Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,270 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1628764 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
JohnieWalker:

oga khassy I no see your reply to my pm...abeg I go pm you again.

I reply all mails between 9-5 on weekdays, I only check my mails randomly on weekends so I miss a lot of mails on weekends.

I'll try to reply tonight
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
khassy:

Chat on fiverr shocked shocked, be like ban d hungry you

If you're writing began article or blog post fit general audience, the only rule is "THERE ARE NO RULES IN WRITING"

For targeted audience, follow the laid down rules.

I start sentences with very funny words that would have warranted an F in school but my buyers love it and pay for it.
In the words of natgeowild, EMBRACE YOUR WILD SIDE
Research and summary. Not blog writing.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Singapore1:

dear lord !!!

how can you be so reasonable !!! ( at bolded )

reason why i put my account on vacation mode ( at bolded )

I sometimes wish to go on vacation mode to finish up one skill like that. But, man school is resuming in a bit and my account isn't as good as I want yet embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
obasy09:

Research and summary. Not blog writing.

Research and summary belongs to the latter group so follow the laid down rules.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
khassy:

I sometimes wish to go on vacation mode to finish up one skill like that. But, man school is resuming in a bit and my account isn't as good as I want yet embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Singapore1:

Lol

We fit see tomorrow??
I d come that Allen side!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
khassy:

We fit see tomorrow??
I d come that Allen side!!

na surulere i dey stay, i go to ikeja during weekdays cheesy

but i must go church tomorrow cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello Bosses,
Please I'm stuck here. I need to deliver this work latest tomorrow morning 9am. It's a keyword research work. The crazy matter here is that my pc crashed this morning, so I've been unable to use my long tail pro on system. Please if you've got a lTP or any keyword research related software, please mention me so I can give you the list of keywords to HELP me.
Thank you. God bless!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Hello Bosses,
Please I'm stuck here. I need to deliver this work latest tomorrow morning 9am. It's a keyword research work. The crazy matter here is that my pc crashed this morning, so I've been unable to use my long tail pro on system. Please if you've got a lTP or any keyword research related software, please mention me so I can give you the list of keywords to HELP me.
Thank you. God bless!
Let me have the list of your keywords asap. Mololocosmetics@gmail.com. I'll then forward the result to you as soon as I finish. Thank me later
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin cry cry...ma country haa been changed 2 naija oooo...thought it waa after reg one can log in. with naija ip....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
AMZYMAYO:

Let me have the list of your keywords asap. Mololocosmetics@gmail.com. I'll then forward the result to you as soon as I finish. Thank me later
Boss, so you are still here with us. I will need your help on one domain stuff like that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
AMZYMAYO:

Thanks bro! I have forwarded it to your email. Thank you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
bobot:
thanks to you guys
You're covering your available funds and leaving your username open.

This thread with different kinds of people. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dygeasy:

That's more important grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dygeasy:

grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shade45(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2016
any exchanger here that can withdraw from my paypal and send me cash, asap?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 12:46am On Sep 18, 2016
shade45:
any exchanger here that can withdraw from my paypal and send me cash, asap?

Search for Sammig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rotimage(m): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

Thanks for the update. I tried this when I experienced similar problem, but I did not follow the trend you just show. No wonder I was turned down by all. I quickly, go back to my upwork and Fiverr USA account sending proposal like say tomorrow no dey.
Alhamdulilah, at last, I got more than what I could chew I later outsource one job self. It's not easy to be out of order o.

Afonja ooo! I will pm you later
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shade45(m): 1:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Mariesio:

Search for Sammig

okay, thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 2:21am On Sep 18, 2016
khassy:

The stress is high for me, not really from article but from personal stuffs.

The only ish I have is my eyes, it reacts to bright light very easily and lately I've had to look at bright light from my PC and phone( due to both being bad) for almost 18hrs a day. I'm hoping to get some computer glasses by the week.

