Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! (1095 Views)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2016
In a shocking development, Saudi Arabia has now publicly admitted they possess NUCLEAR BOMBS. The bombs will protect the ground invasion of Syria by Turkey and Saudi Arabia. . . which puts the Russians in the unenviable position of having to use nuclear weapons to defend themselves and Syria.

Speaking in a television interview Dahham Al-‘Anzi of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was discussing why many in the Arab world feel the need for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to be removed from power, and that a ground invasion was not only necessary, but is going to take place!

In the context of the pending invasion, Dahham Al-‘Anzi outlined the missiles, planes and other war-fighting equipment the Kingdom has acquired and then revealed “We have a nuclear bomb” and asked the TV Interviewer, “Why do you think we have all these weapons?” He then answered his own question “to protect Arabs and Muslims.”

Not content to have revealed this staggering information, Dahham Al-‘Anzi went further and stated “We may test it within weeks.”...read more

http://ourtimeiscome.com/2016/02/21/saudi-arabia-admits-it-has-nuclear-bombs-will-test-within-weeks/

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Where dem wan test am?
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by kaze4blues(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2016
I want to believe this is the joke of the century
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Our Time Is Come? Says it all
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by Atigba: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please test and use that nuke

I need war in the middle east

Russian, Saudi, Iran, Iraq and turkey

So that oil price can rise again
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by seunny4lif(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dem get how many ?
Dem won use Nuclear bomb for Russia grin
Maybe dem no want their country again grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Vladimirovich Putin, my son, be wary when you see a rat threatening a cat, we have an adage for it in Ijebu, it is called “Dada o le ja, sugbon o laburo togbo ju le” meaning “Dada (A person with dreadlocks) cannot fight but has a younger sibling he relies on”. grin

You do not need an astrologist to tell you that Amerika is scheming to replicate the bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki on Moscow & St. Petersburg so I suggest you position atleast 42% of your sophisticated nukes towards Amerika preferably the R-36M so that the bastards at the Pentagon do not see them coming. grin

1 thing is certain, my son, when push comes to shove, NATO will blink & cower at the blasts of the Russian Topol-M & RS-24 Yars.

But you must do me 2 important favours - Putin;

1.) Make sure the 1st nuclear missile target in Saudi-Arabia is the Kaaba so that I can tell my muslim neighbour who is fond of telling me - “I am going to Mecca, I am going to Mecca” - to change his pilgrim destination to the Taman Budaya Sentul Amusement Park in Jarkata Indonesia. grin

2.) Make sure the 5th nuclear missile target in Amerika (Because I already know that the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th targets are WhiteHouse, Pentagon, Langley & WallStreet) is directed at the city of Pontiac in Michigan so that my heartless Ex-woman friend can be roasted like Asun (roasted goat meat) for breaking my heart by emigrating to Amerika in 2014 without telling me until a week later. I have not been able to love ever since. grin

9 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by romme2u: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zoharariel:
Vladimirovich Putin, my son, be wary when you see a rat threatening a cat, we have an adage for it in Ijebu, it is called “Dada o le ja, sugbon o laburo togbo ju le” meaning “Dada (A person with dreadlocks) cannot fight but has a younger sibling he relies on”. grin

You do not need an astrologist to tell you that Amerika is scheming to replicate the bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki on Moscow & St. Petersburg so I suggest you position atleast 42% of your sophisticated nukes towards Amerika preferably the R-36M so that the bastards at the Pentagon do not see them coming. grin

1 thing is certain, my son, when push comes to shove, NATO will blink & cower at the blasts of the Russian Topol-M & RS-24 Yars.

1.) Make sure the 1st nuclear missile target in Saudi-Arabia is the Kaaba so that I can tell my muslim neighbour who is fond of telling me - “I am going to Mecca, I am going to Mecca” - to change his pilgrim destination to the Taman Budaya Sentul Amusement Park in Jarkata Indonesia. grin

2.) Make sure the 5th nuclear missile target in Amerika (Because I already know that the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th targets are WhiteHouse, Pentagon, Langley & WallStreet) is directed at the city of Pontiac in Michigan so that my heartless Ex-woman friend can be roasted like Asun (roasted goat meat) for breaking my heart by emigrating to Amerika in 2014 without telling me until a week later. I have not been able to love ever since. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

guy u wicked, u no wan make that girl rest grin grin grin grin grin grin

she was tired of u and had to run away before u do something silly tongue

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by NairaMinted: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zoharariel:

grin You are funny o. You haf come again u dis mad man. My belle wan burst.

The attacks should be limited to Langley & Wall Street though. Those are the real seats of power not where the puppet resides in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Besides the fallout will also affect all those other areas in Washington DC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by fineguy11(m): 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Finally,a joke to laugh off this heat from my body..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by seunny4lif(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin
God bless you ooooh
Laugh won kill me grin
Zoharariel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by cyprus000: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
[size=13pt]
This just doused all doubt on the claim of inside sources that said "saudi sent tactical nukes to incirlik air base for deployment in the planned invasion of syria."

Just lyk I said on the other thread. Such move is nothing but a suicide mission, especially with country lyk turkey and saudi that virtually have no defence against russian Nuke babies.

Even US with her Ground-Based Midcourse Defense system(GMD), is not protected , not to talk of some simpletons

Some people want to turn their country to radioative dust, all in bide to project useless regional power.

We Just dey watch from afar with our binoculargrin[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH152YdsmuJOgqn3SY_G7sgicGUQbTTrqCtH79atX0JqNiKAKn[/img]
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by cyprus000: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zoharariel:

[size=13pt]
Your matter dun pass be carefulgrin
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks! by laidian(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zoharariel:

Werey o

(1) (Reply)

How I Made £400k In 5 Months Sleeping With Men (photos). / JUST IN: U.S. Withdraws From United Nations Human Rights Body / The Leadership Role Of A Giant Turkey That got The World Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.