Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618840 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2017

Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney, skrill and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 390/$1 and We sell at 400/$1 we also withdraw from paypal that has limit, withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction
Dont deal with him, Hes a scammer!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
missylizzy:
$105 fiverr/paypal funds needed. Send me a pm
please don't deal with anchor exchange guy, hes a dangerous and wicked scammer, you can check the website he included on his banner, it does not exist.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney, skrill and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 390/$1 and We sell at 400/$1 we also withdraw from paypal that has limit, withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction
another monicker, hes dangerous, dont deal with him.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damola311: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
lizzycreations:
Dont deal with him, Hes a scammer!

That's so obvious.... I went through his post, 98% has been deleted, and he just came online some weeks after another scammer was caught in the act. Has he scammed anyone before he deactivate his account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance, Freelancer withdrawals now available. N340/$1. We also offer face to face withdrawal for residents of Abuja, FCT.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
damola311:

That's so obvious.... I went through his post, 98% has been deleted, and he just came online some weeks after another scammer was caught in the act. Has he scammed anyone before he deactivate his account?
He scammed me of my first fiverr earnings on january, he later deleted his posts, so i couldnt find him, surprisinly im seeing his adverts lately again. Hes so wicked, i don't know why someone will just wake up and think of ripping people of their hard earned money and that person will think he will prosper. Kolewerk.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Locked:
Fiverr, Upwork, Elance, Freelancer withdrawals now available. N340/$1. We also offer face to face withdrawal for residents of Abuja, FCT.
who has dealt with this guy?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
ojasweb:

You've been blocked from messaging. probably you maintain lengthy conversation with some of your clients, making Fiverr to be suspicious about your deal. If they don't reply on time, go and create new twitter account (use your fiverr username and the country), then tweet at them.

wow..OK,tweeted at them already and also given them my ticket number. Still awaiting their second response.. Thanks bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
didymario7:
ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A SURPRISE BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer as high as N365 per $

I send first if credible people here can vouch for you.

See my contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AdesinaOlajide(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Boss...the issue has been resolved, I appreciate bro @ojasweb
Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who is a real pro in whiteboard Animation? Who can teach me. Fiverr no longer allow academic writing. So, I need to diversify. Ready to pay for a real pro tutor with records of achievement.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DEGREE2466(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
obasy09:
Who is a real pro in whiteboard Animation? Who can teach me. Fiverr no longer allow academic writing. So, I need to diversify. Ready to pay for a real pro tutor with records of achievement.

Nairaland abi na my network just bleeped up. After typing a long epistle to submit, the whole thing just wiped off.

If you need video fx maker software and xamp to crack the login, I can send it to you.

I'm not sure this software is sufficient to offer whiteboard Animation gig on Fiverr but you can add it to whatever else you might get.

Offer valid to the quoted moniker only.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
lizzycreations:
please don't deal with anchor exchange guy, hes a dangerous and wicked scammer, you can check the website he included on his banner, it does not exist.

Thanks dear.. I already know that.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Based on logistics $105 fiverr PayPal needed
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal available, rate N340 per dollar

Rates are listed in ad, no surprises.

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rafiel(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
lizzycreations:
Fiverr reviews available, i'm giving reviews in such a way that fiverr will never detect its a paid review and will also boost your gig to larger audience. You want to know how? Quote me now.
I need a review, it must be from a US account contact me on 07055587052 on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bemagnify: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
50$ fiverr paypal available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
bemagnify:
50$ fiverr paypal available

Sent you a PM
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Guess What!

Someone just bagged a Level One Seller badge this evening...It's time to upsell.

Thanks to God, Nairaland, You, Yes YOU and YOU.

On behalf of Fiverr, I donate a dead chicken to the Easter fiesta on Nairaland. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ookay(m): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
tradeplusib:

Still buying all your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter withdrawals.................whatsapp contact on signature

Had another smooth transaction with TradePlusIB today

TradePlus provides prompt, sincere and accurate service with a professional touch.

Tested and trusted, I gladly recommend his exchange service to all who have legitimate PayPal funds to exchange.

Thanks for providing a reliable exchange service anytime I need to cash out my iWriter earnings.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
tolajay:
Guess What!

Someone just bagged a Level One Seller badge this evening...It's time to upsell.

On behalf of Fiverr, I donate a dead chicken to the Easter fiesta on Nairaland. grin grin
congrats cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Drhym(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lol. There are hundreds of people here. The opinion of 1, 2, or 3 people cannot overwrite and reprogram everybody's mind. It's not a must to deal with me. I repeat. Don't deal with me if you are scared. It's not by force, it's not a do or die affair. But one thing that is a fact is, you and other members like the first fool accusing me are not the spokesperson for everybody here. Your opinion is your opinion. People are still Pm'ing me privately. The joke is on you.
what you say ain't you the guy that scam me of my $64 small boy claiming big,dis dude gave me an email Alexokeke247@gmail.com his a big fraud star, am not mad you scam me off my $64 .have learn a lesson from you... I have prove that you are a scamer...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by phetty(m): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2017
ojasweb:

The only tools i use for SEO are for competitors analysis, and they are free.
I use SEO Quake (chrome plugin) to know few things about my competitors, and screaming frog to learn more about their backlink information and few more details.
I also use Google KP to get keywords search estimate, and do manual Google search, using some specific "Search Operators" to get exactly what i wanted. Combining all the relevant information i get, i can then continue with my proper SEO strategy.

As regards WordPress, i use Yoast plugin to configure sitemap, search console, meta description and keywords.

Please, how do you use Screaming Frog to get backlink profile of a competitor?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EzekielMab(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2017
tolajay:
Guess What!

How long did it take you and what niche are you in?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EzekielMab(m): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2017
I buy bulk bitcoin at good price...

Contact me on 08143403368...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 2:16am On Apr 13, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, please help give a standing ovation to Victor Lance aka Skitkid2.

He's one of the few cool headed/hearted Nairalanders nailing it on Fiverr and still available to help newbies.

God bless you my brother. Abi make I share my Level One badge with you? grin grin grin Oh! CS say you no need am again, say na una be shareholder now.

Selah!

skitkid2:

congrats cool

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 2:20am On Apr 13, 2017
Barely 40 days. Though I've had the account for almost a year but never active until March 1.

And the niche is Voice Over & Audio Production.

EzekielMab:

How long did it take you and what niche are you in?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Johncrown80(m): 4:56am On Apr 13, 2017
About 8 reviews available from a US account @ #1800/$5 if interested check my SIG. for contact or quote me hre thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Bulk buying of payooneer resumes

330 - 370/$ depending on quanity

PM me with your quantity and get the rate ASAP

$5000 needed today
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Profcamsey(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2017
If you can write 4000 words erotic before the end of today based on a story that has started today . Please contact me, the format will be given for easy work.
Contact me . My number @ signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odicity: 6:40am On Apr 13, 2017
please I need link to cracked version of wordai or the best spinner or spinchef
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by itiswellandwell: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2017
Smh for some Nigerians.

What's this one trying to achieve with this rubbish? Shey fiverr look like where dem dey advertise ni.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.