Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1618553 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
djlaqua91:

Yes, seems they sent that email to test my location. Whether I replied or not. Whether I used VPN or not

As soon as it came, the jig was up lol

Very strange tho, I've received countless of that message (New York people) but didn't got deported.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
shocked shocked shocked damn they still got you,geez...

djlaqua91:

Haha, been deported. Thank God I no lose the account sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
djlaqua91:

Yes, seems they sent that email to test my location. Whether I replied or not. Whether I used VPN or not

As soon as it came, the jig was up lol

Some people got that message and ignored it. They even sent it to my disabled account's email.

Your clients might not even notice your naija flag, for the ones that do, tell them you're on a humanitarian service visit to naija.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Did you reply from a phone/mobile device or a PC?

Did the device you replied from have VPN installed and running at the time?

If it did, did you use webmail to respond to them?

They singled out Virginia, what made them think that you are resident there?

You said you were deported! What is the connection between you and Nigeria so that they would know that you are in Nigeria?

Do you use a Gmail email account?

The dude already had my ip records from fiverr I think. I use Gmail sure. Even with VPN they know, but tolerate us lol

Just got my first order as a Nigerian, so it's all good

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
nkhay:

Some people got that message and ignored it. They even sent it to my disabled account's email.

Your clients might not even notice your naija flag, for the ones that do, tell them you're on a humanitarian service visit to naija.

Sabi lady. That's what I already planned doing. Now embracing this freedom. No more dodging. Lol

Just got an order, so hope dey
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
djlaqua91:

The dude already had my ip records from fiverr I think. I use Gmail sure. Even with VPN they know, but tolerate us lol

If you use VPN, Gmail is not your friend!

Visit that section that reports logins to your account and it will report your true location not the VPN location!

Also, unless you set a proper not a free VPN, think the Fiverr app is a big no no! But it is not recommended at all if you want to claim another location, not saying that that is the problem you have though!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Visit that section that reports logins to your account and it will report your true location not the VPN location!

Also, unless you set a proper not a free VPN, think the Fiverr app is a big no no! But it is not recommended at all if you want to claim another location, not saying that that is the problem you have though!

Nice points. Now time to be a good ambassador of our nation. Hopefully I can play a small but vital role in showing the world that they're millions of hardworking folks in Nigeria
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunesh(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
please gurus in the House....
can i used an active UK number to verify my LEVEL 2 US FIVERR ACCOUNT..
thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by iampeTer(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
pls guys I need an active UK number to verify my Fiverr account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fattbabakay(m): 4:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Tabbaz:

you should have contacted me instead.

I still don't know why some people want buyer to contact them first. My signature contains both number and email
undecided undecided undecided
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fattbabakay(m): 5:00am On Apr 15, 2017
Tunesh:
please gurus in the House....

can i used an active UK number to verify my LEVEL 2 US FIVERR ACCOUNT..

thanks.
How To Verify Fiverr Account Using USA Phone Number In Nigeria
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Thisnut(m): 6:33am On Apr 15, 2017
Payoneer funds needed , any amount from $50- $5000.

Whatsapp me through my contact

Happy holidays
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dumdum217(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2017
EASTER FREE GIVE AWAY

Do you know the importance of adding video to your gig?
Gigs with video it said to convert much more than the ones without video.

So consider adding high quality animated video to your gig.

As Eater give away, I will be creating high quality video for your gig on any niche for just five people. All for FREE.
Note! this offer is only available for only five people. So hurry now why the offer last.

Dont bother about script I will also do it for free but if you can write your own script then better and saves me time too.

Contact me through the number on my sig

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin Humanitarian ko, vegetarian mission ni.

Naija and una wayo brain, una no go keep person. grin

nkhay:

Your clients might not even notice your naija flag, for the ones that do, tell them you're on a humanitarian service visit to naija. djlaqua91
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2017
djlaqua91:

You can chose to decline the invitation, many people got the message too..
Just reply that you are out of town..

It's just a fiverr community ( which I think should be organise in Nigeria too, but our youths sha, no one will turn up)
I am telling you this because I don't want you to shoot yourself it won't be good..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Singapore1:

You can chose to decline the invitation, many people got the message too..
Just reply that you are out of town..

It's just a fiverr community ( which I think should be organise in Nigeria too, but our youths sha, no one will turn up)
I am telling you this because I don't want you to shoot yourself it won't be good..

There's no need to reply the message at all if all you want to say is that you're out if town. Just simply ignore the message, I got the message to.
Do you reply / answer their survey questions
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 9:09am On Apr 15, 2017
seuncyrus:

There's no need to reply the message at all if all you want to say is that you're out if town. Just simply ignore the message, I got the message to.
Do you reply / answer their survey questions
Replying is just a sign of respect
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by debybeautyworld(f): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Contact me for ur fiverr withdrawal
I can withdraw from $1-$5000 at a very good rate
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tunesh(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2017
fattbabakay:
How To Verify Fiverr Account Using USA Phone Number In Nigeria

Boss
thanks but i could not access this link... Error Display
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by debybeautyworld(f): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2017
I'm Bulk buying fiverr/PayPal withdrawal

330 - 350/$ depending on quanity

PM me with your quantity and get the rate ASAP
Contact at my signature over $5000 needed today
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2017
djlaqua91:

Sabi lady. That's what I already planned doing. Now embracing this freedom. No more dodging. Lol

Just got an order, so hope dey

Freedom is bae. I get tired of hiding and lying all the time. Will deport myself once I get enough reviews.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2017
tolajay:
grin grin grin Humanitarian ko, vegetarian mission ni.

Naija and una wayo brain, una no go keep person. grin

grin grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
hiremyminivan:

Which email do you recommend then.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2017
I'm still buying Payoneer funds @sweetest rate fam.

$50 and above.

My deals are swifter than swift.

Happy holidays!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Singapore1:

Replying is just a sign of respect

oh I get it , I just treat their messages the same way I treat their survey questions and the likes
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by seuncyrus(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
thanks fattbabakay
Got my us acct verified now

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fattbabakay(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Tunesh:

Boss
thanks but i could not access this link... Error Display
check your network bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fattbabakay(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
seuncyrus:
thanks fattbabakay

Got my us acct verified now
welcome bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nomeh17(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hi @ fattbabakay, each time I try to pay for one on primo I will taken PayPal instead of card but na card I click o.

Please help. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
nkhay:

Freedom is bae. I get tired of hiding and lying all the time. Will deport myself once I get enough reviews.

That's the luck I have. My reviews can vouch for me. Hopefully I can now use this platform and move some clients outside fiverr, like Skype etc.

PS: don't try this at home grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fattbabakay(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nomeh17:
Hi @ fattbabakay, each time I try to pay for one on primo I will taken PayPal instead of card but na card I click o.

Please help. Thanks
Check my signature and message me on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.