Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611805 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
amadeen:
Good morning guys, a buyer is asking for a refund after a month. is this possible because the order is already marked as completed.
Dont ignore his message, just type Okay and then ignore cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Who dey do Kindle review abeg? Just a free download.
You are not paying a kobo.

contact me via whatsapp and lets discuss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
hiremyminivan:

I started my journey on Fiverr a few day into February.

I spent a solid 7 days researching. I spent 18 hours a day 7 days a week.

I would go to bed sore from reading and taking notes.

I took lots of notes from the gigs of the top sellers in the niches I was interested in operating, as well as from websites that had pages treating Fiverr and being successful at it.

I read all over 800 pages of Nairaland threads on Fiverr.

I also read more than 100 pages of internet posts on Fiverr.

Then I spent three days setting up my gigs (three days because I had to go through all the notes and use that to craft my gig titles, descriptions, tags, pricing, etc).

i then gave a third party all of those written on paper to criticize and improve upon. It was the final copy that I put up online.

Daily, I still follow-up on the threads I decided not to read, but I now spend about an hour doing that and make a mental note of where I stopped, to continue the next day. In the next 30 days I will have read every single post ever written dating back 5 years on Fiverr.

I want to let you know that as at the time I was advising you I did not have an order.

This morning I just had an order valued at over $100 but less than $200 (for privacy reasons I will not post the picture or state the exact figure)

I have 7 days to deliver the order.

I have worked so hard to optimize my gig - based on all the data I have gathered everywhere - gig titles, gig description, gig tags

And note also that I resisted the temptation to start at $5 per gig because I know my onions.

I am worth more than $5 and will not work for $5! Ideally, I should work for a minimum of $50, but I can start with 1/2 of that for the next 30 to 60 days. Afterwish, it has to be $50 for a minimum, that is my philosophy on Fiverr.

And this is happening in less than one month since i started.

Guess why I had the order? Because i was online when the buyer reached me and I answered him within seconds of his message coming in, we went back and forth more than 7 times.

In between he went and took a good look at my profile and asked why I have no reviews, and if i am new to the platform.

I told yes, I am new. And that I have vowed not to buy reviews, that I am willing to let everything grow organically.

After the last post in which I defended my lack of reviews and my newbie status...

Some 15 very long and tense minutes passed, I got a mail and heard a sound not from the inbox but from another part of my dashboard

And when I checked, I had landed my first order.

He asked me to do my very best so we can have a long working relationship.

If I put so much in just to set up my profile, guess how much I am going to put in to ensure that I make this guy feel good for being my first customer?

And for your information. I spent the last week doing the same research on Upwork.

Because I was going to also pitch camp there. And yes, I am going to pitch camp there also because I have learnt sadly practically that you dare not rely on just one source of income.

I really wish I had joined this train in 2015. I would have been a Tier 2 or TPS by now.

But like one guy said. Best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, next best time is now! So better late than never!

I am saying this to encourage you.

You can make it - but don't ever forget this (see picture below)

Let me attend to my order!
Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal N370/$ only if you have $100 and above.

See contact below..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Ordinarily i shouldnt respond to this but i will...
On all my posts both on fb and NL about gig ranking, i always state that if all other conditions (which includes gig description, gig video which helps a lot, good image, last time you got an order which i will tell you to buy review if its been a while you got order, how much you stay online...) on your gig are correct, your gig will rank and sell well as from 4 days after i begin the ranking service.

Now you dont expect repeat these to everyone who contacts me ...

you obviously saw my posts before contacting me and you claiming i didnt mention gig video to you hold no water.

what i expected you to ask is how to get a gig video which you will create for free yourself... but you were asking me to refund you... really?

youre not someone whos ready to work on fiverr...

here is someone who requested this service too and got the job delivered...

some believe that because people like me have a reputation to protect, they can come blackmail us into doing their bidding ...
im not a coward and i know the quality of what i offer... His 2 k really means nothing to me but since he doesnt wann be corrected, let him kwontiniu...

i guy among the orders i got 2 days ago contacted me today that his gig is now on front page of search and he got a direct order today...
he was showering me with praises and said it worked like magic...
so many others have testified to this service and youre here soiling my name just because you didnt follow due process...

i rest my case before i get provoked .. i still have orders to work on and a provoked man cant work on fiverr.

Can we talk please. I need you to make some of my gigs blow up.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by randomShek: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sanchase:
Sell your Fiverr/Paypal funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Tested. Trusted. Reliable. Thanks again bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
KaBabs1:

Can we talk please. I need you to make some of my gigs blow up.

When I no be Boko haram

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

When I no be Boko haram

Your phone number please? Or you could just contact me @ signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Thanks again.

randomShek:
Tested. Trusted. Reliable. Thanks again bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
hiremyminivan:

I started my journey on Fiverr a few day into February.

