Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,239 members, 7,853,219 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1628760 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Porthos: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2016
Anyone can refer me to someone who can help me withdraw from fiverr?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Porthos:
Anyone can refer me to someone who can help me withdraw from fiverr?

search for Sammig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favome(f): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2016
FxTizzle:
sent another one now, kindly follow back too.
OK
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sincerelyme(f): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:

currently in Lag sha grin grin grin grin

, i miss illy embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hi!

Pls how does one contact a buyer one get from another seller's review page as you suggested earlier.

And it will be nice to meet up as one frm this group whenever u r back in ilorin.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ebuks22: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
More free SEO Tools for fiverr work http://techptp.com/content-writing/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bollove:
Is it tanke Ajanaku

Tanke Oke odo, and sometimes Sanrab, anything
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Francgoz:
Men, we don resolve am partially o, I tell am say l go rewrite the 10 articles instead of refunding the money back, see punishment o. In fact, I just feel like porting to another niche grin. Most of the articles l write, full of revisions. Bro, tell me the new secrets of article writing. I want to learn something new. Waiting l dey fear now be say I go lose this buyer cos na my repeated buyer. embarassed

good one, i for refund am if na me sha.

to rewrite 10 articles no go easy for me, na vex i go use do am and i no go really do am well oo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

just develop your writing skills, read about sentence construction, concord, choice of words and grammar online, it helps

it has been discovered that listening to FADA FADA and KONKOBILITY can actually make you a better writer if you follow this advice, you need to have your head washed with palm oil grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Francgoz:
Abi, you no know before, they are one of the worst and most stupid buyers, I have ever met. That is why I don't like doing business with them. Do you know that one yeye buyer approached me one day telling me that I should write 1000 articles. Initially, I was amazed at the offer, I had to quickma send him a custom offer of $5000, but do you know that this yeye buyer told me dat he is going to pay only $10 that he cannot afford to pay such a huge amount of money. I tell am say e no go work. You see Indians, you see Pakistan and Bangladesh. Those guys no get joy at all. I hate dealing with those people.

FUnny enough, I've worked with 3 indians with 5star reviews

my first buyer on my new acct was a pakistani, she gave a 5star.

i think you should sound professional when bidding and ask for every lttle detail. was talking with one who wanted business names and when he said how many revisions, i told him 2 (take note that i give 5 names per review, thus 2 reviews mean 15 names total)

the buyer then asked what would happen if he doesnt like the 15 names, I just kne straight away that he was a troublesome client. Left him alone immediately.

ican work for any country without chatting with you, if i see india, pakistan, afghanistan etc, even if you place order, I;ll still make sure we are on the same page before starting any work.
That way, I'm safe
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tabbaz:
Boss Khassy, you never inbox me the correction you promised for my second fiverr account o. Abi order don boku for your hand you no get time for your student again ni.

Regards,
TABBAZ

CORRECTION shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I didnt say that ooo, thought I told you I wanted to steal your ideas to create a gig shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sincerelyme:

Hi!

Pls how does one contact a buyer one get from another seller's review page as you suggested earlier.

And it will be nice to meet up as one frm this group whenever u r back in ilorin.

click on their profile, if you see a CONTACT button, you can contact them. if not, try the next person

Would be in Ilorin by november ..... still a long way off
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:

I didnt say that ooo, thought I told you I wanted to steal your ideas to create a gig shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bros talk put for your boy mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Porthos: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mariesio:

search for Sammig
thanks. Does he also buy PayPal funds?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:

no vex, i downloaded a file from buyer request today and discovered it was empty
fear catch me say na keylogger, i quickly clear my cache and password so i never login to my acct

to login still d fear me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

msg me for whatsapp, *******, dont quote this text abeg, just write it as a diff msg. need to delete my number asap

PS
I can take forever to read messages, so do this only if you get patience or place direct call
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:
lolz when I experience DAT thing my kidney and heart nearly exchange place
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:

lolz when I experience DAT thing my kidney and heart nearly exchange place

grin grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bollove: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:

Tanke Oke odo, and sometimes Sanrab, anything
I stay around Sanrab sir.
I am a silent observer of u guys but I'm on M.sc. and ICAN presently. I have intention of conferring with U gurus on Fiverr very soon. Hopefully by January, I will contact u sir. I just want to be ready.

Thanks for d reply sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dear all,

Pls if you have at least three 5 star review under email writing gig and

You can write a very good promotional email for marketing campaign

You have a system and you can work fast

contact me via my signature. I have a job to outsource

This job is not for newbies (no offence pls), It's for my MAJOR customer and I don't want to loose him

I will pay you well if you prove good skill

thanks
Tabbaz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Francgoz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:

good one, i for refund am if na me sha.

to rewrite 10 articles no go easy for me, na vex i go use do am and i no go really do am well oo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

just develop your writing skills, read about sentence construction, concord, choice of words and grammar online, it helps

it has been discovered that listening to FADA FADA and KONKOBILITY can actually make you a better writer if you follow this advice, you need to have your head washed with palm oil grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg how you take learn your own writing skills. Please tell me in details na. I wan upgrade my own writing skills.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariesio: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:

Lolz...but @ least there may be one or two error now. I respect you for spotting error ability.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
klexycole walahi talahi you are a messiah

anytime i am having bad day like this , you go just share me those funny comments from romance thread grin

na reading ah dey read since morning i never baff grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Francgoz:
Abeg how you take learn your own writing skills. Please tell me in details na. I wan upgrade my own writing skills.

make we jam for our normal joint cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tabbaz:
Dear all,

Pls if you have at least three 5 star review under email writing gig and

You can write a very good promotional email for marketing campaign

You have a system and you can work fast

contact me via my signature. I have a job to outsource

This job is not for newbies (no offence pls), It's for my MAJOR customer and I don't want to loose him

I will pay you well if you prove good skill

thanks
Tabbaz

I'm in grin grin grin grin grin

na joke oo grin grin grin

(fiverr or upwork by the way)
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bollove:
I stay around Sanrab sir.
I am a silent observer of u guys but I'm on M.sc. and ICAN presently. I have intention of conferring with U gurus on Fiverr very soon. Hopefully by January, I will contact u sir. I just want to be ready.

Thanks for d reply sir.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

postrates wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tabbaz:

Lolz...but @ least there may be one or two error now. I respect you for spotting error ability.

lol, ok ooo

it'll be later sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Singapore1:
klexycole walahi talahi you are a messiah

anytime i am having bad day like this , you go just share me those funny comments from romance thread grin

na reading ah dey read since morning i never baff grin

which comment
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
three, 350 word articles for $7 shocked shocked shocked shocked

indians na weyrey grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
johniewalker
just saw you wrote an article for AHMEDATTRI24, how did it go

the guy is messaging me now, want to know my stand before i reply
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:

which comment

grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:

make we jam for our normal joint cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga khassy,

Share it here na, make newbies tap too smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
khassy:
johniewalker
just saw you wrote an article for AHMEDATTRI24, how did it go

the guy is messaging me now, want to know my stand before i reply
He is a stupid fellow though...Bangladesh connection but if you can cope with his shitty price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
JohnieWalker:

He is a stupid fellow though...Bangladesh connection but if you can cope with his shitty price

told him $10

if he replies, I'll tell him $15, i cnnor come and die ontop $10

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.