Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG (36751 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Air Force Chief’s Wife, Amosu, Returns Stolen N381m To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by Psalmsquare(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
What?

This is bad. Is there anybody from the Government of Goodluck Jonathan that did not steal? for those that say Nigeria is not a God Worshiping Country, must really not be appreciating what he did by taking these people out of Govt.

Imagine if PDP was still ruling.

This is so crazy.... Making and breaking the rules...!! Do they think of heaven@all....?
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by kuuljay(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Trendishine:
u ar fool. u ar typing shits like dis 2 create hatred for the easters. but i repeat again, u ar fool. n u cant stop the luv ppl frm that land wld be gettin.. i support buhari n i voted for him, but i wont have u talking abt my ppl that way. n if u ar a yoruba dude, u ar a bigger fool. no apology
grin grin grin grin
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by kuuljay(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
kraftykc:

Which brothers? I hope you see that all actors in that film are Yoruba? Not one other tribe is mentioned.
and how many Yorubas have you seen shouting it's a witchhunt
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by PastorOla1: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
kuuljay:
Pure lies, propaganda and witch hunting from APC....according to my blooders from...the rising sun grin grin grin grin
: NO DOUBT ABOUT IT YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND LONG AGO BUT YOU DONT KNOW. YOU DPNT NEED TO BE APC OR PDP TO KNOW THE GEJ WAS NOT FIT TO PRESIDENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. GOODLUCK AND PATIENCE TO YOU.
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by tanteta(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
kuuljay:
and how many Yorubas have you seen shouting it's a witchhunt

Why should they cry witch hunt, its you peoples stock of trade. This has been your way of enriching yourselves from the very beginning of this country.
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by Beulah12: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
End times looters!!
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by matthew41(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
keep the money coming, we need them to fund our budget..
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by babafirst(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
989900:
I think for tranparency, and other purposes, the recoveries should be made public, probably have a website with a counter, indicating recovered monies so far -- it will help shut up our dear WWs too.

Secondly, the 'goats' that returned our 'yams', should get less sentences or punishment, say a fifth or tenth of those that can't or won't cooperate.

I agree with you,in particular the suggestion that the recoveries should be made public.
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by 4C2215131: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lawd have mercy!!! These people deserve a firing squad. They steal without ...I don't know...Jesus!

As it stands, it is not an issue of the FG not funding the military, it does. The monies are just stolen!
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
drss:
video of her returning d moni or adon abilivit.
But if it was a negative story abt Nigeria u will believe wit out pictures
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by oyinkinola: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
[b]The efforts of Nigerian government to recover the looted fund without the full supports of Nigerian would not make the task easy for the government, to recover the looted fund, we are hearing that the looters will fight back the nation and they were doing so without hide! it's samefull to this nation that a few elements with their evil acts and their colaborators hold down the 170 million nigerian in sufferance at the watch of themselves without any reactions isn't this a shame to the nation? If $1 trillion is unaccounted for and we are looking elsewhere for an angel to come and fix our economy for us without taken the looters responsible, it's a shame to this nation, if we still depend on the aid of western world , Usa, Asia gulf state for our own survival while harbouring the looters who looted us to bone without challenge, then it's a shame to the nation! if the Europian looted their treasory can they have the money to fix their economy talkless of helping others. if a party which formed for the service of the people openly support and protected the looters it is a shame, enough is enough for the office holders and publics sevants who looting nigeria treasory. NLFRC is now at watch of you looters and a drastic action will be taken against any looters!
here is some of the action taken so far:
Letter to the UN
Letter to the EU
Letter to the world bank and monetary institutions
Letter to the AU
Letter to the ECOWAS
Letter to the nations: Swis, Gb, Usa, Germany, Asian nation, Gulf states etc
we let's these international communities known that we need their full support on how to help nigerian government recover every kobo looted in nigeia and placed in their countries, no more hide out for the looters any longer, they either return the looted fund at their disposure or return it, no other options, they may try to play god or take is as joke all for their peril!

JOIN NLFRC Crusade to save nigeria nation!
NLFRC: Nigeria Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA....AMEN

co-ordinator oyinkinola[/b]
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by OmoOsanyin: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
FINE!

Now Jail the baaaiiich for life, and all others involved and flush key down the loo.

Make a National announcement with verifiable photos in prison, in her cell room and bed with common inmates.

THE THIEF RETURNING THE LOOT CONFIRMS GUILT AND ONLY THE BEGINNING. NO TRIAL REQUIRED.

WHAT THE GUNS ARE YOU WAITING FOR? OR DO I SMELL CONSPIRACY HERE

QUIT PLAYING ON OUR BRAINS DUDES! En Hen.
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by oyinkinola: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
OmoOsanyin:
FINE!

Now Jail the baaaiiich for life, and all others involved and flush key down the loo.

Make a National announcement with verifiable photos in prison, in her cell room and bed with common inmates.

THE THIEF RETURNING THE LOOT CONFIRMS GUILT AND ONLY THE BEGINNING. NO TRIAL REQUIRED.

