Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1621182 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
That happens all the time with PayPal, just relax and give it tim, then try it again. Also make sure the account you're sending to is 100% working cause that's the main reason why people keep getting that notification when trying to send to another PayPal account.

Try sending it to a different PayPal account and see what happens tho

rotimage:
KINDLY HELP ME BOSSES IN THE HOUSE!!!

Attached is what I keep getting from paypal in the cause of sending money out to an exchanger, kindly help me with a solution.
A total of $400+ is a stake and this is not all my money, I am trying to help a friend to sell all together as well.

NB: it is a UAE Paypal and I logged in using UAE Ip but same result.

Kindly help out..

I don't know what to tell my friend in this harsh time to lost this to paypal through me PLEASE HELP ME.

OFFER SOLUTION AND GET PAID $50

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rotimage(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
CallmeLucy:
That happens all the time with PayPal, just relax and give it tim, then try it again. Also make sure the account you're sending to is 100% working cause that's the main reason why people keep getting that notification when trying to send to another PayPal account.

Try sending it to a different PayPal account and see what happens tho

God bless Sis..

I will see to that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tosyno51:
Hello guys, I'm having problem using the fiverr app, it's always telling me "error encountered, contact CS". Meanwhile, I can login with a Web browser. Anytime I try to check my IP address (without vpn), whatismyipaddress shows me a U.S IP while whoer.net shows me a Nigeria IP. Na glo I dey use, abeg epp me o.

endeavor to read up.. this issues have been treated severally

Use a vpn when using glo on your mobile or switch to another network
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosyno51(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2016
khassy:

Fixed, using a vpn worked. Thanks Khassy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by handlernoni: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Abeg who can vouch for HEFAIROHLUWA. i am about to transact with him
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Anyone ready to buy Fiverr fund ($300+) here Quote me if interested. If you're not a trusted exchanger, we may av to use escrow.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emoch(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Contact me to sell your legit PAYONEER FUNDS @$430
INSTANT FUNDING to your naira account once confirmed. ESCROW AVAILABLE

https://www.nairaland.com/3513143/payoneer-funds-sale

Check my signature for contact details
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Can I withdraw from 2 different fiverr account to same Payooner account? And can I do that even before I get and activate my card
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2016
handlernoni:
Abeg who can vouch for HEFAIROHLUWA. i am about to transact with him
https://www.nairaland.com/3429127/skrill-funds-sale-convert-paypal#50573368
or add me on fb.It gets clearer there.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Venom104: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Thawarplay:
Can I withdraw from 2 different fiverr account to same Payooner account? And can I do that even before I get and activate my card

No.. Accounts could get blocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Make my money clear fast mmm has jammed me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pman06(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2016
I've got $140 paypal fund to sell. Anybody who can do this? Please quote me your rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2016
327 fiverr paypal @425 available slightly negotiable
contact via my signature. Or quote me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bekas(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
I need a fellow graphics designer who is experienced in designing ebooks and infographics for a job. Please contact me on whatsapp 0-8-1-05-63-40-63.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thawarplay(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Venom104:

No.. Accounts could get blocked

OK thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rilwan09: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Who's getting any errors from fiverr site or is it just Glo network? I've tried it both on mobile and pc, with vpn and without, logged in and logged out. same results for like 30 mins now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
djlaqua91:
Who's getting any errors from fiverr site or is it just Glo network? I've tried it both on mobile and pc, with vpn and without, logged in and logged out. same results for like 30 mins now

maintenance.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
khassy:

i'm left with 9 orders to get to level 1
if one person alone orders from me 9 times, will it be suspicious to CS?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Admin401:

maintenance.

okay thanks, i nearly freaked out thought they wanted to do an MMM. Why is it when one is about to hit a massive order that all these small wahala happens. lol

Just hope the buyer doesn't run away. Recently lost a $250 order because of this their nonsense, can't afford to lose out again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
djlaqua91:

okay thanks, i nearly freaked out thought they wanted to do an MMM. Why is it when one is about to hit a massive order that all these small wahala happens. lol

Just hope the buyer doesn't run away. Recently lost a $250 order because of this their nonsense, can't afford to lose out again.

wow, what gig do you offer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Admin401:

wow, what gig do you offer?

logo design, graphic design and some outsourcing on the side
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Etinosajay(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
$308 PayPal for ebay payment needed urgently.

Contact at signature with any rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
djlaqua91:

logo design, graphic design and some outsourcing on the side

hmm,never knew those gigs had hot deals in them
how long you been on fiverr? and whats ur level, i'm struggling with L-0.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Admin401:

hmm,never knew those gigs had hot deals in them
how long you been on fiverr? and whats ur level, i'm struggling with L-0.

level 1. joined last November. They're hot. fim]nd clients on facebook and twitter. so many other places to get clients
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
djlaqua91:
bro same here. it started on Sunday. and I use Glo also. the app is not opening but I can receive notification. I've uninstall and install the app same. Trying logggi in with chrome problem.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
rotimage:
KINDLY HELP ME BOSSES IN THE HOUSE!!!

Attached is what I keep getting from paypal in the cause of sending money out to an exchanger, kindly help me with a solution.
A total of $400+ is a stake and this is not all my money, I am trying to help a friend to sell all together as well.

NB: it is a UAE Paypal and I logged in using UAE Ip but same result.

Kindly help out..

I don't know what to tell my friend in this harsh time to lost this to paypal through me PLEASE HELP ME.

OFFER SOLUTION AND GET PAID $50

Contact me on my signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nsonaso(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sard:
Anyone ready to buy Fiverr fund ($300+) here Quote me if interested. If you're not a trusted exchanger, we may av to use escrow.
Reach out to me any day any time
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
AkProsper:

bro same here. it started on Sunday. and I use Glo also. the app is not opening but I can receive notification. I've uninstall and install the app same. Trying logggi in with chrome problem.

I'm seriously considering getting another sim card, glo are up to no good lately
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Admin401:

i'm left with 9 orders to get to level 1
if one person alone orders from me 9 times, will it be suspicious to CS?
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.