most people here is just their ID and sex i prefer 2 have a conversation 1st on d phone if we flow then we flow if not we both know not have 2 spend so much time trying 2 get some1 2 give u their YIM and u don't even know how they look or how u'll flow with that person @seun and nairaland admins they should find a way for people 2 generate a friend list or something that can allow people choose who they can be friends with or can send private messages to that will help than spending 1 month 2 get some1 2 give u their contact so they can meet u on another network if u can pass d message 2 seun and others
Seems one really has 2 go through freaky stuff 2 meet ladies up in dis place am not down with that
Re: How Do I Search For A Better Half Here Without Looking Freaky by Gabry(f): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2009
If u want to jump to conclusion, thats when most females dey play shakara for hia and thats when u will see most ladies would avoid u and guys would be calling u an ass.

Ladies do not like to jump straight to the point and thats what most men do which is a bad mistake. In order to have a relationship, you should never rush into things and jump into conclusion, Always take things one step a time and if it flows, it flows.

For me, if a guy come asking for my number just like that o talk, Im like no way! Move aside and stop buggin me!I dont do calls and I hate talking to a person on the phoen if I dont know the person.
Re: How Do I Search For A Better Half Here Without Looking Freaky by Dammyray(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2009
@poster sori oo to do that you must be a popular member who has posted @lest 1500 comments and like going to romance section,come make i 1st ask you which day you joing N/L self

(1) (Reply)

"lovers" Are They Necessary / Some Love Quotes / I Am In Love With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.