Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621220 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Abuklaw:
Baba you won't believe say I don lose the number wey you give me the other time. I dey Zaria at the moment, how can I meet you.

Moreover, I need the package geebehn sent you please. Please forward it to me on utility4all@gmail.com
I go email you d stuff and number later.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abuklaw(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
JohnieWalker:

I go email you d stuff and number later.
Alright bro, I want to meet one of the bosses.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Is it just me or fiverr is not opening again ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
frankmoney:

same here, so it's definitely not you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Who knows how to use FL studio to mix and master? Really need to learn how to use that app. Looks cool.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hackwi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
I need someone to help me place an order on fiverr and i will transfer the money to you in naira
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
hackwi:
I need someone to help me place an order on fiverr and i will transfer the money to you in naira

$5 order for N2150
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
frankmoney:

Fiverr learning work from MMM grin cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
djlaqua91:

Fiverr learning work from MMM grin cheesy
lol abeg o grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hackwi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
can you send me your mail
Thawarplay:

$5 order for N2150
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
hackwi:
can you send me your mail

9jizie at Google email
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
geebehn:

Sent!

Please kindly send to tessyyou

At Gmail. Com

Many thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hackwi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
mail sent
Thawarplay:

9jizie at Google email
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
JohnieWalker:

God bless you brother

Please kindly forward to tessyyou

At Gmail. Com

Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Promoting my fiverr gig.... My post rank 2nd and 4th on Google search.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wow! This is nice. What was the search term you used to get this Google result?
Thawarplay:
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Theflint1:
Wow! This is nice. What was the search term you used to get this Google result?

Na secret :p lol just search for branding service.

Old post rank 4th... New rank 2nd
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thawarplay:

What's the secret bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
The old post December 7

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geebehn(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
nkhay:

Please kindly send to tessyyou

At Gmail. Com

Many thanks!

Sent!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
nkhay:

What's the secret bro

You should see the secret already
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
geebehn:

Sent!
bro u fit send am for me too ? muhammadsadiq1924... @ gmail dot com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thawarplay:
The old post December 7

Bro, talk na. Abeg!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Beemhan(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
the fiverr app is officially the worst app of the year 2016. first it had issues connecting with Glo and now after the yeye upgrade, it's become difficult connecting with mtn too.
How an online marketplace with a myriad of app and web developers on its platform cannot make an app that works without annoying glitches beats me. Even after the upgrade it feels more like they downgraded. angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hackwi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
hackwi:
mail sent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please how do i tackle a very stubborn and annoying client. this ingrate ordered for 1 item and i delivered 2 as jara. Now she said that she won't drop a review until a month later sad sad

I'm just confused, remain small to insult her i swear
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
What a day, 2 clients sent from hell. Fiverr is killing its sellers.

Is there anyway I can blacklist a buyer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by akashi01(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
djlaqua91:
Please how do i tackle a very stubborn and annoying client. this ingrate ordered for 1 item and i delivered 2 as jara. Now she said that she won't drop a review until a month later sad sad

I'm just confused, remain small to insult her i swear

Afte you deliver, just leave the monkey...Fiverr go automatically mark am as conplete order
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bestspoke: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
I made this under one hour without photoshop.

I will be preparing a training video on how I do awesome graphics without photoshop

I am skilled in photoshop too. But when I want to do rush rush something I just pick up this tool or inkscape and get things done faster....No time for creating layers up and doen on PS.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
akashi01:

Afte you deliver, just leave the monkey...Fiverr go automatically mark am as conplete order

Yes o, I have already told the cheapskate that I accept her decision but i'm disappointed.

I think the Fiverr app is having issues. 2 people today rated me 4.7 stars when trying to rate 5 stars. How weird.

Just a very funny day.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
geebehn:

Sent!

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
I need someone to order my gig and drop 5star review $5/2k local payment...mind u, no Nigeria account..

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.