Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611882 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Some Nigerian Fiverr E-Book writers just dey fall hands. Even using foreign accounts, by their poor English you will know them. 2 disappointments already. There's nothing more painful than seeing their finished work and knowing you write better (only time being the limiting factor)

I doubt if i can take a chance on any of our local talents again unless i want the book written in yoruba or hausa.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
djlaqua91:
Some Nigerian Fiverr E-Book writers just dey fall hands. Even using foreign accounts, by their poor English you will know them. 2 disappointments already. There's nothing more painful than seeing their finished work and knowing you write better (only time being the limiting factor)

I doubt if i can take a chance on any of our local talents again unless i want the book written in yoruba or hausa.

Hi, You could try me out if the pay is good
Bin Writing my asss out for d last 2 weeks n just completed a job for someone: creating an Ebook on - Dealing with Depression..

Did something close to that for another client.. 5 things a woman promoter Should know ...
like I said, bin. writing my asss out...
Gmail z micynute001@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
frankmoney:
If you can do any of the following jobs , hit me up on WhatsApp immediately

1. Write quality content post to engage audience
2. Provide real Facebook and Instagram likes , YouTube reviews , twitter followers up to 100k of each of them
3.upload and post YouTube contents to all social media sites using buffer
4. Write 10 fake video reviews and testimonials
5. 10 post content list ( most will be posted on buffer , that will control all social media sites )
6. One post per week
7. YouTube video marketing , Facebook group finder and posting to blogs telling them about our products.

I wanted to give this out to some foreigners on fiverr , but will prefer my Nigerian brothers , to do it .

PLS DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU CANT DO ANY OF THE ABOVE PROPERLY . I have a short time frame so its first come first serve basis

my WhatsApp number is on my signature .

still available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seyema(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello everyone, I just get my 1st job on fiverr but the problem is that I don't really understand what exactly the buyer want
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
seyema:
Hello everyone, I just get my 1st job on fiverr but the problem is that I don't really understand what exactly the buyer want
Post it here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seyema(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Theflint1:
Post it here

We are creating a Kickstart campaign to raise some funds for a website creation called amazonsellingtools.com. I started to write some thoughts and then decided to hire someone more qualified and quicker than me. :slightly_smiling_face:, so some of it needs to be rewritten with the bullet points I provide. Would you be interested in this project? If so let me know and I can give you what we have now and discuss going forward.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seyema(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Here is the notes and bullet points, again please remember the audience for this will be on kick starter and we are raising money with this project.

We are like a lot of baby boomer, who never saved a lot for retirement (who retires anymore) through normal channels. We started looking around for something else to do to create an additional income stream.

We had done some with eBay (and still do) but its a little time consuming to create the listings and once you sell everything you have, what do you do? We attending a couple of Amazon selling seminars and did some research and found this may be a perfect fit. So in May 2016 for $39, we created an Amazon store and listed some items we had bought, boxed them up and sent them to Amazon for FBA. A couple days later we had our first sale. Needless to say, we were hooked! Fast forward to end of 2016 we had over $105,000.00 in sales.

We have had people to approach us to teach or tell them how we have done it.

We want to share our story, our strategies, our process, and the tools we use.

We test tools and use them before recommending them giving the pros and cons
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fastlinkpro: 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
seyema:
Here is the notes and bullet points, again please remember the audience for this will be on kick starter and we are raising money with this project.

We are like a lot of baby boomer, who never saved a lot for retirement (who retires anymore) through normal channels. We started looking around for something else to do to create an additional income stream.

We had done some with eBay (and still do) but its a little time consuming to create the listings and once you sell everything you have, what do you do? We attending a couple of Amazon selling seminars and did some research and found this may be a perfect fit. So in May 2016 for $39, we created an Amazon store and listed some items we had bought, boxed them up and sent them to Amazon for FBA. A couple days later we had our first sale. Needless to say, we were hooked! Fast forward to end of 2016 we had over $105,000.00 in sales.

Chineke
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seyema(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Chineke

He said I should rewrite it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Google "how to develop a kickstarter campaign"
Google "sample kickstarter campaign template"

Then...

Develop a kickstarter campaign based off the content the writer will provide.

