Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,585 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611008 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
fighal:

She’s not a scammer Oga...
You called her a guy and she corrected you. Your follow up reply was unprofessional, she opted to not go on with the transaction.. Why call her scammer because of that?
E no make sense na.. na jeje be life bros.
I did a transaction with her yesterday and it went all smooth..
E nor make sense to accuse someone without proof of scam or anything. Na person business and hustle you dey kill like that.
No be so na

Thanks Chief
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 4:31am On Jul 31, 2020
Looks like you are operating the same account right? lmao....It is only this account that do defend him. Guy man, I be Lagos guy, So pack well
fighal:

She’s not a scammer Oga...
You called her a guy and she corrected you. Your follow up reply was unprofessional, she opted to not go on with the transaction.. Why call her scammer because of that?
E no make sense na.. na jeje be life bros.
I did a transaction with her yesterday and it went all smooth..
E nor make sense to accuse someone without proof of scam or anything. Na person business and hustle you dey kill like that.
No be so na

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 4:32am On Jul 31, 2020
All scammers on this forum use these formats: (a) I am a female (b) I am a Pastor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2020
@Moderators: FOD, puskin, naijacutee, dominique

Could you kindly call this guy to order?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Internetsavvy(m): 5:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
All scammers on this forum use these formats: (a) I am a female (b) I am a Pastor cheesy

Get your fact Right Oga, don't just jump into conclusion.

Cokebar is one of the most trustworthy exchanger on this platform, I make a transaction on an average of $2k with her every month .

I just finished a transaction with her some minutes ago

She no be I never shop and obviously not in your class.

Ciao

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Intellab(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Is this guy legit? Please someone should tell me
Go ahead and deal. She is faster than bank staffs behind the counter.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
LOL....Bloody scammer and an Idiot. telling me he is a female.lmao I need to report you
If you yourself turned out to be Jagaban, Ample02, the world reknowned scammer, I won't be surprised.

Guys be very careful of this guy.

Dominique, my advise is to monitor the activities of this guy. He knows Cokebar is a very trusted exchanger yet he tries to rubbish her work. Only one person is known to do that, and that is the scammer we've been battling with for years now.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Intellab:

Go ahead and deal. She is faster than bank staffs behind the counter.
He won't deal with her because she is savvy and can't be easily scammed. He is hunting for a weak victim.

Again, be very careful of Neyoohpompy!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nerdnextdoor: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Are you chatting, texting, blogging, content writing, book writing, school-project writing or want to attract more clients with your Fiverr, Upwork and other freelancing jobs, then get Grammarly Premium today to spice up your writing and enhance its flow. With Grammarly Premium, your writing will look like that of a pro's or at least helps you avoid embarrassing write-ups that might make you look like a fool to your Readers. Call/Whatsapp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Xbee007:

If you yourself turned out to be Jagaban, Ample02, the world reknowned scammer, I won't be surprised.

Guys be very careful of this guy.

Dominique, my advise is to monitor the activities of this guy. He knows Cokebar is a very trusted exchanger yet he tries to rubbish her work. Only one person is known to do that, and that is the scammer we've been battling with for years now.

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Now this forum is lively.... grin I need any other legit payoneer hustler. I am afraid to get scammed here. $700 to be exchanged
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshege(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Lol...I doesn't change anything dude....You are a scammer on this forum.

Babe, I have transacted with Cokebar numerous times without escrow and I completely trust her. I have spoken to her countless times too. Because you have some few dollars to sell should not make you respond to a trader rudely.
She corrected you based on an assumption that you made concerning her gender and you label her a scammer! How low can you go? And why are you requesting that she chats you up on TG when almost everyone here uses WhatsApp?

You are probably up to some mischief due o the way you approach and handle this matter. Evidently, you have poor social and communication skills.

If you have evidence that Cokebar is a scammer and also 'male', kindly furnish us with the evidence. Else you refrain from calling her a scammer and retract your post because it is a violation of Nairaland T&C.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Now this forum is lively.... grin I need any other legit payoneer hustler. I am afraid to get scammed here. $700 to be exchanged

Are you selling? If yes, I buy Payoneer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2020
I don't give a damn about your submission shocked
tshege:

Babe, I have transacted with Cokebar numerous times without escrow and I completely trust her. I have spoken to her countless times too. Because you have some few dollars to sell should not make you respond to a trader rudely.
She corrected you based on an assumption that you made concerning her gender and you label her a scammer! How low can you go? And why are you requesting that she chats you up on TG when almost everyone here uses WhatsApp?

