Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621094 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by masarauta11(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Bridget001:
Who can help me do ID verification for a Nigerian Fiverr account?

Do it with caution.

My account was permanently disabled, when I tried to verify it with one person.

Though, he is well known in the business. I don't know what happened on my account.

If you can try him here is his contact:

08036398131. His name is Agene Godwin, he also has a channel on Telegram with name Fiverr Inner Circle.

All the best.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Drop the scammer's number.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fortunate25:
You guyz should please put me on track, I wanna start earning too �
WhatsApp me on 08067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bridget001: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
odizeey:
Drop the scammer's number.
+.234.70864.225.18

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

Upwork review available for sales too.

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS. LEGIT AND SCAMPROOF

Click.on the link below and Whatsapp me.

https:///2348067438374

Keep it coming. Thanks. WhatsApp me on 08067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Did a little search on the number. Dude has scammed Source Berry and many other people.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Legit. Go ahead
jozzee:
I want to deal with Cokebar. Who can vouch for her please.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bridget001: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Xbee007:
Did a little search on the number. Dude has scammed Source Berry and many other people.

Nawa o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2020
Good morning my good people. Please I need help here.

I sent money from Payoneer to my bank account last week Wednesday, 25th November, and up till this moment, the money has not entered my bank account.

The mail they sent to me is that it would be deposited within 2 business days.

Has anyone experienced such a delay before? Is it normal?

Should I contact Payoneer or my bank customer care? Thank you!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nico20: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Please guys I'm a new seller on fiver, kindly help me favourite my gig. Thanks a lot as you do.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/f157a3fc9d

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2020
I have an account with Payoneer but haven't obtained the debit card yet. Can I use the account to withdraw my earnings from Upwork even without the card?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by roland2rule(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2020
jozzee:
I want to deal with Cokebar. Who can vouch for her please.

Safe.... She delivers 100%

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
champeeon:
Good morning my good people. Please I need help here.

I sent money from Payoneer to my bank account last week Wednesday, 25th November, and up till this moment, the money has not entered my bank account.

The mail they sent to me is that it would be deposited within 2 business days.

Has anyone experienced such a delay before? Is it normal?

Should I contact Payoneer or my bank customer care? Thank you!

No one is responding to this. ☝
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
YourWriter247:
I have an account with Payoneer but haven't obtained the debit card yet. Can I use the account to withdraw my earnings from Upwork even without the card?

Yes, you can withdraw money without requesting for the card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2020
champeeon:

No one is responding to this. ☝
Contact Payoneer. It once happened to me and was resolved after I contacted them.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2020
Xbee007:

Contact Payoneer. It once happened to me and was resolved after I contacted them.

Thank you, I've sent them a message.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bridget001:

+.234.70864.225.18
Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2020

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good.
Fast Payment
Contact details on signature.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
champeeon:

Yes, you can withdraw money without requesting for the card.
Okay. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bridget001: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bridget001:
Who can help me do ID verification for a Nigerian Fiverr account?

Thank you for your help guys. I used my Voter's card under the National ID option and I was verified smiley

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2020
articlewriter:

Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50, $100 and above
Rates are good.
Fast Payment
Contact details on signature.

Payoneer blocked my account, how can I withdraw my Fiverr funds via PayPal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2020
Someone please give me suggestions on what to do;

I worked for a client on fiverr and delivered the work on 20th November and on 21st Nov. the client demanded for revision and failed to tell me areas where he/she needed to be modified.

I asked the client to indicate where I should modify, he/she never replied me, so I redelivered the work and I told the client if he/she don't know where I should modify that he should confirm the job and if he later realized the area I should adjust, he can still message me and I will modify it despite the fact that the job has been marked completed. (because I have been doing it for other clients)

The client seeing that I have delivered again, requested for revision again, but this time he said he is still negotiating with someone that if he is done, he will let me know and I should have patience till Monday 30th Nov.

Because of the statement I requested for extension of time till 30th Nov which is Monday, the time I requested for extension has elapsed and the job not yet delivered.

This client has been coming online but has not send me any message till Thursday today 3rd Dec. The last time I sent him message he said he will send me message if he is ready.

I don't know what to do now, I'm afraid of the kind of review this client will give if I redeliver the job again (he might decide to give one star and drop bad review).

Please how can I tackle this, can Fiverr support do anything in this regards.
This a job I do deliver and get the work marked completed by other clients within 3 days now it's 15 days and still counting.