The samples above would have given you some ideas on the tone and style of writing which you should use. Also from the samples which you got, you can lift lines which relate relate to what you're doing

seyema:

We are creating a Kickstart campaign to raise some funds for a website creation called amazonsellingtools.com. I started to write some thoughts and then decided to hire someone more qualified and quicker than me. :slightly_smiling_face:, so some of it needs to be rewritten with the bullet points I provide. Would you be interested in this project? If so let me know and I can give you what we have now and discuss going forward.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Goodluck man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
With google, copy and paste, and God, anything is possible on fiverr writing and translation section.
seyema:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oya I wan contact you now. No use price kill me sha grin grin grin grin
micynute94:

Hi, You could try me out if the pay is good
Bin Writing my asss out for d last 2 weeks n just completed a job for someone: creating an Ebook on - Dealing with Depression..

Did something close to that for another client.. 5 things a woman promoter Should know ...
like I said, bin. writing my asss out...
Gmail z micynute001@gmail.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seyema(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Theflint1:
Google "how to develop a kickstarter campaign"
Google "sample kickstarter campaign template"

Then...

Develop a kickstarter campaign based off the content the writer will provide.

The samples above would have given you some ideas on the tone and style of writing which you should use. Also from the samples which you got, you can lift lines which relate relate to what you're doing

Tnx boss. All are discussing all these on chat, pls how would i know if he has make the order
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
It'd start counting. Check the button ontop that looks like a speaker, a pink notification would show.
seyema:

Tnx boss. All are discussing all these on chat, pls how would i know if he has make the order
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Chineke
pay $2000 simply because 'You' don't understand the request right?
Better let those who will understand it guide the poster appropriately
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rockyboy14(m): 4:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Fiverr reviews for sale, contact me if interested........check my signature fr my whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Theflint1:
Oya I wan contact you now. No use price kill me sha grin grin grin grin

Bro you can also outsource ebook writing and other writing jobs to me. I promise you a perfect writing job. Even some guys on here who have outsourced jobs to me in recent past would testify to how good I am. I will send you samples if you so wish. Whatsapp.I am always online and my price isn't killing either!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2017
djlaqua91:

Bro, you can try me for your ebook writing and other writing jobs. I have written ebooks for other nairalanders that got them 5 star reviews on fiverr. I will send you copies of my most recent works so that you can decide for yourself if I am good or not. But I assure you that you won't regret working with me. I am always online.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2017
So, yesterday while I was working on a project, I received a message from UpWork that my account had been suspended. Why? I was informed I had sent too many unsuccessful connects (proposal). The mail highlighted that they don't take such issue quite lightly, however, I might appeal the decision if I have good reasons. [ The mata con be like UK Visa process]. grin

Gbese! I thought to myself as I'd just landed my first job on Upwork and the client was doing some back and forth with me.

I mailed them, appealing the case on the basis that I'd just secured my first contract and I was in the bit to update my skills.

Well, I woke up this morning reading that my account has been reactivated and I can continue my operations.

Praise the Lord!

P.S: It's a Nigerian account.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JobnPromo: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Demolavoices(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Like I said earlier, I have read a lot about the platform before I jumped onto it.

A search on Google with this exact words "buy fiverr reviews" will show you its an international phenomenon.

Infact all on the results on the first page do not mention Nairaland.

Although I noticed one Nigerian guy that I have come across among the top 3 results - that is ojasweb.

I think it is against their policy.

But beyond that it sounds like deceptive business practices and might bother on the unethical

I think one can easily be found out unless the buying is made to look like a real sale with a lot of back and forth and some actual delay between the order and the execution (delivery) and then the review by the client. Too much work for nothing I felt.

But more than that - I didn't want to face the risk of losing my account and having to start afresh because of that having already invested so much time and effort to set the account up, more than Tom, Dick and Harry.

Then again, I have gotten three people very close to me on the platform and we are conducting an experiment - how fast can ee convert without more? And I need to set a good example.

I think buyers already know about fake reviews, whether they know how to spot them is another question entirely.

I am not taking a jab at sellers or buyers - basically telling my own story.

Matter of fact, I almost made a sale within 7 days of starting out but did not via Buyers Request.

I made so much of a good impression on one of the buyers that I got an inbox message stating that I was noticed, and that my details have been saved, that I will be contacted in 30 days time or very soon, but that I priced myself out of the buyer's league, but that the buyer has made a mental note to give me future work.

