Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618890 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nicoswit(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
odizeey:
Fiverr don finally ban my account.
I thank God for this thread sha. I don't think I'm going to open a new one.
I took some customers with me.
What's the reason for the ban?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by viklegend(m): 5:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Need help receiving payment through PayPal from freelance sites??

AMVIK EXCHANGE offers credible, fast and instant transactions .. rates are super too.

Higher rates for Fiverr withdrawals

08145245509... The number to call
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 6:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Fiverr level 1 phone and ID verified US account for sale (writing niche)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2022
odizeey:
Fiverr don finally ban my account.

I thank God for this thread sha. I don't think I'm going to open a new one.

I took some customers with me.

You need new customers though
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nicoswit:

What's the reason for the ban?
We talked about payment.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Besto:

You need new customers though

I'm working on that elsewhere. I'm tired of Fiverr.

I have another account sha. I go use am later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jidesam01: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hello guys, please what is the lowest amount of money you can withdraw on fiverr.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BleedGraphix: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jidesam01:
Hello guys, please what is the lowest amount of money you can withdraw on fiverr.
$30
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jidesam01: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2022
BleedGraphix:
$30
thank you, how about accounts that has been blocked?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BleedGraphix: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jidesam01:
thank you, how about accounts that has been blocked?
After 90 days, it will be unlocked for you to withdraw your funds and then, locked permanently again. No stories.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ZaRed: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jidesam01:

Tried withdrawing $4 from a deranked account to Paypal and it was successful.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmdam(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fejayofficial: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Let's continue......

I have soooooooo many people say " You can't make money online with a Nigerian IP or as a Nigerian" . And to be honest, my answer is YES and NO (Thanks BankyW) ..lol

Let's start with why I said YES,You can't make money online with a Nigerian IP or as a Nigerian

Unfortunately, the infamous YAHOO BOYS have, for too long, damaged our reputation as honest people online. They scammed ANYTHING "Scammable" . Thier greed has resulted in so many negative effect, which include :

* Blacklisting Nigerians online
* Banning of Nigerian IPs by some REALLY LUCRATIVE SITES.
* Killing the Nigerian economy by destroying chances of positive FX . Imagine if we all make dollars, Euros online, apparently, there will be better living standard for us as online business men and women.

Why I said No

* There are many lucrative websites that do not really care where you are from.
* As long as you have a SKILL, then the website does not matter
* It takes honesty and harwork to make money online.

If you are reading this, it means you know or have heard about fiverr. So, NEXT is THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FIVERR,FREELANCER AND UPWORK.

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/https://v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

Stay here
This is really a great job you're doing here King.

More Grace to Your Elbow as You help with the Financial Enlightenment of other people. This is the solution Nigeria needs, as this will Contribute Heavily to the Eradication of Financial Ignorance causing increasing crime rates in the country.

God bless you with what you do. I'll love to link you to a mentor of mine who also does what you do here on Nairaland helping other people succeed financially.

I'll drop a link to one of his most important threads which he currently utilizes to Financially Empower People here on Nairaland.

I'll love both of you to connect and collaborate together as you both can go far in building up Nigerian Youths Financially.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fejayofficial: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fejayofficial:

More Grace to Your Elbow as You help with the Financial Enlightenment of other people. This is the solution Nigeria needs, as this will Contribute Heavily to the Eradication of Financial Ignorance causing increasing crime rates in the country.

God bless you with what you do. I'll love to link you to a mentor of mine who also does what you do here on Nairaland helping other people succeed financially.

I'll drop a link to one of his most important threads which he currently utilizes to Financially Empower People here on Nairaland.

I'll love both of you to connect and collaborate together as you both can go far in building up Nigerian Youths Financially.

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

Here's What I promised above:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zidoh(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Happy new everyone.....this is your one and only ZIDOH EXCHANGE. We are here and always available for all your exhange such as PayPal ,Payoneer, Skrill, Neteller , Perfect money and Transferwise to Naira at good rate. ...kindly reach on whatsapp on the contact below......happy new week ,happy earning.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SRK1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fiverr Review needed.
Contact through signature (whatsapp only)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by viklegend(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Need help receiving payment through PayPal from freelance sites??

AMVIK EXCHANGE offers credible, fast and instant transactions .. rates are super too.

Higher rates up to 5**/$ for Fiverr withdrawals

08145245509... The number to call
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gr8tsuccess: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please how do I get venzal training course on upwork.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SRK1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
I want to sell my 16 usd balance on Fiverr by selling reviews!

Contact me to purchase reviews at the rate of N3500 per 5 dollar order. No extra charges after that.

Find contact in the signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kalex0(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can I use NIN slip for payooner verification?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rankacid: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Hello am new to the house. Am interested in this thread discussion. i need some body who will buy my fivrre article, do a review and send back to me. my phone contact is 08036674427
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by erjo: 4:41am On Apr 14, 2022
kalex0:

Not anymore
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by donbrowser(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2022
SRK1:
I want to sell my 16 usd balance on Fiverr by selling reviews!

Contact me to purchase reviews at the rate of N3500 per 5 dollar order. No extra charges after that.

Find contact in the signature.

700/$? Better not be grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Legalverify: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE

1. Amazon Store Card | Tutorial Method Included
2. eBay Account Full Access with Orders
3. Amazon | Full Access - Aged Account 5 years +
4. Best Buy | Full Access
5. otp BOT ( Used to receive code for any account that request OTP to phone number)

Contact via whatsapp: +234*706*457*1275
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
kalex0:

Not accepted.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by viklegend(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2022
donbrowser:

700/$? Better not be grin

5$ review cost as much as 7$ when paying... 2 dollar for fiver processing the remaining 5 to the seller
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by viklegend(m): 6:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Who can help with tips to get my Fiverr account back up and running... Left it for a brief period and now I can't seem to get any job
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dayus444: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2022
viklegend:
Who can help with tips to get my Fiverr account back up and running... Left it for a brief period and now I can't seem to get any job

First you want to be sure it's not deranked. If it's not deranked, a couple of reviews should do.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Average9jaman: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Fejayofficial:

Baba we wud luv to have that thread oh,

ahbeg drop dlink for yur boys shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ramzylipi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nigeria level 1 fiverr account for sale
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Motoladavids(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fiverr review needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.