Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday (954 Views)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by FroshGirl(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Don Jazzy has reacted to rumors that he
deliberately left Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s 60th birthday party in order to avoid performing with former label act, D’banj.

According to reports Senator Murray-Bruce had already made a request that Don Jazzy and D’banj should perform together at his birthday party in Eko Hotel and suites last night.

Reacting to the rumors, Don Jazzy took to Twitter by saying; “Haba na whats going on pls? I already announced that I am taking a break from being an artist.

Hence why I didn’t perform Surulere with Dr Sid and concur with Timaya. My team also performed tonight na guys. I didn’t show up. I am not an artist I take GOD beg una.

Moreover I had left the venue way before Dbanj’s performance though.”

Read more and see what a naija lady posted on instagram here>>>http://www.mribung.com/2016/02/nollywood-actress-shows-out-her-big.html

Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by FroshGirl(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2016
check it out pls
lalasticlala
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by vizkiz: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2016
I think you need to go to bed op. It's late! You be witch? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by cr7lomo: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2016
Frosh girl , what's the meaning of frosh
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by cr7lomo: 12:18am On Feb 21, 2016
vizkiz:
I think you need to go to bed op. It's late! You be witch? undecided

I guess u d wizard to hv known she's a witch.... R u her father.... U wan off Gen?
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by vizkiz: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2016
cr7lomo:

I guess u d wizard to hv known she's a witch.... R u her father.... U wan off Gen?

I don off gen since. This heat too much... Even the fan sef dey blow heat I no get fuel to waste abeg grin
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by ibkgab001: 12:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Heat won kill me ooooo .... Who send me come Lagos ooooooo
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2016
FroshGirl:
Don Jazzy has reacted to rumors that he
deliberately left Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s 60th birthday party in order to avoid performing with former label act, D’banj.

According to reports Senator Murray-Bruce had already made a request that Don Jazzy and D’banj should perform together at his birthday party in Eko Hotel and suites last night.

Reacting to the rumors, Don Jazzy took to Twitter by saying; “Haba na whats going on pls? I already announced that I am taking a break from being an artist.

Hence why I didn’t perform Surulere with Dr Sid and concur with Timaya. My team also performed tonight na guys. I didn’t show up. I am not an artist I take GOD beg una.

Moreover I had left the venue way before Dbanj’s performance though.”
Would reading the full lenght of this post make CAC allow me register my "I.T FIRM" as "LTD" for free?
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by cr7lomo: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2016
vizkiz:

I don off gen since. This heat too much... Even the fan sef dey blow heat I no get fuel to waste abeg grin

Lol.. No b lie ooo , d heat too much
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by FroshGirl(m): 12:36am On Feb 21, 2016
cr7lomo:
Frosh girl , what's the meaning of frosh
Maybe you are from Malawi, it meanx Fresh,,,,
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by missKiffy(f): 12:39am On Feb 21, 2016
Who cares undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by cr7lomo: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2016
FroshGirl:

Maybe you are from Malawi, it meanx Fresh,,,,

Dint know that... Kool
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2016
Guys watch out for dis movie it's going to be a very long seasonal movie!!
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by Adonis3: 1:48am On Feb 21, 2016
people quick to jump into conclusions without knowing the true story

Funny enough, many weren't even there

I'm glad he's come out to clear the air in this manner

Still got respect for him

#DonJazzy

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Comments her mehhhhnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@you wan off gen hahahahaha
Re: Don Jazzy Says Why He Didn’t Perform With D’banj At Bruce Birthday by Dirkcoyt: 2:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Its just another bullisht the media wants to engage our mind with for the new week, p-squares own was last week.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Vs Prostituting ..which Is Betterbetter / . / Has Any Of You Girlfriends Asked You For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.