My aim is to encourage anyone without a sale so far, and to explain my strategies and motivations, and not to question any other person(s) business decisions.

I am certain there are sellers who like me until some days ago had no sales and were debating whether to purchase reviews or not. I think my story can provide ammunition to anyone not comfortable with the concept to stick around and try other methods to rake in sales that they are more comfortable with

No one will teach you b4 u start looking around for reviews to buy, when some psycho buyers start nacking u 2* not because u didnt do d job excellently, but because u refuse to be blackmailed. U think say we wey dey buy reviews are not holy? Experience will soon tell u.

Just passing o.........
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Demolavoices(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2017
JobnPromo:
Pls an new to fiverr.... Want to order something on fiverr... Want to pay someone on fiverr... How do I go about it...

Contact me Asap, maybe i can help. Just use nairaland mailing system to mail me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Demolavoices(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2017
DEGREE2466:

Fact is: Staying online for a long time on Fiverr is a good step to getting orders.

There was a time I tried operating three accounts at the same time. What I did was switching from account A to account B as soon as I have exhausted my 10 offers for the day.

Guess what? I stayed for six days without getting any new order in my main account nor on the new accounts that I was trying to grow - quite unusual. I had to stick back to my main account.

The best bet is to try and be online as often as you can.

I have 100% response rate and 1 hour average response time. Believe you me, it matters a lot.

As for buyers request, simply lower your price and you are good to go - Not a guarantee.

Sorry bro, did u use parallel space app to run multiple acct then or were u just installing & uninstalling d fiverr app? Pls respond
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by amolak: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Who can I contact? I have $40 on fiverr I want to sell. I have no paypal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Theflint1(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
No wahala boss, as long as you dey outsource give me back
Fingerprinter:

Bro you can also outsource ebook writing and other writing jobs to me. I promise you a perfect writing job. Even some guys on here who have outsourced jobs to me in recent past would testify to how good I am. I will send you samples if you so wish. Whatsapp 07087845559.I am always online and my price isn't killing either!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tonyx4x44(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
5 more needed
tonyx4x44:
If you have an Amazon account that can write reviews—history of purchases—then contact me.

I need ten people to post reviews for a Kindle Ebook (You do not need to make any purchases, however, your account should be able to post reviews... if you do not meet or understand this requirement please do not message me.)

Remuneration: N1000 via bank transfer or airtime recharge

Whatsapp: 08065033165

Note: if you did this job for me two weeks ago, do not apply, it is the same book. I'll message you when I have another one

Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes. I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates. Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Any UpWorker here?

Please, I urgently need your insight on this.

Got my first gig on my UK Upwork account yesterday. I delivered the gig yesterday and the client commented that his publisher loved it...The proofreading was well done and in time wink

Well, my trouble right now is that I got a read from Upwork saying I need to confirm my identity by doing a video call and providing some documents...Obviously, I can't do all these, since, I'm still a Nigerian with a virtual UK citizenship grin

I'm to collect about $70 for the gig. I'm yet to receive any info about payment.

Do you advise I redirect the client to an external payment platform off Upwork or what can be done here?

Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
ojasweb:

Bro did you read the post made by Ojasweb on how to buy fiverr review legally? If you spare time to read any of my post you won't have any issue with Fiverr. I don't buy review for myself, but if i needed to, i will do it for people without having issue. I'm doing pretty fine, and i won't post what will put people's account in trouble.

I'll make the time to read it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Demolavoices:

No one will teach you b4 u start looking around for reviews to buy, when some psycho buyers start nacking u 2* not because u didnt do d job excellently, but because u refuse to be blackmailed. U think say we wey dey buy reviews are not holy? Experience will soon tell u.

Just passing o.........

Hope it never happens to me...thanks for the hint!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
tolajay:
Any UpWorker here?

Please, I urgently need your insight on this.

Got my first gig on my UK Upwork account yesterday. I delivered the gig yesterday and the client commented that his publisher loved it...The proofreading was well done and in time wink

Well, my trouble right now is that I got a read from Upwork saying I need to confirm my identity by doing a video call and providing some documents...Obviously, I can't do all these, since, I'm still a Nigerian with a virtual UK citizenship grin

I'm to collect about $70 for the gig. I'm yet to receive any info about payment.

Do you advise I redirect the client to an external payment platform off Upwork or what can be done here?

Thanks!

Post your complaint here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.