You are probably up to some mischief due o the way you approach and handle this matter. Evidently, you have poor social and communication skills.

If you have evidence that Cokebar is a scammer and also 'male', kindly furnish us with the evidence. Else you refrain from calling her a scammer and retract your post because it is a violation of Nairaland T&C.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bless01: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
LOL....Bloody scammer and an Idiot. telling me he is a female.lmao I need to report you

You are the one at fault here, you where asking for vouch she showed you proof, you again made a mistake in regards to gender she again corrected you, instead of taking corrections you refuse, neither you went ahead shouting scam, scam everywhere.

Cokebar is legit, done deals with her several times.

Hope you are not the scammer or impersonator here?

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Thanks guys!

Appreciate!!!
@Dominique, could you kindly address this?!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2020
I have seen you have many good reviews grin....Now can we have a deal?
CokeBar:
Thanks guys!

Appreciate!!!
@Dominique, could you kindly address this?!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
I have seen you have many good reviews grin....Now can we have a deal?

This might be a harmless joke to you but that was someone's business you were tarnishing.

First off, you should apologise for falsely accusing me and then take down your posts. Thanks.

@Dominique

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Neyoohpompy(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Then get loss if you remain strong head....There are so many sellers out there, be happy I wanna transact with you. I am changing my mind again. I repeat, i don't give a damn
CokeBar:

This might be a harmless joke to you but that was someone's business you were tarnishing.

First off, you should apologise for falsely accusing me and then take down your posts. Thanks.

@Dominique
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2020
roland2rule:

Good luck to you. I hope you won't cry blue murder when you get scammed.

So many red flags yet you still want to transact with him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 0coded80: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2020
0coded80:
please, who have or know a reliable tools I can use to extract up to 1M Nigerians mails?
still needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joey150(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2020
CokeBar:

@Dominique

Only Payoneer?

Do you buy PayPal funds?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2020
joey150:

Only Payoneer?

Do you buy PayPal funds?

No sir, I do only payoneer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dominique(f): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:

You're one to accuse someone else of scam with all the crypto airdrop scams you were littering all over the business and investment sections last year. What does that make you? You did the right thing by coming to verify if she's legit but jumping into conclusions just because she corrected an assumption is totally wrong. Cokebar has been trading on the currency exchange thread for a while now and I'm yet to get any complaints about her. She doesn't reject escrow neither has she been linked with any shady username or deal. Next time don't go hastily accusing people without any form of evidence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dominique(f): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2020
roland2rule:

You're a regular on the currency thread, you should know these so-called scam detectors sometimes turn out to be the scammers. Don't trade with that guy without an escrow
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Xbee007:

Good luck to you. I hope you won't cry blue murder when you get scammed.

So many red flags yet you still want to transact with him.

Nigga, be Calming down na smiley, I am also following the conversation. I only want to see his responsiveness and approach of transacting to further solidify the evidence against him since he is proving he is not into scam.. Up till now, I haven't seen his message probably he is not online lolz.. We are all helping each other out here, and I have reported some scam cases here too... God will help us

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2020
dominique:

You're a regular on the currency thread, you should know these so-called scam detectors sometimes turn out to be the scammers. Don't trade with that guy without an escrow

Thanks. Exactly what I want to figure out. If he feels unsafe using escrow or sending first, then I can also drop comments here for people to be careful of him based on what I have read so far about him... God help us all

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2020
dominique:

You're one to accuse someone else of scam with all the crypto airdrop scams you were littering all over the business and investment sections last year. What does that make you? You did the right thing by coming to verify if she's legit but jumping into conclusions just because she corrected an assumption is totally wrong. Cokebar has been trading on the currency exchange thread for a while now and I'm yet to get any complaints about her. She doesn't reject escrow neither has she been linked with any shady username or deal. Next time don't go hastily accusing people without any form of evidence

Thanks for addressing this!

Back to business:

♧●♧●♧●
Clean/legit $50 - $5000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 435/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

●♧●♧●♧●

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
I buy PAYONEER FUND. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF. I will change your ideas about Nigerians. Genuine Nigerians still exist that are not greedy or enslaved to money.

HIT ME UP and let's do business.

https:///%2B2348067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
I don't give a damn about your submission shocked
Come and after a deal, you will re-come over and over again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by erjo: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
9ja fiverr review for sale $5 - 2500 $10 - 4500
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtyla(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Yeah!

Damn!
I cant but ask, what do you sell?
I know you said you wont tell tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: superfemo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.