I spent a solid 7 days researching. I spent 18 hours a day 7 days a week.

I would go to bed sore from reading and taking notes.

I took lots of notes from the gigs of the top sellers in the niches I was interested in operating, as well as from websites that had pages treating Fiverr and being successful at it.

I read all over 800 pages of Nairaland threads on Fiverr.

I also read more than 100 pages of internet posts on Fiverr.

Then I spent three days setting up my gigs (three days because I had to go through all the notes and use that to craft my gig titles, descriptions, tags, pricing, etc).

i then gave a third party all of those written on paper to criticize and improve upon. It was the final copy that I put up online.

Daily, I still follow-up on the threads I decided not to read, but I now spend about an hour doing that and make a mental note of where I stopped, to continue the next day. In the next 30 days I will have read every single post ever written dating back 5 years on Fiverr.

I want to let you know that as at the time I was advising you I did not have an order.

This morning I just had an order valued at over $100 but less than $200 (for privacy reasons I will not post the picture or state the exact figure)

I have 7 days to deliver the order.

I have worked so hard to optimize my gig - based on all the data I have gathered everywhere - gig titles, gig description, gig tags

And note also that I resisted the temptation to start at $5 per gig because I know my onions.

I am worth more than $5 and will not work for $5! Ideally, I should work for a minimum of $50, but I can start with 1/2 of that for the next 30 to 60 days. Afterwish, it has to be $50 for a minimum, that is my philosophy on Fiverr.

And this is happening in less than one month since i started.

Guess why I had the order? Because i was online when the buyer reached me and I answered him within seconds of his message coming in, we went back and forth more than 7 times.

In between he went and took a good look at my profile and asked why I have no reviews, and if i am new to the platform.

I told yes, I am new. And that I have vowed not to buy reviews, that I am willing to let everything grow organically.

After the last post in which I defended my lack of reviews and my newbie status...

Some 15 very long and tense minutes passed, I got a mail and heard a sound not from the inbox but from another part of my dashboard

And when I checked, I had landed my first order.

He asked me to do my very best so we can have a long working relationship.

If I put so much in just to set up my profile, guess how much I am going to put in to ensure that I make this guy feel good for being my first customer?

And for your information. I spent the last week doing the same research on Upwork.

Because I was going to also pitch camp there. And yes, I am going to pitch camp there also because I have learnt sadly practically that you dare not rely on just one source of income.

I really wish I had joined this train in 2015. I would have been a Tier 2 or TPS by now.

But like one guy said. Best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, next best time is now! So better late than never!

I am saying this to encourage you.

You've done great bro. But did you say you told the buyer you've vowed never to buy reviews?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
nkhay:

You've done great bro. But did you say you told the buyer you've vowed never to buy reviews?

Verbatim question and answer

The buyer said:

i am seeing that you have no customer reviews are you new on fiverr.

My response:

Am new since February 2017, so true no customer reviews, but I think I have made up for that by giving extremely generous revisions.

I am certain that you will be satisfied before even exhausting those.

Looking forward to your being my first customer.

I have refused the option of buying reviews, I want everything to grow organically and for real customers to contact me, and for me to serve them and for they to be so satisfied that they leave me with raving reviews and not reviews that I have to buy!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is something you think is not relevant or necessary! But today I bring you some tips to help enhance your fiverr journey.....
TIP 1 ( PROFILE DESCRIPTION )
There should be 4 things to be considered when wriitng your profile description.
1st- Your Name ( This will give the buyers a warm confidence of who they're about to engage their business to, they feel more close and secure to know your name)
Second- Your Expertise and Years of Experience ( This should explain what you're good at doing with number of years of doing it in 2 simple sentence)
Third- A call to ACTION Sentence (Example could be "What are you waiting for? Check out my Gigs to learn more about my services)
Fourth- Make sure your sentences are grammatically correct! Very Important! This little tip means so much more. Especially those of us in the WRITING niche. For other niches, this could be an added value to your services.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by computerboy: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
I was able to get my payoneer card in 2 weeks through @nkhay. She's highly recommended.

Fiverr newbies grab your laptops and pay on delivery. check out my threads
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rawblings:
This is something you think is not relevant or necessary! But today I bring you some tips to help enhance your fiverr journey.....
There should be 4 things to be considered when wriitng your profile description.
1st- Your Name ( This will give the buyers a warm confidence of who they're about to engage their business to, they feel more close and secure to know your name)
Second- Your Expertise and Years of Experience ( This should explain what you're good at doing with number of years of doing it in 2 simple sentence)
Third- A call to ACTION Sentence (Example could be "What are you waiting for? Check out my Gigs to learn more about my services)
Fourth- Make sure your sentences are grammatically correct! Very Important! This little tip means so much more. Especially those of us in the WRITING niche. For other niches, this could be an added value to your services.

