Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611444 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin You be yeye person ooo.

skitkid2:

Dont ignore his message, just type Okay and then ignore cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2017
beatzone:
So, i've been thinking... which platform do you think it's the easiest to make money from

1. Freelancer
2. Fiverr
3. Upwork

Just a random thought on my mind..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by RAFIC(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2017
tonyx4x44:
If you have an Amazon account that can write reviews—history of purchases—then contact me.

I need ten people to post reviews for a Kindle Ebook (You do not need to make any purchases, however, your account should be able to post reviews... if you do not meet or understand this requirement please do not message me.)

Remuneration: N1000 via bank transfer or airtime recharge

Whatsapp: 08065033165

Note: if you did this job for me two weeks ago, do not apply, it is the same book. I'll message you when I have another one

Regards

Do u have the free grammaly premium? how can I get it from u?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fastlinkpro: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:
Fiverr reviews #1800 naira from a seller account. Quote me if you need it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2017
More testimonies

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fastlinkpro: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

When I no be Boko haram

hahahahha funny
baba you too much, i am the one that whatsup u that my gig on first page now thanks Baba
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tonyx4x44(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
tonyx4x44:
If you have an Amazon account that can write reviews—history of purchases—then contact me.

I need ten people to post reviews for a Kindle Ebook (You do not need to make any purchases, however, your account should be able to post reviews... if you do not meet or understand this requirement please do not message me.)

Remuneration: N1000 via bank transfer or airtime recharge

Whatsapp: 08065033165

Note: if you did this job for me two weeks ago, do not apply, it is the same book. I'll message you when I have another one

Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker2: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
I need two solid fiverr reviews...USA account If interested please drop your contact with price
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtruseeker(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
3 reviews available from USA account. WhatsApp o8o37o46o54
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=Fastlinkpro post=54318751][/quote]
you need the review?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
JohnieWalker2:
I need two solid fiverr reviews...USA account
If interested please drop your contact with price
review available, usa account at 1800naira per one.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Arnoldo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
JohnieWalker2:
I need two solid fiverr reviews...USA account
If interested please drop your contact with price
review available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
RAFIC:

Do u have the free grammaly premium? how can I get it from u?
contact me for your grammarly premium account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Like I said earlier, I have read a lot about the platform before I jumped onto it.

A search on Google with this exact words "buy fiverr reviews" will show you its an international phenomenon.

Infact all on the results on the first page do not mention Nairaland.

Although I noticed one Nigerian guy that I have come across among the top 3 results - that is ojasweb.

I think it is against their policy.

But beyond that it sounds like deceptive business practices and might bother on the unethical

I think one can easily be found out unless the buying is made to look like a real sale with a lot of back and forth and some actual delay between the order and the execution (delivery) and then the review by the client. Too much work for nothing I felt.

But more than that - I didn't want to face the risk of losing my account and having to start afresh because of that having already invested so much time and effort to set the account up, more than Tom, Dick and Harry.

Then again, I have gotten three people very close to me on the platform and we are conducting an experiment - how fast can ee convert without more? And I need to set a good example.

I think buyers already know about fake reviews, whether they know how to spot them is another question entirely.

I am not taking a jab at sellers or buyers - basically telling my own story.

Matter of fact, I almost made a sale within 7 days of starting out but did not via Buyers Request.

I made so much of a good impression on one of the buyers that I got an inbox message stating that I was noticed, and that my details have been saved, that I will be contacted in 30 days time or very soon, but that I priced myself out of the buyer's league, but that the buyer has made a mental note to give me future work.

My aim is to encourage anyone without a sale so far, and to explain my strategies and motivations, and not to question any other person(s) business decisions.

I am certain there are sellers who like me until some days ago had no sales and were debating whether to purchase reviews or not. I think my story can provide ammunition to anyone not comfortable with the concept to stick around and try other methods to rake in sales that they are more comfortable with

Bro did you read the post made by Ojasweb on how to buy fiverr review legally? If you spare time to read any of my post you won't have any issue with Fiverr. I don't buy review for myself, but if i needed to, i will do it for people without having issue. I'm doing pretty fine, and i won't post what will put people's account in trouble.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is strictly to let us all know how humans are...

Ingrates everywhere...
U feed them and then turn back to bite you...
I remember vividly when he wanted to start Fiverr and how he always contacts me for help which I guided him rightly Althru...

I did withdrawal for u and my paypal got limited ... I paid u without delay..
Now that I have a way to get out my funds, I simply told u to inform Cs from ur Fiverr acct that u are in the process of refunding back the withdrawal to Fiverr so Fiverr can accept the refund but this is what I get from u...