Someone please help out on this...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2020
raphemmanuel:

I worked for a client on fiverr and delivered the work on 20th November and on 21st Nov. the client demanded for revision and failed to tell me areas where he/she needed to be modified.

I asked the client to indicate where I should modify, he/she never replied me, so I redelivered the work and I told the client if he/she don't know where I should modify that he should confirm the job and if he later realized the area I should adjust, he can still message me and I will modify it despite the fact that the job has been marked completed. (because I have been doing it for other clients)

The client seeing that I have delivered again, requested for revision again, but this time he said he is still negotiating with someone that if he is done, he will let me know and I should have patience till Monday 30th Nov.

Because of the statement I requested for extension of time till 30th Nov which is Monday, the time I requested for extension has elapsed and the job not yet delivered.

This client has been coming online but has not send me any message till Thursday today 3rd Dec. The last time I sent him message he said he will send me message if he is ready.

I don't know what to do now, I'm afraid of the kind of review this client will give if I redeliver the job again (he might decide to give one star and drop bad review).

This a job I do deliver and get the work marked completed by other clients within 3 days now it's 15 days and still counting.

This is a question you should have asked earlier. There is no harm to your account when an order is under revision.

And delivering the order the second time without making any revisions, hmm. Fiverr frowns at false delivery ooo. They tag it "abuse of the delivery option".

The only thing Fiverr support will do for you is to cancel the order. They will never force the client to accept the delivery.

I do leave orders under revision for 6 months. In fact, I intentionally refuse to deliver an order if the client annoys me with the revision request. Even when I have completed the job, I will leave it for some more days that the client will be longing for me to deliver the order.

Next time, never extend the order. Just leave it under revision, forget about the order and discount the fund from your earnings because anything could happen.

Don't be in a haste to deliver an order so you will be paid after three days. Things get messier after the order gets completed automatically because conflict resolution goes beyond you and the client, Fiverr customer support must be involved henceforth and you know the risk.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

This is a question you should have asked earlier. There is no harm to your account when an order is under revision.

And delivering the order the second time without making any revisions, hmm. Fiverr frowns at false delivery ooo. They tag it "abuse of the delivery option".

The only thing Fiverr support will do for you is to cancel the order. They will never force the client to accept the delivery.

I do leave orders under revision for 6 months. In fact, I intentionally refuse to deliver an order if the client annoys me with the revision request. Even when I have completed the job, I will leave it for some more days that the client will be longing for me to deliver the order.

Next time, never extend the order. Just leave it under revision, forget about the order and discount the fund from your earnings because anything could happen.

Don't be in a haste to deliver an order so you will be paid after three days. Things get messier after the order gets completed automatically because conflict resolution goes beyond you and the client, Fiverr customer support must be involved henceforth and you know the risk.
Thanks alot for this your information.
I appreciate. I never knew about the bolded on your comment.

I learnt my lesson from this customer.
He demanded for two different jobs and I gave him a single offer instead of two different offers to order the two different jobs.
Now he has no problem with one of the jobs, only one job he is demanding for revision.

If this order should be cancelled, I am on the loosing end, because of the second order with no issue and the money wasn't paid.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ysakaws1: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:

Payoneer blocked my account, how can I withdraw my Fiverr funds via PayPal?
Please why was your account blocked?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2020
Contact details on my signature
AbamOnyerubi:

?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds speedily!!

Whatsapp link - https:///message/X56EXMNZY56AH1

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
raphemmanuel:

I would advise you not to deliver the order again. Exercise patience, and ask the client in a cordial tone to give you the requirements he/she needs to fully complete the job. You can go out of your way to offer free extras just so you would close that particular order. If CS gets involved, they would ask why you kept delivering an order which the client obviously wasn't satisfied with, so don't go through that route.

Good luck, man.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Saucekide25:

I would advise you not to deliver the order again. Exercise patience, and ask the client in a cordial tone to give you the requirements he/she needs to fully complete the job. You can go out of your way to offer free extras just so you would close that particular order. If CS gets involved, they would ask why you kept delivering an order which the client obviously wasn't satisfied with, so don't go through that route.

Good luck, man.
The client might be a scammer.

The country of the client might be important to know at this stage.

It's best to forget that earnings. I do that at times. I count my loss. It happens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.