Copy and Paste..... Thank you!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Who dey do Kindle review abeg? Just a free download.
You are not paying a kobo.
I know say e fit don dey late. incase of next time you can contact me. I be like first bank atm for this field.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
KaBabs1:

Your phone number please? Or you could just contact me @ signature

My numbers are on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rawblings:

Copied from fb SME group ...
Next time, kindly state that it's copied cos you didn't make any form of input to the post...

It was lifted word for word ...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MrMiyagi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Contact me Asap.

$2500 for sale

Cribking1:
I buy Payoneer at 420 per dollar with Instant funding to your bank account. Kindly whatsapp me 0. 8 0 5 1 6 5 9 .1 8 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
So after my post on SME fb group page concerning my 1 year journey on freelancing which got me a nice car, built me a moderate house and a moderate music production studio, a lot of people have been asking me to send them templates but I later thought to myself that giving out template is gonn make matters worse...
A buyer who took the pain to compose and explain his needs won't take you serious once he notice that your response to his request didn't address the points he made...
Thus using a template won't get u response from buyers....

Don't waste time on posts that received more than 10 offers already, it's more than likely that the buyer has already decided.

Your custom offer should be a little lower to what the buyer has budgeted... You could then potentially make extra money through up selling on delivery.

Read the description carefully. Make up your answer and start writing your proposal.

Start by reading what the buyer wants.

Start considering whether this matches your skills. If it does - respond. If it doesn't - move on.

Start your response by introducing yourself in one sentence.

Start addressing what the buyer has asked for.

Start telling the buyer exactly what you will do.

Assure buyer of getting a sample once they respond or attach a link to your sample.

Call to action to charge buyers to accept the custom offer

Thanks

NOW I CHARGE Y'LL TO FOLLOW THIS AND MAKE A TEMPLATE FOR YOURSELVES BUT ALWAYS TAKE TIME OUT TO REWRITE THE TEMPLATE TO ADDRESS EXACTLY WHAT THE BUYER HAS REQUESTED
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Smallish(f): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
beatzone:

Yes.. we all have it

dozies1:

Yes, it does

Thanks .
1. Can funds be paid into a Nigerian paypal account?

2.If so can I send or transfer those funds paid into one to a payoneer account and withdraw it from there.....since obviously those funds can't be withdrawn through paypal?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
This part (below) of your response is an anti-climax.

You've succinctly wooed him into becoming your first client despite your 'reviewlessness', why degenerate into explaining what's of no value to the customer.

Anyway, congrats on your upward mobility.

P.S: I have never bought a review.

[b]"I have refused the option of buying reviews, I want everything to grow organically and for real customers to contact me, and for me to serve them and for they to be so satisfied that they leave me with raving reviews and not reviews that I have to buy!"

hiremyminivan:

Verbatim question and answer

The buyer said:

My response:

[/b]
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Good Job mate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
tolajay:
This part (below) of your response is an anti-climax.

You've succinctly wooed him into becoming your first client despite your 'reviewlessness', why degenerate into explaining what's of no value to the customer.

Anyway, congrats on your upward mobility.

P.S: I have never bought a review.

[b]"I have refused the option of buying reviews, I want everything to grow organically and for real customers to contact me, and for me to serve them and for they to be so satisfied that they leave me with raving reviews and not reviews that I have to buy!"
[/b]

if you read the sequence of the story well, at this point in time there was no order.

Buyer remarked no reviews at 2.00
I responded as described at 2.02
13 minutes passed and then Buyer asked again, do you really know this thing inside out, banding about terms related to the gig I offered
I answered that I do at 2.16

The order finally came at 2.21

Gap between that statement and order coming in 21 - 2 = 20 minutes of suspense!

Then and only then did he respond/accept the custom offer that he had asked me to send earlier (at about 1.45), he even asked me to increase the price I was quoting for the gig!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2017
Admin401:

Good Job mate.

I have come across a lot of your posts and they have been useful.

Thanks for the compliments
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 12:51am On Mar 06, 2017
hiremyminivan:

I have come across a lot of your posts and they have been useful.

Thanks for the compliments

You did great bro, but please and please buyers are not aware that fiverr sellers buy reviews that part was totally unnecessary..... I believe the confidence, rather than desperation in your response made him order not the review statement.

Buyers are not meant to know that sellers buy reviews na, this tricks are meant for seller's alone biko.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rawblings(m): 12:54am On Mar 06, 2017
i fouund it useful, so i copied it.. any offence? shocked
HazzanTazzan:

Copied from fb SME group ...
Next time, kindly state that it's copied cos you didn't make any form of input to the post...

