Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610054 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
NasMaleeq:
please can I create more than a gig with1 account on fiverr

of course
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by thisisod(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
khassy:

Use a female acct
Poor ABOUT
No gig metatag
confusing gig title
Your qualification shows you dont know what qualification means Bsc - Has Degree In Computer Sciene With Proficiency In Networking And Programing
Kent State University at Kent, United States, 1999 - 2004
Please which type of qualification is this?

I will social Media Traffic from USA
what does this mean?
thankx brov! made some adjustments
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chrislong(m): 1:06am On Dec 12, 2016
hello, i just found this page. i did set up an account. pls help, check, review and make suggestions. thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/karen_designs85
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 1:43am On Dec 12, 2016
chrislong:
hello, i just found this page. i did set up an account. pls help, check, review and make suggestions. thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/karen_designs85
Oga you be newbie, you gig should still be $5.

Btw one India used idea to make me deliver 3 gigs in a gig
Some Indias are goat
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 3:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Mehn this Skype wahala just they spoil package for me , a client canceled a project just because I couldn't Skype with him . dunno what to do now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by BOSCO123(m): 3:13am On Dec 12, 2016
rilwan09:
if ur moniker is geebehn, may God bless you and bring good fortunes to you. the packages on articles wey you gimme months ago still dy serve me wella. God Bless

Boss abeg share ,I dey article nich to
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by midps007(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2016
pman06:
TO all the husslers in the groups i twale all of una o. I been checking the thread and thought why not bring this idea i shared on another group con here nah.

My main reason of posting here is not to sound like a guru, am still a bloody learner.

But to my fellow SEO optimists, i have a very cool offer to make.

I have access to a site where we can get some top SEO tools for measly price. I need just 2-3 individuals to join and share the cost for this tools. Below i list some of the tools we will be getting access to:

alexa
graphicsstock
articlebuilder
buzsumo
grammarly
indexification
junglescout
majesti
keywordtool pro
linklicious
moz
videoblocks
registercompass
terapeak
semcompass
spyfy
spinrewritter
article Kevo
GSA Proxy Scrapper
GSA Search Engine Ranker
Keyword Research Pro
Backlink Speed
Longtail pro

and many many more

To contact me, drop me a message at freemeonline(at)gmail(dot)com

To those interested in any or all of these tools, i will personally promote your gigs once a week. Well, this may not mean much, but my promotion method is quite different and pulls in atleast a sale each time i run it...and its free for me to run. I sell my service for $10, which other sellers offer better for $5 on fiverr, but since my traffic source is not from fiverr, i get enough steady sales when i am free to handle an order.

I will give you access to my underground udemy forum, where i was able to get over 100 premium courses that sells for $100+ free on my udemy account. The funny part is that, the gig i promote and earn from on fiverr, i learned from one of the courses i got on this forum.

I dont need a lot of people, i just need 2-3 to join me on this. Please i am not a guru, i am just another learner learning from oga venzal like everybody.

If you want to see my profile, am right here https://www.fiverr.com/users/paultofsho.

Big thanks to Oga Venzal for making this thread again, thanks.

As a token please guys, download the LongTail PRO 3.1.7 version here http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/kxALOuQV/file.html

thanks for the software but then it s requesting for password, kindly drop d password
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chrislong(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2016
Profcamsey:

Oga you be newbie, you gig should still be $5.

Btw one India used idea to make me deliver 3 gigs in a gig
Some Indias are goat

Thanks. Fixed. Any more suggestions?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by younglawya(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello guys

im a newbie, can anyone advice me on the best procedure to withdraw funds from upwork. my num is 07037836881
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 7:26am On Dec 12, 2016
If you can handle these job professionally Please Signify....

Hello, rather than written testimony would like to build a guideline for the application of real testimonials from my clients, but they are strategically oriented for selling my products. I explain.

I am a psychologist and have at least 30 people who happily speak well of my work, including photos and videos could do, not all of the latter, but yes, some people have told me they would come out on video inclusive.

The point is I have done my work using a natural medicine called Bach flowers and with this medicine have today created a beauty and emotional health that I want to make the sale in a week.

The intention is that patients are able to speak well of the results from this medication ensuring that my commitment and human quality that also support these products, "Nymphs, organic floral beauty", will be of excellent quality and with wonderful results.

