Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1619093 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
khassy:

You want to mentor someone and your last delivery was 1month ago, mtchewwwwwwwww
Detective Khassy! grin

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello house.

I hereby recommend Tabbaz for your fast and efficient exchange.

Reason being that I did one with him. What I like about him is he kept updating me that I should be patient he has other clients exchanging at that moment. I thought he was just doing something keeping me aside. Only for me to check this thread and saw two 5-star reviews for him, at that moment. He followed up to confirm I was credited. All this within minutes. I didn't check the time but I chop breakfast from the fund. Imagine how fst that could be, credit-withdraw-mamaPut

did you see the name well? Here it is again 'Tabbaz'

For your fast and efficient exchange.

I forgot attractive rates in the write-up abi, no vex, see it here 'attractive rates'
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
abeynoni:
My people, please is there any app that can convert a male voice to that of a female during a Skype call?

I am to close a nice offer with a client and he's so adamant having an audio call with me on Skype first.

He's going to call by 03:00am.

Before you start asking ....

Girlfriend no dey and nah just kid sis I get.

Thanks.

oh Jesus Christ!!! are you always like this?

you mean no girl in your entire neighborhood you can use money to buy ?

dont let me shoot you o
( that is the easiest thing i have ever done )

even for nairaland girls plenty wey fit do that for you, na bend down and select ( just offer something )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
tabbaz don dey use jazz

(by the way.... tomorrow is monday and i'm still jobless ) cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ups01(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
tbliss22:

I think I wasted my time already giving those details above. It's best you stick to ur exchangers to help withdraw ur funds.

Sorry I bumped into your lane just pretend I never gave any suggestion and besides someone up there already said paypal's hammer might come for u so it's not worth it according to you. I guess I went too far thinking I was doing a favor just forget all I said and stick to ur exchangers.

As for 100% paypal in naija, just chill someone here will definitely be of help to you as for me I promise I will keep shut henceforth.

One love!!

Tbliss

Hey Bro,

1st of all, sowi i have to reply now.

No vex, i just wanted to know the advantages that accrue to having a 60% verified acct, what are the advantages of having it?

I will appreciate if you can still expaciate!

One Love
Upsie
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
MULLAH123:
Hello house.

Reason being that I did one with him. What I like about him is he kept updating me that I should be patient he has other clients exchanging at that moment. I thought he was just doing something keeping me aside. Only for me to check this thread and saw two 5-star reviews for him, at that moment. He followed up to confirm I was credited. All this within minutes. I didn't check the time but I chop breakfast from the fund. Imagine how fst that could be, credit-withdraw-mamaPut

I forgot attractive rates in the write-up abi, no vex, see it here 'attractive rates'

thanks bro. more $$$$$$ to your pocket. Always at your service

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Singapore1:
tabbaz don dey use jazz

(by the way.... tomorrow is monday and i'm still jobless ) cry

Boss no be soooo. Na Baba God...No be me...no be jazzzzz. more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to your pocket sir

Regards,
Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dear all,

For those that exchange dollar with me. Thanks for your trust. This is to notify you that I am not usually available (only once in a while) anything 6'oclock pm Nigeria time. We (in Malaysia) will be in the night (around 1am). We are 7hrs ahead of Nigeria. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks again for your trust,
Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
I want to credit you with $200 payoneer in exchange of PayPal fund based on mutual agreement

interested person should contact me.

check my sigi

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
klexycole:

See as I dey take one eye look una wink lipsrsealed

Boss, thanks for your recommendation

more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to your pocket

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
klexycole:

I recommended your service to some friends... They will contact you. Please, don't flop.

Cheers cheesy

Boss, thanks for your recommendation

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
klexycole:

I recommended your service to some friends... They will contact you. Please, don't flop.

Cheers cheesy

Boss, thanks again for your recommendation

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
FxTizzle:

I didn't hear from you again on the other thread lipsrsealed Sent you a pm but no reply from you.
I checked, no PM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dan55: 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
My Own Method which i use to earn at least $50 per week on fiverr. i resell services.
i buy $1 services here http://x9b.us/cheap_services and sell for $5 on fiverr.

most times i sell a service for $15. but i bought $5 here http://x9b.us/cheap_services
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tabbaz:

Boss, thanks again for your recommendation

Regards,
tabbaz

Don't mention dawg. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
favome:

I checked, no PM
sent another one now, kindly follow back too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rotimage(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
klexycole:

See as I dey take one eye look una wink lipsrsealed
Open the second eye o boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shade45(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mariesio:

Search for Sammig

Not until i was referred by Mariesio, to Sammig, he handles transaction diligently and fast, he has proved himself within 15minutes of knowing him, guys, link up with him for fast transaction smiley smiley smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2016
Tabbaz:
I want to credit you with $200 payoneer in exchange of PayPal fund based on mutual agreement

interested person should contact me.

check my sigi

Regards,
tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 12:49am On Sep 19, 2016
MULLAH123:
Hello house.