I raised my delivery time to 2days when I couldn't handle 24 hours delivery any longer so handling my orders is pretty easy

I don't know the last time I had a full day rest ( 8-5 Mon to Friday at work and 11-6 on Saturdays at training plus church activity filled Sunday combines to make me satisfied with 3-4 hour sleep per day ) Used to it already so it doesn't seem a big deal to me

Yea, I have a frnd on this same thread. We help each other write if any of us is less busy . Just be sure the person you're giving can deliver sha.

Your profile is okay save for some of your hobbies, I don't think they're needed (the games stuff should go)
1000 words for $5 as a level 1 seller is tiresome. It should be for new entries. I can see the three repeat buyers, nice one. If you're okay writing 1000 words for $5, good and fine, I rather not tho

You look like a good writer, nice one

Thanks Khassy.
I wrote the gaming/tech stuff because I wanted to create gigs on writing tech and gaming related articles.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 3:02am On Sep 18, 2016
Singapore1:

na surulere i dey stay, i go to ikeja during weekdays cheesy

but i must go church tomorrow cheesy

Using woman pic and usa flag
And u will still pray to god o
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:31am On Sep 18, 2016
rotimage:

Afonja ooo! I will pm you later

NO problem Boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:18am On Sep 18, 2016
abeg who can vouch for ewizard1

I want to transact with him

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bongolistik(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2016
My advice to NL, always be careful with whoever you are dealing with in this section, it's sometimes good to ask to know trusted sellers and buyers around cos is not everyone that is bad as some of you might think.

Everywhere you go and not only on NL, you have the good, the bad and the uglies.

For me, there is one person I can currently vouch for here if you want to get your PayPal, Payoneer etc fund in and out... The best and quickest transaction process and customer friendliness that anybody needs in business.. .. the person in question that can give you that for sure is TABBAZ

I just completed transaction with him and within 30 seconds he delivered with full payment.

TABBAZ is the great guy you should and can deal with without fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 6:15am On Sep 18, 2016
bongolistik:
My advice to NL, always be careful with whoever you are dealing with in this section, it's sometimes good to ask to know trusted sellers and buyers around cos is not everyone that is bad as some of you might think.

Everywhere you go and not only on NL, you have the good, the bad and the uglies.

For me, there is one person I can currently vouch for here if you want to get your PayPal, Payoneer etc fund in and out... The best and quickest transaction process and customer friendliness that anybody needs in business.. .. the person in question that can give you that for sure is TABBAZ

I just completed transaction with him and within 30 seconds he delivered with full payment.

TABBAZ is the great guy you should and can deal with without fear

Thanks for the recommendation bro. Hope to have more deals with you. More $$$$$$ to everyone's pockets

Regards,
Tabbaz

P.S. If I have transacted with you recently, kindly emulate this gentleman, write about your experience with my service and let's save our fellow citizens from falling into the wrong hands.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Sep 18, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 360 to $1

Receiving Paypal Rate 320 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Uwaeromosele: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2016
can one country change back...No more sales afta na country flag changed back 2 naija...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=justi4jesu post=49457703][/quote]

Dear justi, can you vouch for ewizard1 please. I want to send to him first

Thanks
tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2016
Dear all,
NOTIFICATION

I now buy fiverr and other freelance fund via paypal ONLY.
I will inform you as soon as I start buying from other sources

instant transfer as ususal[/size]l[/b]

check my sigi for contact

Thanks,
Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Check the attached file and tell me how much can be charged..

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2016
I will buy your fiverr and other freelance funds from $20 upward via PAYPAL at the rate of 340/$

Note you don't need to have paypal account to do this. Simply contact me

instant transfer as usual

check my sigi for contact

Regards,
Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

Dear justi, can you vouch for ewizard1 please. I want to send to him first

Thanks
tabbaz

I have transacted with him and he sent me #378,100 first for a transaction. So i wouldn't know if I can tell you to send first or for him to send you first.

But if both of you are scared and need an Escrow then i can help with that. No Escrow charge wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.