Structuring testimony to that effect and, therefore, make a template or script for these people to provide an oriented real reviews of my work

Thank you!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chyvy(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello Smart earners, who knows of a trusted exchanger that does paypal withdrawal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2016
Chyvy:
Hello Smart earners, who knows of a trusted exchanger that does paypal withdrawal?
Fxtizzle is the man...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Genfront: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Please I've not been able to log in to fiverr for about 2 days now.It keeps telling me scheduled maintenance...Please who else is seeeing same?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Genfront:
Please I've not been able to log in to fiverr for about 2 days now.It keeps telling me scheduled maintenance...Please who else is seeeing same?

lol fiverr is in a fvcking mess right now. it's even better that you're not able to log in
i have wasted all my buyers request for today, just because when i see new request pop up, i rush to send an offer then later it will disappear and reappear again, and me i go mumu go send another one. chai.

if i even try to reload the page it goes straight to "maintenance bullshiit" i think the previous maintenance they did even deleted some sellers gigs. this whole maintenance was a big failure.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teebahg: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2016
I need a Skrill exchanger. I have $160 up for exchange. Contact on signature. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Etinosajay(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Chyvy:

Nsonaso

Good rate too

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Xinoman:

Hello, rather than written testimony would like to build a guideline for the application of real testimonials from my clients, but they are strategically oriented for selling my products. I explain.

I am a psychologist and have at least 30 people who happily speak well of my work, including photos and videos could do, not all of the latter, but yes, some people have told me they would come out on video inclusive.

The point is I have done my work using a natural medicine called Bach flowers and with this medicine have today created a beauty and emotional health that I want to make the sale in a week.

The intention is that patients are able to speak well of the results from this medication ensuring that my commitment and human quality that also support these products, "Nymphs, organic floral beauty", will be of excellent quality and with wonderful results.

Structuring testimony to that effect and, therefore, make a template or script for these people to provide an oriented real reviews of my work

Thank you!!!

Not an easy work I tel you

What he needs from you is a template he can give to people who should leave a review on his posts- think of it as a template for buyer request but something more complex.
If you ask me I'll tell you bill him minimum of $50-100
Intellectual property d cost to sell oo
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geebehn(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2016
rilwan09:
if ur moniker is geebehn, may God bless you and bring good fortunes to you. the packages on articles wey you gimme months ago still dy serve me wella. God Bless

Amen bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funmipayoneer: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Lovadeshy:

hello bro, how can you help on copyscape premium I need it urgently. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Funmipayoneer: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2016
'send me a mail
Theflint1:
Okay. I'm interested. How do we deal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2016
geebehn:

Amen bro.
Bros abeg send am to agorelijah@gmail.com... God will richly bless you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by handlernoni: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
66$ fiverr fund available for sale. Biko help a brother
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Etinosajay(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
$300 PayPal needed very urgently

Please contact on my signature sharply.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Xinoman:

Thank you!!!

I can help. Pm me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xinoman(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
khassy:

Not an easy work I tel you

What he needs from you is a template he can give to people who should leave a review on his posts- think of it as a template for buyer request but something more complex.
If you ask me I'll tell you bill him minimum of $50-100
Intellectual property d cost to sell oo
can you handle the job?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
I've sent you a mail
Funmipayoneer:
lizabeth3054 gmail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiboth(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please help me out on this.

Hi thnx for you offer on my request.

Can you make one test page as example.

let say about the visualization editor

Here is an exmaple that i like, can you make something like this but then better?

You see 3 kollom ( one for the data connector and the the tabels, second metrics and sql mode and the last charts settings and change charts )

If you do this right, then you may to the rest ( 20 pages )

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rotimage(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
KINDLY HELP ME BOSSES IN THE HOUSE!!!

Attached is what I keep getting from paypal in the cause of sending money out to an exchanger, kindly help me with a solution.
A total of $400+ is a stake and this is not all my money, I am trying to help a friend to sell all together as well.

NB: it is a UAE Paypal and I logged in using UAE Ip but same result.

Kindly help out..

I don't know what to tell my friend in this harsh time to lost this to paypal through me PLEASE HELP ME.

OFFER SOLUTION AND GET PAID $50

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ohans4u(m): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Oga's in the house please help... I forgot my security answers, while I was trying different combinations of security answer I got a display that my security question is locked temporary. So please I need help from the Oga's here on how to solve it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Xinoman:
can you handle the job?

Given the right amount and time.. why not cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tosyno51(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hello guys, I'm having problem using the fiverr app, it's always telling me "error encountered, contact CS". Meanwhile, I can login with a Web browser. Anytime I try to check my IP address (without vpn), whatismyipaddress shows me a U.S IP while whoer.net shows me a Nigeria IP. Na glo I dey use, abeg epp me o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.