Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611938 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosyno51(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2016
Singapore1:
this is as easy as abc
go to fakenamegenerator. com
generate an identity there
on your USA VPN then go to textnow. com and copy the number from fakenamegenerator and paste it to text now after registration
then uninstall whassap ( or download parallel space to run tow whatsapp) then input the number from text now, you can use it to receive whatsapp SMS.. viola!!! I can't explain more than this ..verily I say unto you if you ask me more questions I won't answer..for I can't spoonfeed you peace be unto you
thanks a lot, let me check it out

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosyno51(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2016
pyerii:

Tell her you had to uninstall your whatsapp for some reasons. Suggest she adds you on Skype instead.
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosyno51(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2016
tomisinobm:

Accept man, give an explanation that you're in Nigeria at the moment. She'd probably understand. You might not get this chance again.
Clients take you off fiver pay heavily. grin
ok now, thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosyno51(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Infamous:
kindly decline. It's against Fiverr t&c
I was thinking about this also
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Hi guys,

Please is there any vpn that can give me option to

choose a state or city in US I want my IP to show?

Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vintino(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Payoneer funds needed. ....
430/$
Instant funding.. .
Escrow allowed.. ...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2016
incredibledan:

Bros, you are a woman as it stands....don't ever for any reason disclose your true identity....If you used us as ur country then you are in the us too. and never try to tell a buyer your address in the US... Fiverr said do business, not communicate like its social media, thats why fiverr doesnt ask you to set your address, etc.

Thank u.
HMM!! On point
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemzyray01(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Ipvarnish $10 per month
nkhay:
Hi guys,

Please is there any vpn that can give me option to

choose a state or city in US I want my IP to show?

Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2016
yemzyray01:
Ipvarnish $10 per month

Thanks brov!

E cost sha grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2016
hiboth:

Thanks bro ...you can still be of help.. The job still available.

Sorry just seeing this. I guess its late already some other time then.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Pls someone help, I got a notification stating that it was time to change my password on fiverr! pls what is happeing??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2016
ajog1:
Pls someone help, I got a notification stating that it was time to change my password on fiverr! pls what is happeing??

Something must be wrong, check the sender email and paste here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2016
gurunlocker:

Something must be wrong, check the sender email and paste here
I got the message directly on the notification-clickable link; just beside the dashboard link on my account and the instance I clicked through, a small-sized tab of the firebox browser i was using appeared demanding for a new user-name and password to which I was somewhat suspicious. Funny enough, there's no message on the mail box linked to my fiverr account!
Infact it's stated as thus; "[my user name], it's time to change your password."
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ozor1: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
I buy fiverr earnings for 400/$ any amount
No stories
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
ajog1:
I got the message directly on the notification-clickable link; just beside the dashboard link on my account and the instance I clicked through, a small-sized tab of the firebox browser appeared demanding for a new user-name and password. Funny enough, there's no message on the mail box linked to my fiverr account!

Best thing is to ignore then
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2016
gurunlocker:

Best thing is to ignore then
I never see;I did just that!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello gurus... please can anyone suggest or help me with a Vpn service with UK, France or Italy ip address. I have a job at hand to write and post testimonials for a client using UK,France, Italy as my location . Have been making use of Hotspot shiled free version but it limits me to only USA . Thanks a bunch!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2016
ajog1:
did you just complete a withdrawal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Infamous:
did you just complete a withdrawal?
not at all.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by asiwajusirkay(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2016
My experience with a buyer from Israel... This stupid guy contacted me for a crowd funding letter(5dollar job) which I did and was expecting something positive from him and as a level one seller and 99% rating but the silly dude gave me a 1 star and dropped my ratings to 90%. I was mad and quickly contacted the buyer, told him that he shld av asked for a modification instead of that review. I contacted Cs for a refund and his money was refunded but what surprised me was that the buyer later sent a message that he actually gave me a 5star for the letter... I was furious but nothing could be done again. Guys, please be careful with buyers from isreal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by paulsir: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2016
pasydron:
Hello gurus... please can anyone suggest or help me with a Vpn service with UK, France or Italy ip address. I have a job at hand to write and post testimonials for a client using UK,France, Italy as my location . Have been making use of Hotspot shiled free version but it limits me to only USA . Thanks a bunch!
make epic ur friend
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infamous(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2016
ajog1:
not at all.
I got a similar request. I complied initially but when I saw your complaint, I immediately changed my password through the normal route.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nobody shud change password
Just leave it
It works of hackers using keylogger
The link that that notification is directing u to is not frkm fiverr o
Check d url wella

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Also who Is up for Review exchange
U buy my gig
I buy urs
We both give eachoda sweet rating and review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pasydron(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
paulsir:
make epic ur friend

Thanks alot... but does epic browser offer other locations ? thought it was just USA....am I missing something ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
asiwajusirkay:
My experience with a buyer from Israel... This stupid guy contacted me for a crowd funding letter(5dollar job) which I did and was expecting something positive from him and as a level one seller and 99% rating but the silly dude gave me a 1 star and dropped my ratings to 90%. I was mad and quickly contacted the buyer, told him that he shld av asked for a modification instead of that review. I contacted Cs for a refund and his money was refunded but what surprised me was that the buyer later sent a message that he actually gave me a 5star for the letter... I was furious but nothing could be done again. Guys, please be careful with buyers from isreal.
Use the message section to always deliver your order so you can gauge whether he's happy with your job; after which you could then proceed to deliver the job through the order notification link. True is not every satisfied buyer would drop a 5 star review as we have all witnessed that either through personal experience or by someone's else; so do your best to convince the satisfied buyer of an extra cheap service or recommendation of how best to go about maximizing the order you have delivered should he give you a five star review. For instance, if you delivered a naming service to a buyer and he expressed his satisfaction from his feedback in the message box. You can then go ahead to deliver the order telling him that if he drops a 5 star review, you will show him how to draw traffic to his business or draw targeted clients to his business.
BTW, there's an annoyingly intrusive Jumia advert that occupies the right side of my system each time I either log in on nairaland or whenever I am using the torch browser, it's got no option to rid it off and keeps blocking my view, very annoying!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
This is URGENT!!!!

I logged into my account few minutes ago and saw a notification that "It's time to change your password". I clicked the notification and noticed a dialog box asking for username and password. I also noticed that the address was something like http://fiverr99.fiverr.com . I cancelled it and did not put my password. Has anyone encountered this before?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
asiwajusirkay:

Lol, those guys are something else.

Fiverr is from their country, so they behave anyhow

Had similar experiences with them in the past

They talk to sellers anyhow too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
obasy09:
This is URGENT!!!!

I logged into my account few minutes ago and saw a notification that "It's time to change your password". I clicked the notification and noticed a dialog box asking for username and password. I also noticed that the address was something like http://fiverr99.fiverr.com . I cancelled it and did not put my password. Has anyone encountered this before?
Chill

seems fiverr sent it to everybody

got mine too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
obasy09:
This is URGENT!!!!

simply ignore oh!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bashmantech: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
[size=18pt]SEEMS FIVERR IS UNDER ATTACK. PROTECT YOUR FUNDS. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD

I REPEAT, DO NO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD[/size]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bashmantech: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
SEEMS FIVERR IS UNDER ATTACK. PROTECT YOUR FUNDS. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD

I REPEAT, DO NO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.