Reason being that I did one with bi him. What I like about him is he kept updating me that I should be patient he has other clients exchanging at that moment. I thought he was just doing something keeping me aside. Only for me to check this thread and saw two 5-star reviews for him, at that moment. He followed up to confirm I was credited. All this within minutes. I didn't check the time but I chop breakfast from the fund. Imagine how fst that could be, credit-withdraw-mamaPut

Thanks sir
More $$$$$$ to your pocket
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bollove: 2:39am On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:

tanke repping cool cool cool, gaa akanbi roundbout and pipeline na my chill out spot wink wink wink,

Princess things grin grin grin grin grin
Is it tanke Ajanaku
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 2:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Singapore1:

oh Jesus Christ!!! are you always like this?

you mean no girl in your entire neighborhood you can use money to buy ?

dont let me shoot you o
( that is the easiest thing i have ever done )

even for nairaland girls plenty wey fit do that for you, na bend down and select ( just offer something )

Thanks boss. I actually did just that.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 19, 2016
Sell Your Neteller ,Skrill , Western Union , Money Gram & Freelancer Fund From Fiverr,Guru,Upwork To Us And Get Your Naira Account Credited Within Minutes Receiving Your Withdrawn!!!.

Receiving Paypal Rate. N350/$1.
Neteller / Payoneer / Skrill Rate. N365/$1.
Western Union/Money Gram Rate. N390/$1.

Cc : Aleairhub
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 6:03am On Sep 19, 2016
abeynoni:

Thanks boss. I actually did just that.

grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:
francogz
how far na nwa nne, you dn settle with that buyer??
Men, we don resolve am partially o, I tell am say l go rewrite the 10 articles instead of refunding the money back, see punishment o. In fact, I just feel like porting to another niche grin. Most of the articles l write, full of revisions. Bro, tell me the new secrets of article writing. I want to learn something new. Waiting l dey fear now be say I go lose this buyer cos na my repeated buyer. embarassed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by reality1: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2016
I've just finished a transaction with him now at the recommendation of a Nairalander. Transaction was successful and my bank account was credited in minutes.

Tabbaz:

I will buy your fiverr and other freelance funds from $20 upward via PAYPAL at the rate of 340/$

Note you don't need to have paypal account to do this. Simply contact me

instant transfer as usual

check my sigi for contact

Regards,
Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2016
PLEASE GUYS!!! THIS IS URGENT
Who knows of a way I can deliver 500,000 instagram followers whether bot or real followers in 30 days?
Please help your guy. I'm willing to pay.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by terrymason(m): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2016
please can any bori help me with mockups!! thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Believe me when I tell you Indians are one of the craziest creatures and buyers on fiverr :v imagine this mumu sha
Abi, you no know before, they are one of the worst and most stupid buyers, I have ever met. That is why I don't like doing business with them. Do you know that one yeye buyer approached me one day telling me that I should write 1000 articles. Initially, I was amazed at the offer, I had to quickma send him a custom offer of $5000, but do you know that this yeye buyer told me dat he is going to pay only $10 that he cannot afford to pay such a huge amount of money. I tell am say e no go work. You see Indians, you see Pakistan and Bangladesh. Those guys no get joy at all. I hate dealing with those people.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2016
reality1:
I've just finished a transaction with him now at the recommendation of a Nairalander. Transaction was successful and my bank account was credited in minutes.

Nice doing business with you reality1.

He/she refuse to be humorous at all. 100% serious till the transaction completed.

He/She began various types of jokes after MONEY ring for the account.

The hustle is real. Imagine if the whole money made with sleepness night and back ache on fiveer is collected by SCAMMER within minutes.

I understand your reaction my friend

More $$$$$$ to your pocket reality1. cheers

Tabbaz

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2016
I will buy all your PayPal funds @340/$ .Whatsapp/ Call 07089130778
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2016
Boss Khassy, you never inbox me the correction you promised for my second fiverr account o. Abi order don boku for your hand you no get time for your student again ni.

Regards,
TABBAZ

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.