Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1620699 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
tshabalala:
Good day all, has anyone done transaction with CokeBar here?
She is legit
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Femolacaster:

She is legit

Thank you sir!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
Saucekide25:
Are you a Freelancer or Trader in need of a Legitimate exchanger to withdraw or exchange your Freelance earnings and trading proceeds to Naira Instantly?

WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE WITH THE BEST RATES!!!

▪️
▪️
WE BUY/SELL ↔️⬇️

➜BTC ⭕
➜Fiverr Funds
➜Payoneer (Upto 480/$)
➜CashApp
➜ Neteller
➜ Skrill
➜ PerfectMoney (Upto 480/$)
➜Domiciliary Funds ($-£-€)

and more, at best market rates...

Visit our official website to learn more + trade instantly ⬇️

http://www.rexchangeng.com

cheesy WhatsApp http:///2348122204769

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
over legit and super fast
tshabalala:

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
tshabalala:

If she maga you, come my inbox, I will give you the money.

Over legit dey worry her.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Teja324: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2020
2*$75 fiverr reviews available. Inbox me if you are interested

WhatsApp me on 07032380845
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VenOmswiftTM(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2020
tshabalala:

You have nothing to fear. She's legit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ineaghe(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hello Guys. Has anyone been getting good results from the Fiverr promoted Gigs ads?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
SELL YOUR ECURRENCIES @AMAZING RATES

TODAY'S RATES

PAYONEER - UPTO N477/$

PERFECTMONEY - UPTO N480/$

BITCOIN / USDT - UPTO N490/$

Visit our official website: https://rexchangeng.com/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by A305: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Good morning house,

I just want to inquire if:

*The 'make a payment' options is still functional from payoneer to payoneer -- Does money still get sent and received via this option?

*When was the last time you did send or receive via the M.A.P process?

My question is mostly directed to the exchangers who mostly deal in payoneer funds because as of yesterday, a payoneer rep on reddit confirmed that personal payment has been terminated -- And that only the business to personal payment are allowed.

Can exchangers here confirm this.

Cc CokeBar
Nsonaso
Saucekide25

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2020
A305:
Good morning house,

*The 'make a payment' options is still functional from payoneer to payoneer -- Does money still get sent and received via this option?

My question is mostly directed to the exchangers who mostly deal in payoneer funds because as of yesterday, a payoneer rep on reddit confirmed that personal payment has been terminated -- And that only the business to personal payment are allowed.

Cc Coke.Bar

Trust you're good, mine works well
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 480/$

Rate is 480/$

Rate is 480/$

Rate is 480/$

Rate is 480/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

Keep crunching ▪︎
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by A305: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2020
CokeBar:

Trust you're good, mine works well
I appreciate your input ma'am.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BastardWike: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Femolacaster:

She is legit

She is a rising and trusted exchanger. At the rate she is going, will be the best exchanger since Clone left.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
A305:
Good morning house,

Cc CokeBar
Nsonaso
Saucekide25

The MAP option works fine here. I'm not sure about the 'B2P only' their support mentioned in that post.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by A305: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
I just concluded a transaction with CokeBar - it was swift, smooth and quick.

She is super trust worthy and you are in safe hands dealing with her.

I 'd recommend her but I suggest you have a fast internet to keep pace with her, That's how fast her service and payment happens.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by A305: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Saucekide25:

The MAP option works fine here. I'm not sure about the 'B2P only' their support mentioned in that post.
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 480/$

Rate is 480/$

Rate is 480/$

Rate is 480/$

Rate is 480/$

BULK?? - 485

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds speedily.

Whatsapp link - https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Cokebar appreciation post.

I don leave my former exchanger because of cokebar. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
I want to deal with Cokebar. Who can vouch for her please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
jozzee:
I want to deal with Cokebar. Who can vouch for her please.

Trx grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by promo4(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
I just had a transaction with CokeBar. It was swift and smooth. I also liked the way she responds fast. I will definitely use her again.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PeaceOfMind85: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
promo4:
I just had a transaction with CokeBar. It was swift and smooth. I also liked the way she responds fast. I will definitely use her again.
is it with an escrow?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by promo4(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
PeaceOfMind85:
is it with an escrow?

Without. People vouched for her here. You can ask for vouchers or use escrow.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fortunate25(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
You guyz should please put me on track, I wanna start earning too �
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bridget001: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who can help me do ID verification for a Nigerian Fiverr account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bridget001: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Who can vouch for Promxy94 here?

I want to do Fiverr ID verification for a Nigerian account from him.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Promxy94(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Bridget001:
Who can vouch for Promxy94 here?

I want to do Fiverr ID verification for a Nigerian account from him.

Hello I am Promxy94 I don't do fiverr and have never done it before.

Don't allow anybody scam you with my reputation and profile, as I won't be held responsible.

I don't even visit this thread to start with.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bridget001: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2020
Promxy94:

Hello I am Promxy94 I don't do fiverr and have never done it before.

Don't allow anybody scam you with my reputation and profile, as I won't be held responsible.

I don't even visit this thread to start with.

Thank you for your response. God bless.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Bridget001:

Thank you for your response. God bless.
Thank God.
You are smart.
You would have been scammed by now

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bridget001: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Thank God.
You are smart.
You would have been scammed by now

grin I tell you. The scammer even said I had trust issues. For this Naija wey we dey so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.