After calling me insane and talking nonsense, u kept saying more while I just read them until I blocked you...

60k+ is really nothing to me at this stage but it wld have done something ...
However, I won't let u talk to me anyhow just because of 60k+ which u Wann help me get back since u don't have respect for elders...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol.
How did you feed me? PayPal held the $147 I transfered to you, I didn't. You are feeding your daughter, not me. smiley

You must be feeling like a boss because you answered the questions I had about two or 3 orders back then. grin

I was suprised you helped with the questions I asked back then, could it be because you scammed me of #15,000 and you were feeling guilty? grin

I outsourced a work to you and you made the audios even more terrible than what I sent. You didn't even touch anything!

Singapore told me just to let it all die, that's why I didn't come on Nairaland to post a Caveat, to whoever wants to outsource works to you.
That's a story for another day.

Meanwhile, I'm posting the recent full chats between you and myself here. wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by khassy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Where them email writers

I need an email written in under 5hrs

500 words, pay is 1k max

Contact only if you're okay with my terms
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
one thing i hate in my life is whatsapp screenshot going public

cc
emmyk
hazzantazzan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Singapore1:
one thing i hate in my life is whatsapp screenshot going public

cc
emmyk
hazzantazzan
I only told him to let me ask people, if it's safe mailing Fiverr that I used someone else's Paypal to withdraw my funds ooo. He said if I want to ask about it here in Nairaland, I shouldn't bother about the funds. ISN'T THAT ENOUGH TO CREATE FEAR IN ME? . Not like I told him I won't mail Fiverr. He flared up and I flared up even more. angry angry And next thing, he blocked me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is an issue we could have treated between each other but...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
More...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
And...

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Last.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by exceltech: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
SirAbdulthe1st:

review available, usa account at 1800naira per one.

whatsapp ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tomisinobm(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Review available from 2 US accounts. At 1800
Whatsapp 08115896401.
I need money cry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Emmyk:
Last.

I'm so jobless I read all the texts. Guys make una settle in the parlor or beer parlor grin

You people is agbalagba for this game... Nothing wrong in seeking advice from those who might have had similar experience, though I've heard pple say it's possible to refund PayPal $$ to fiverr. @Hazzantazzan, I think you should've even encouraged him more, to seek others opinion and get the assurance of not losing his account. Because his account is worth much more than $150.

Couldn't stop laughing at "are you feeling sad?"

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
If e b say you want AMAZON review, no think say nah F U C k up to contact me. I go run am for you sharp sharp. if d person say you go need to purchase the product before you go fit write review, no fear, nah small challenge, just contact me via my signa abi signature we go yan as we go take do am cos nah premium amazon account I get. I dey wait oooh.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
nkhay:

I'm so jobless I read all the texts. Guys make una settle in the parlor or beer parlor grin

You people is agbalagba for this game... Nothing wrong in seeking advice from those who might have had similar experience, though I've heard pple say it's possible to refund PayPal $$ to fiverr. @Hazzantazzan, I think you should've even encouraged him more, to seek others opinion and get the assurance of not losing his account. Because his account is worth much more than $150.

Shalom!

Sebi e don turn lie Mohammed now abi...
He shld screenshot where I told him not to ask anyone or not to ask on nairaland ...

That kain lie alone shows that I don't need to waste my time on this issue ...

Also he told me I'm insane and talking nonsense cos I said he was talking gibberish ...

So according to him, gibberish is the same as nonsense... Lol...
Well, gibberish in my context meant something I didn't understand ...

Then the next thing was he called me insane and talking nonsense ...

Let me just bury this issue now before I start forming agbalagba or big brother online
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
nkhay:

Shalom!
I think he's in Lagos, and I'm in Ekiti, the Beer Palour can't work at the moment. grin grin
He wanted to tarnish my 9 years old Nairaland account by uploading only two screenshots that favoured him na. I had to upload the whole screenshots. grin

@Hazzantazzan. You can unblock me and I'll keep you posted on any feedback I receive.

Peace. ✌
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jtvinci(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
khassy:
Where them email writers
I need an email written in under 5hrs
500 words, pay is 1k max
Contact only if you're okay with my terms
contact me through my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Emmyk:

I think he's in Lagos, and I'm in Ekiti, the Beer Palour can't work at the moment. grin grin
He wanted to tarnish my 9 years old Nairaland account by uploading only two screenshots that favoured him na. I had to upload the whole screenshots. grin

@Hazzantazzan. You can unblock me and I'll keep you posted on any feedback I receive.

Peace. ✌

No need anymore nigga...

Already moved on
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

No need anymore nigga...

Already moved on
How many people you Don block totally now?
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.