Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618898 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Motoladavids(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Message me
Besto:

Available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Bizzyman:
Fiverr Foreign and Naija REVIEWS [/b]available for sales. Multiple accounts available..

[b]Upwork review available [/b]for sales too.

ALSO [b]BUYING PAYONEER FUNDS, PAYPAL
FUNDS, LEGIT AND SCAM FREE

Keep it coming. Thanks. WhatsApp me on 08067438374.

Ask around, I over-legit.

Added Bonus: I will add you to a FIVERR/UPWORK GROUP where you can meet other freelancer like yourself.

Still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal.

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good..

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by viklegend(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
dayus444:

First you want to be sure it's not deranked. If it's not deranked, a couple of reviews should do.

Anyway to check if it's deranked??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bizzyman:

Still available.

Need this
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by picki(f): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Meanwhile, please patronize me grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Gglorious: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Verified transferwise account needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
viklegend:

Anyway to check if it's deranked??

Your impressions will fall like a mango tree....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by viklegend(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2022
donbrowser:

Your impressions will fall like a mango tree....

E don fall pass mango tree ooo .. anytip to help it stand again!?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2022
viklegend:

E don fall pass mango tree ooo .. anytip to help it stand again!?

Move on
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by viklegend(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2022
donbrowser:

Move on

Two US accounts.. chaii
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jozzee: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2022
wintersnow:
Hello everyone, biko make ona help me, it's been hell for me since the year started...
Barley surviving... I am a graphic designer..
I design ebook covers,flyers logos etc

Here's my number 08145678797

Nice designs... My problem with nairaland designers is that the quality they put up as sample is not what you get when you hire them.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wintersnow(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2022
jozzee:

Nice designs... My problem with nairaland designers is that the quality they put up as sample is not what you get when you hire them.

Bro those are my designs...
I have the psd files for all of them...
I designed them from the scratch
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rankacid: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
I need Fiverr reviews urgently. Contact me on WhatsApp your phone number 08036674427
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rankacid: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
I need Fiverr reviews urgently. Contact me on WhatsApp phone number 08036674427
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by timifaithus(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
Quillbot premium available for grab
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DavidTheGeek: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fiverr reviews available
[SOLD OUT]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SRK1(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2022
SCAM ALERT ⚠ +1 747-283-5127

It's been over 24 hours when i have first confronted this guy about steeling my money and he has sent no replies. So there can't be a misinterpretation about his real intentions. He has come online several times and viewed my message. The following screenshots also detailed his coming online and going offline activities.

He uses a foreign number, perhaps so that no one could report him to law effocements. He deguises to be a Christian with his profile information. His name is Bogun (could be a nic).

He duped me an amount of 15 usd pretending to be an exchanger. The money is from my Fiverr account.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yes.

The account was reactivated 4 days ago having been restricted for about 7 months.

I made several attempts within this period all to no avail.

I spent close to #300,000 to buy high end new phone, did a driver licence, international passport, lightining alomg with countless daily prayers.

I was using Infinix Hot 10 but then i had to buy Samsung A12 may be the camera will be better still no success.

I opened 12 support tickets with CS but all their responses were like one taking to robots.

Most of them always replied with below answers. Which i have done countless time without success. (Most of the the CS staff must have recongnized me lol)

1. high-quality photo of ID you want to verify with (the best for it to fit the screen, with no light reflection and being clear/readable

2. high-quality portrait selfie that is taken at the given moment (not the entire body, not looking on the side but straight to the camera, it needs to be with good light, the photo should not be a photo of the picture on your ID, and you should not hold your ID).

Finally i just have to tell i want to delete the account so that i can open another one because all efforts are not yealding.

This time around, they responded that i should try again and i should revert back to them how it went.

I did and the ID verification failed again. So I updated that it has failed again and they should just close the account.

About 3 hours later i received a miraculous congratulation message that my account has been verified.

What a long journey to breakthrough!

I just began to praise GOD

swiftz:
@homebase

Have you finally fixed the ID issue on Fiverr?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OnlineBusinessC(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gglorious:
Verified transferwise account needed

Available!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Preedi001: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
.Actually, in Fiverr, there are a whole lot about it. Back then, I've been wanting to know about this. I've searched in and out of the internet, couldn't find a genuine answer until I came across a wonderful ebook that told me all I need to succeed in this Fiverr.

However, if you're interested in the book, contact me with the caption, "I NEED THE BOOK", via WhatsApp,+2349075168007.

I purchased the book, and in two weeks I begin seeing benefits. The book is not just reading, it's more of practical.
Trust me, you'll never regret.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by swiftz(f): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
homebase:
Yes.

The account was reactivated 4 days ago having been restricted for about 7 months.

I spent close to #300,000 to buy high end new phone, did a driver licence, international passport, lightining alomg with countless daily prayers.

I was using Infinix Hot 10 but then i had to buy Samsung A12 may be the camera will be better still no success.

I opened 12 support tickets with CS but all their responses were like one taking to robots.

Most of them always replied with below answers. Which i have done countless time without success. (Most of the the CS staff must have recongnized me lol)

1. high-quality photo of ID you want to verify with (the best for it to fit the screen, with no light reflection and being clear/readable

2. high-quality portrait selfie that is taken at the given moment (not the entire body, not looking on the side but straight to the camera, it needs to be with good light, the photo should not be a photo of the picture on your ID, and you should not hold your ID).

Finally i just have to tell i want to delete the account so that i can open another one because all efforts are not yealding.

This time around, they responded that i should try again and i should revert back to them how it went.

I did and the ID verification failed again. So I updated that it has failed again and they should just close the account.

About 3 hours later i received a miraculous congratulation message that my account has been verified.

Lol. Fiverr has issues. Trust me, there was no difference in the last attempt. They just decided to manually approve it. So why put people under so much stress when they do exactly what is needed?

Anyway, congrats. Victory at last.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2022
Preedi001:
.Actually, in Fiverr, there are a whole lot about it. Back then, I've been wanting to know about this. I've searched in and out of the internet, couldn't find a genuine answer until I came across a wonderful ebook that told me all I need to succeed in this Fiverr.

However, if you're interested in the book, contact me with the caption, "I NEED THE BOOK", via WhatsApp,+2349075168007.

I purchased the book, and in two weeks I begin seeing benefits. The book is not just reading, it's more of practical.
Trust me, you'll never regret.

Ebook! Ebook!! Ebook!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Preedi001: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2022
lloydtruth:

Ebook! Ebook!! Ebook!!!

The Ebook contains more of videos, site links to execute what you've learnt. Then you'll start making it.

All you need is just your smart phone, WhatsApp, internet connection.

More info, contact me via WhatsApp,+2349075168007.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by homebase(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Exactly they finally approved it manually.

Something i have been begging to do all this while but they will rather told me the process is automated and
there can't be human intervention.

Thanks you.

swiftz:

Lol. Fiverr has issues. Trust me, there was no difference in the last attempt. They just decided to manually approve it. So why put people under so much stress when they do exactly what is needed?

Anyway, congrats. Victory at last.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Preedi001:

The Ebook contains more of videos, site links to execute what you've learnt. Then you'll start making it.

All you need is just your smart phone, WhatsApp, internet connection.

More info, contact me via WhatsApp,+2349075168007.

Is the Ebook free?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Preedi001: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
lloydtruth:

Is the Ebook free?
Let's talk about this via WhatsApp,+2349075168007
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Preedi001:

Let's talk about this via WhatsApp,+2349075168007

Don't you think here will be better?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xbee007(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Someone here is doing ID verification for less than 5k.
homebase:
Yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.