It was lifted word for word ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 4:12am On Mar 06, 2017
nkhay:

You did great bro, but please and please buyers are not aware that fiverr sellers buy reviews that part was totally unnecessary..... I believe the confidence, rather than desperation in your response made him order not the review statement.

Buyers are not meant to know that sellers buy reviews na, this tricks are meant for seller's alone biko.

Like I said earlier, I have read a lot about the platform before I jumped onto it.

A search on Google with this exact words "buy fiverr reviews" will show you its an international phenomenon.

Infact all on the results on the first page do not mention Nairaland.

Although I noticed one Nigerian guy that I have come across among the top 3 results - that is ojasweb.

I think it is against their policy.

But beyond that it sounds like deceptive business practices and might bother on the unethical

I think one can easily be found out unless the buying is made to look like a real sale with a lot of back and forth and some actual delay between the order and the execution (delivery) and then the review by the client. Too much work for nothing I felt.

But more than that - I didn't want to face the risk of losing my account and having to start afresh because of that having already invested so much time and effort to set the account up, more than Tom, Dick and Harry.

Then again, I have gotten three people very close to me on the platform and we are conducting an experiment - how fast can ee convert without more? And I need to set a good example.

I think buyers already know about fake reviews, whether they know how to spot them is another question entirely.

I am not taking a jab at sellers or buyers - basically telling my own story.

Matter of fact, I almost made a sale within 7 days of starting out but did not via Buyers Request.

I made so much of a good impression on one of the buyers that I got an inbox message stating that I was noticed, and that my details have been saved, that I will be contacted in 30 days time or very soon, but that I priced myself out of the buyer's league, but that the buyer has made a mental note to give me future work.

My aim is to encourage anyone without a sale so far, and to explain my strategies and motivations, and not to question any other person(s) business decisions.

I am certain there are sellers who like me until some days ago had no sales and were debating whether to purchase reviews or not. I think my story can provide ammunition to anyone not comfortable with the concept to stick around and try other methods to rake in sales that they are more comfortable with

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by trueinfo: 5:26am On Mar 06, 2017
$200 Payoneer available @ #430

#Fastest fingers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by atoje(m): 6:37am On Mar 06, 2017

PAYPAL, PAYONER fund Withdrawal for Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer,Guru etc

contact my signature

Also Available

Receive fund from USA client

Send money to Any Bank in USA while u pay in Naira

Send money to Any Bank in Nigeria while u pay in Dollar

EBAY checkout

Amazon checkout

Online Payment

Contact my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Like I said earlier, I have read a lot about the platform before I jumped onto it.

A search on Google with this exact words "buy fiverr reviews" will show you its an international phenomenon.

Infact all on the results on the first page do not mention Nairaland.

Although I noticed one Nigerian guy that I have come across among the top 3 results - that is ojasweb.

I think it is against their policy.

But beyond that it sounds like deceptive business practices and might bother on the unethical

I think one can easily be found out unless the buying is made to look like a real sale with a lot of back and forth and some actual delay between the order and the execution (delivery) and then the review by the client. Too much work for nothing I felt.

But more than that - I didn't want to face the risk of losing my account and having to start afresh because of that having already invested so much time and effort to set the account up, more than Tom, Dick and Harry.

Then again, I have gotten three people very close to me on the platform and we are conducting an experiment - how fast can ee convert without more? And I need to set a good example.

I think buyers already know about fake reviews, whether they know how to spot them is another question entirely.

I am not taking a jab at sellers or buyers - basically telling my own story.

Matter of fact, I almost made a sale within 7 days of starting out but did not via Buyers Request.

I made so much of a good impression on one of the buyers that I got an inbox message stating that I was noticed, and that my details have been saved, that I will be contacted in 30 days time or very soon, but that I priced myself out of the buyer's league, but that the buyer has made a mental note to give me future work.

My aim is to encourage anyone without a sale so far, and to explain my strategies and motivations, and not to question any other person(s) business decisions.

I am certain there are sellers who like me until some days ago had no sales and were debating whether to purchase reviews or not. I think my story can provide ammunition to anyone not comfortable with the concept to stick around and try other methods to rake in sales that they are more comfortable with

Kudos bro. Wish you more success on Fiverr. But like Nkhay mentioned don't reveal seller hacks to buyers. They also participate in forums both on and off Fiverr.

Some buyers are dubious and would use any form of blackmail to mess you up. I have met many, hopefully you won't meet their ilk.

Tuale to your hustle baba

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2017
Rawblings:
i fouund it useful, so i copied it.. any offence? shocked

Never said u shldnt copy...

Just give credit to the owner of post or simply tag it as copied

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.