[s]WHAT THE GUNS ARE YOU WAITING FOR? OR DO I SMELL CONSPIRACY HERE

QUIT PLAYING ON OUR BRAINS DUDES! En Hen.
[/s]

UNITED NATIONS
19 february 2016
NLFRC
Nigeria Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade
sir, the level of embezzlement during the past government in Nigeria, call for greater caution and the fund looted which is up to $1 trillion is at present disperse in all around the world and the looters are moving freely without fear, they even try to manupulate the justice and frustrate the efforts of nigeria government to recover the looted fund, we NLFRC call on your authority to give Nigeria government the supports needed to refnd the looted money anywhere in the world.
we enjoy your office to charge all the nations to investigate all nigerian looters who might pretend to be victim of human right and sit on Nigerian weath on foreign land.

with regard
NLFRC
co-ordinator oyinkinola.
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by RaptorX: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
All this recovery is not really about fighting corruption, but looking for money to spend by a broke government. The way it's done in advanced nations is you prosecute the offender and throw them in jail, then you seize their assets or make them refund what's stolen. Until I see this guy's sent to long jail sentences, then it's all a wash.
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by Mostprecious(f): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
anonimi:

I thought the Bible said - faith without WORKS is dead, not so
How does prayer alone help our country?
How
What happened to using our God-given brains to reflect on things such as this FAKE story and others about PHANTOM recoveries made by Buhari and his band of LIARS and propagandists?
Why can't we use our brains?
When shall we use our brians to ask Buhari to stop JUNKETEERING about and fix our:

- exchange rate
- economy
- employment
- insecurity

instead of telling us TALES by moonlight of imaginary recoveries.
When

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
Ma dear, if u ask me na who I won ask? We startd by electing an old man nd we expect hm to think like a gentlemen. Its nt possible na cos d old man is thinkin of hs organs dt myt fail soon. He s bin electd alredy, wat is left nw is for us to pray for hm, so dt God given brain can be given to hm

1 Like

Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by oyinkinola: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
The efforts of Nigerian government to recover the looted fund without the full supports of Nigerian would not make the task easy for the government, to recover the looted fund, we are hearing that the looters will fight back the nation and they were doing so without hide! it's samefull to this nation that a few elements with their evil acts and their colaborators hold down the 170 million nigerian in sufferance at the watch of themselves without any reactions isn't this a shame to the nation? If $1 trillion is unaccounted for and we are looking elsewhere for an angel to come and fix our economy for us without taken the looters responsible, it's a shame to this nation, if we still depend on the aid of western world , Usa, Asia gulf state for our own survival while harbouring the looters who looted us to bone without challenge, then it's a shame to the nation! if the Europian looted their treasory can they have the money to fix their economy talkless of helping others. if a party which formed for the service of the people openly support and protected the looters it is a shame, enough is enough for the office holders and publics sevants who looting nigeria treasory. NLFRC is now at watch of you looters and a drastic action will be taken against any looters!
here is some of the action taken so far:
Letter to the UN
Letter to the EU
Letter to the world bank and monetary institutions
Letter to the AU
Letter to the ECOWAS
Letter to the nations: Swis, Gb, Usa, Germany, Asian nation, Gulf states etc
we let's these international communities known that we need their full support on how to help nigerian government recover every kobo looted in nigeia and placed in their countries, no more hide out for the looters any longer, they either return the looted fund at their disposure or return it, no other options, they may try to play god or take is as joke all for their peril!

JOIN NLFRC Crusade to save nigeria nation!
NLFRC: Nigeria Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA....AMEN

co-ordinator oyinkinola
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by Vista414: 1:32am On Feb 22, 2016
[b][/b]SOUTH WEST PEOPLE HAVE DESTROYED MY COUNTRY!!! YORUBA THE BIGGEST THIEVES EVER! DISGUSTING!!!
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by AbuuAasiyah(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2016
989900:
I think for tranparency, and other purposes, the recoveries should be made public, probably have a website with a counter, indicating recovered monies so far -- it will help shut up our dear WWs too.

Secondly, the 'goats' that returned our 'yams', should get less sentences or punishment, say a fifth or tenth of those that can't or won't cooperate.

A fifth or a a tenth? So we actually reward corruption? So folks see it as "okay to be corrupt, you'd only get a fifth or tenth of d punishment if u cooperate when caught"
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by 989900: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
AbuuAasiyah:

A fifth or a a tenth? So we actually reward corruption? So folks see it as "okay to be corrupt, you'd only get a fifth or tenth of d punishment if u cooperate when caught"

It is what it is . . . it's done in some other parts of the world too.

We need the money -- their doing time alone won't keep the country running, nor will it serve as enough punishment.

Would you rather a 'goat' gets life imprisonment and not return the 'yams', or gets say 5-7 years imprisonment and some other bans . . . and still returns the 'yams'?
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by Pidggin(f): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pictures of her returning the money or I will never belivit

B/w if this is true, South Westerners how market, why all this stealing? grin

1 Like

Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by Dynamo35: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
This company is trending online with their amazing compensation and payout with only N4200 one time payment.you can earn from N3200 to N20m.This is real!Go to www.project10thousandmillionaire.com.
Re: Omolara Amosu Returns Stolen N381m To FG by Mostprecious(f): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
anonimi:

I thought the Bible said - faith without WORKS is dead, not so
How does prayer alone help our country?
How
What happened to using our God-given brains to reflect on things such as this FAKE story and others about PHANTOM recoveries made by Buhari and his band of LIARS and propagandists?
Why can't we use our brains?
When shall we use our brians to ask Buhari to stop JUNKETEERING about and fix our:

- exchange rate
- economy
- employment
- insecurity

instead of telling us TALES by moonlight of imaginary recoveries.
When

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
Ma dear, if u ask me na who i won ask?
No matter how u try to b heard, nothing happens or changes, rather it gets worse.
fake story or not, we need d almighty God's intervention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... / Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.