Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615268 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
odizeey:

The client might be a scammer.

The country of the client might be important to know at this stage.

It's best to forget that earnings. I do that at times. I count my loss. It happens.

True, but we can't just conclude yet. He should just try to keep it away from Fiverr CS, those guys rarely favor Freelancers during disputes, well at least from my personal experience.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
Saucekide25:

True, but we can't just conclude yet. He should just try to keep it away from Fiverr CS, those guys rarely favor Freelancers during disputes, well at least from my personal experience.
They feel there are enough sellers to take ones place. I don't like anything CS
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
odizeey:

The client might be a scammer.

The country of the client might be important to know at this stage.

It's best to forget that earnings. I do that at times. I count my loss. It happens.
The client address is Texas in USA.

Some clients will just decide to act like a physical devil.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AbamOnyerubi: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ysakaws1:

Please why was your account blocked?
They did not disclose.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by PuZZyNegro: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
raphemmanuel:

Thanks alot for this your information.
I appreciate. I never knew about the bolded on your comment.

I learnt my lesson from this customer.
He demanded for two different jobs and I gave him a single offer instead of two different offers to order the two different jobs.
Now he has no problem with one of the jobs, only one job he is demanding for revision.

If this order should be cancelled, I am on the loosing end, because of the second order with no issue and the money wasn't paid.

At this point, you should be more concerned about the rating that will follow the order than getting paid or being at the losing end.

If you had created two different orders, do you think the client will rate you five stars on one and accept to cancel or rate low the second order?

I shared the terrible experience I had with a client here some time ago where we created three different orders and the client rated one star twice before I quickly canceled the third order to prevent the client from rating any further.

You should be glad you sent just one offer. Once a client is dissatisfied with any of the job, you stand a risk of receiving low rating multiple times from same client and if they decide to report to Fiverr, all the orders you have with them might be canceled as well.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2020
raphemmanuel:
The client address is Texas in USA.

Some clients will just decide to act like a physical devil.
People have complained about these type of people. Someone said a client sought refund after approving an order. Up to 1000 dollars order.

One should just pray that these type of people go far away from us.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Rate is 450/$

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dreaizy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=lofty900 post=96728764][/quote]
a
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Saucekide25(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
SELL YOUR ECURRENCIES @AMAZING RATES

TODAY'S RATES

PAYONEER - UPTO N460/$

PERFECTMONEY - UPTO N460/$

BITCOIN / USDT - UPTO N470/$

Visit our official website: https://rexchangeng.com/
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Christianlouis: 3:37am On Dec 06, 2020
closed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 5:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Anyone with old usa buyer account for sale?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 6:53am On Dec 06, 2020
donbrowser:
Anyone with old usa buyer account for sale?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CokeBar(f): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2020
CokeBar:
♤■♤■♤■

Clean/legit $50 - $15000 payoneer funds needed.

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

Rate is 460/$

BULK? - 465

Come with a known escrow!

Emphasis on Clean/legit funds please.

□♤□♤■■

Rise and shine ●
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Setharry(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Do you have writing jobs of any kind you want to outsource? Be it article writing, blog post, e-books writing, reviews, proofreading and editing.

My name is Harry,
I am a prolific Writer, I write unique & error-free article...

If you want me to write for you, kindly call/whatsapp me @ 09060030791
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sourceberry: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2020
SOURCEBERRY EXCHANGE

We buy:
Payoneer
Bitcoin
Perfect Money
Skrill
Neteller

Offering the best rate and super fast payout 24/7!

Should you have trust issues, we accept the use of known escrows.

Send us a private message today and let’s trade your funds speedily;:.

Whatsapp link - https:///t2xm

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING/SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Simple Funds

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®
Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
FunnyDude:

Lols... We know your type
Bro you are smart
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
down
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by toseman(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Most people selling fiverr reviews are frauds,after sending them the cash,they will go ahead and cancel the order and you’d be left with no other option than to accept your loss.

I have reviews for sale ,the reviews will be from a US or UK Fiverr account.
Message me on - 07033965363
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Xbee007:

That is why you only buy reviews from trusted people. And he is a well known person here with no bad record.
Can i see the records? Anyone can change at an instand my brother..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
toseman:
Most people selling fiverr reviews are frauds,after sending them the cash,they will go ahead and cancel the order and you’d be left with no other option than to accept your loss.

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
toseman:

I have done bis with this man more than twice, and we have another bis today. he delivers everything before you pay, that show a legit person, cause a fraudster can always do paypal chargeback scam, and u cant prevent it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Xbee007:

Here is the proper way of doing it. He places the order, then you send the money. He then leaves the review. What if you are the type that see no reason to pay after he has left review? Then he loses? Besto has been here for a while now and I never hear anybody complain about him.

If he cancels the order right now, he loses and you also incur a huge loss as well. You can't afford the consequences of order cancellation for a new account.

He is a big scammer, don't mind the idiot
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Henrymorre:
Can i see the records? Anyone can change at an instand my brother..

Stupid scammer, go cancel the order, let me get back my money, so you can go and look for who you will scam.

Weyrey dey disguise.

Say I go drop review before him pay me. Your left a.ss.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
Henrymorre:
I have done bis with this man more than twice, and we have another bis today. he delivers everything before you pay, that show a legit person, cause a fraudster can always do paypal chargeback scam, and u cant prevent it

Scammer

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.