Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1617614 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by viklegend(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Still here for your Fiverr Paypal withdrawals and buying of Paypal funds.... If u need my services, kindly dm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tshabalala: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
emmaversity:
MUSTARDSEED RESEARCH AND DATA ANALYSIS

I need writers, researchers, and data analyst
STRICTLY in the field of Economics, Finance, Business mgt, Bus admin etc, Computer science.

*Requirement:*
*Must have a Master’s Degree
* Must be good in writing research,
Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Harvard style of referencing.
* Must be good at paraphrasing and still retain the content of the write-up with it train of thought, coherence, and logic.
*Must good at meeting deadline
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (at least <
10% similarity index).
*Must have means to constant power. No excuse of NEPA/PHCN power failure.
* Must have evidence/sample of research or project you have done in the past.

If you are interested please kindly send a message to my mail emmanuel.mbah2017 at yahoo dot com with sample of your work

and send a message to my WhatsApp no: zero VII zero V three 2 IV 9 Four IX zero answering the following questions

What did you study?

Do you have a masters?

Are you currently working?

How long have you been into academic research?

Harvard or APA?

Are you conversant with plagiarism test/ similarity index score?

What do you consider as the best similarity index score?

Have you written a project or published a paper before?

What are the statistical software packages you can use comfortably?

PS: If you do not have the requirement pls dont appply

Hi
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hello house,

For some time now, I have not been able to withdraw from my Payoneer to my dorm account.

I keep getting "seems we've got a problem. Try again, if problem continues contact us" when I try withdrawing from my Payoneer to naija dorm account.

Please who have experienced such before or know how I can get it resolved?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature

Zhirinovsky:
Hello house,

For some time now, I have not been able to withdraw from my Payoneer to my dorm account.

I keep getting "seems we've got a problem. Try again, if problem continues contact us" when I try withdrawing from my Payoneer to naija dorm account.

Please who have experienced such before or know how I can get it resolved?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Dailyparrot:

You answered your question by yourself. Direct withdrawal not deposit works through payoneer.

The withdraw option will not be active unless you link your payoneer or PayPal account.

You can get another payoneer using a friend or a family member's details.

That's what I did.
Can I use my sister's payoneer account to withdraw, she's using it for her own fiverr account too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tugrow(m): 6:42am On Mar 23, 2022
I am buying bulk Payoneer currently
My rate is super dope
buying now @ 565/$
Bulk only , below $2,000 we will Negotiate rate downwardly
All country Payoneer is needed especially Ukriane/Israel just tell me true country and source of funds
I’m buying bulk only take note

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hero2t: 7:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Nicoswit:

Can I use my sister's payoneer account to withdraw, she's using it for her own fiverr account too

No. You can't. They will ban both of the accounts.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by viklegend(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Still here to buy all your Paypal fund and Fiverr withdrawals....

08145245509.... Rate is dope
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Nicoswit:

yes, u can.. Just change the email address in the payoneer (u will see dat on the settings/acc info) and attach it to your fiverr account. Both of u can receive funds to d payoneer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2022
asiwajusirkay:
yes, u can.. Just change the email address in the payoneer (u will see dat on the settings/acc info) and attach it to your fiverr account. Both of u can receive funds to d payoneer

I don't understand this. You mean one can use 2 email addresses on a payoneer account?

Or he is going to change the email address but the old email attached to his sister's account will still be working for withdrawals?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hero2t: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
asiwajusirkay:

Have you done it before and gotten away with it? Payoneer linkage is different from Paypal. With PayPal, you can do it and probably get away with it.

With Payoneer, the Fiverr TOS considers it one person operating two accounts which as we all know isn't allowed on the Fiverr workspace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2022
asiwajusirkay:
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Hero2t:

No. You can't. They will ban both of the accounts.
Alright
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dailyparrot: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2022
Nicoswit:

No you can't. Only use a payoneer account that has never been used on Fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Dailyparrot:

No you can't. Only use a payoneer account that has never been used on Fiverr
Alright
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Hero2t:

Have you done it before and gotten away with it? Payoneer linkage is different from Paypal. With PayPal, you can do it and probably get away with it.

With Payoneer, the Fiverr TOS considers it one person operating two accounts which as we all know isn't allowed on the Fiverr workspace.

It's against Fiverr TOS but I know of many guys that linked multiple Fiverr accounts to their Payoneer account, and nothing happen.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Nicoswit:

Can I use my sister's payoneer account to withdraw, she's using it for her own Fiverr account too
Yes you can.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Akinsete19:
Yes you can.
Many are saying our accounts will be banned
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
Nicoswit:

Many are saying our accounts will be banned
I have up to 5 persons using it for many years, nothing happened to their accounts.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Akinsete19:
I have up to 5 persons using it for many years, nothing happened to their accounts.
Alright Thanks. Should i just add it directly or there is a precaution i need to consider?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nicoswit:

Alright Thanks. Should i just add it directly or there is a precaution i need to consider?
Add it directly, make sure the email address of the Payoneer account is not the same with that of any of the Fiverr accounts.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Akinsete19:
Add it directly, make sure the email address of the Payoneer account is the same with that of any of the Fiverr accounts.
Ok thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Akinsete19(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nicoswit:

Ok thanks
is not the same*
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Akinsete19:
is not the same*
Ok I understand, thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2022
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, ETHEREUM, USDT, ....................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Akinsete19:
Add it directly, make sure the email address of the Payoneer account is not the same with that of any of the Fiverr accounts.

You mean one Payoneer can have multiple emails and the emails can be used for different Fiverr accounts?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sixtyfive65: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Good morning house.

I mistakenly withdrew from payoneer to my Nigerian dollar account(which I don't even have) and zenith bank says I must open a domiciliary account for the funds to be paid into.

The requirements to open a dollar account is two zenith bank current account holders, and I haven't gotten it yet.

Is it possible to ask zenith bank to refund the money back to payoneer?

Please I need answers house smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hogan26: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2022
Aside from delivering a service on Fiverr, you can still drop service on Fiverr and make your money without any skill or experience.

Check my profile for high demand services you can drop service.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by champeeon(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sixtyfive65:
Good morning house.

I mistakenly withdrew from payoneer to my Nigerian dollar account(which I don't even have) and zenith bank says I must open a domiciliary account for the funds to be paid into.

The requirements to open a dollar account is two zenith bank current account holders, and I haven't gotten it yet.

Is it possible to ask zenith bank to refund the money back to payoneer?

Please I need answers house smiley

You can't ask Zenith bank to refund the money.

But I'll advise you to keep looking for people with current account - especially Zenith bank account in your case. The domiciliary account would be very useful for you in the long run. If you know any forex exchanger around meet them and explain your challenge to them. Ask them you'll like to change the money with them but you need someone with a current account to stand as a referee for you.

Most of them are willing to stand as a referee for you as long as they know they'll keep seeing you coming to exchange your dollars with them.

Stay blessed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.