Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609035 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LMay(f): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Buy/Sell Payoneer Funds. Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

WhatsApp : +380931929251
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
richkal:

I'm interested, want some reviews for my gig, how many accounts did you have

have you gotten the review you need. I can give you beta review that can boost your account. check my signature for my contact
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2017
My troublesome buyer has marked my order complete and left me a 5 star review and we are discussing another deal worth almost $1,000.00

So it is possible to turn a troublesome customer into a repeat customer.

I managed his anger well, he said he let his emotions get hold of him, but I am simply terrific and so he does not want to let go of me!

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by micynute94(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2017
A word they say it's enough for the wise..
How do you feel after making that first sale? The adrenaline rush, the happiness, the joy of being part of a family that makes their income freelancing and enjoying what they do best..

The adrenaline and the excitement certainly dies down and you focus more on getting more orders, you start working on your skills day in day out, labouring and dedicating precious time to learn the skills that would make sure you survive and stay alive in the arena of freelancing.

You've earn some stripes, fought some battles and yeah, it's time for your payday..
Only then do you realise it's a nightmare out there from people trying to scam you of your hard-earned money #Awon Oloshi angry # to people trying to rip you off #Werey peeps embarassed #
I was almost scammed of some funds if not for my street smartness and the help of a dear friend. Now imagined how you'd felt when you find out that you have just been ripped off by a scammer or a greedy exchanger (this one sef is even better to the former embarassed), my guy no be for here o grin grin

Withdrawing your money shouldn't be a case of being worked up and praying what happens in 1999 shouldn't happened again grin grin. So as a freelancer to a freelancer and a brother to another, when you have some funds to trade, kindly contact TRADEPLUSIB here on Nairaland. Over legitimacy dey wory am and he actually offers a good rate. Just made another exchange with him and i'm basking in my own euphoria - when you don't have to worry about an escrow service or being scammed and you get to see the alert in your bank account as fat as flash tongue
There are also good exchangers here who have proven their legitimacy but as we both know, if you ain't exchanging in a lot of zeros - Na automatic ripoff cheesy..

It's left to you o, make I no hear say person scam una again after this tori o undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2017
hiremyminivan:
My troublesome buyer has marked my order complete and left me a 5 star review and we are discussing another deal worth almost $1,000.00

So it is possible to turn a troublesome customer into a repeat customer.

I managed his anger well, he said he let his emotions get hold of him, but I am simply terrific and so he does not want to let go of me!

Thumbs uo. Nice one. More $$$ to your pocket
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richkal(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Dymaco:

have you gotten the review you need. I can give you beta review that can boost your account. check my signature for my contact

No, how many can you offer from how many account??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 7:58am On Apr 14, 2017
richkal:

bro please I really need to learn this stuff. Can you put me Tru?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $100 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by didymario7(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Still buying

didymario7:

ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE A SURPRISE BONUS cheesy cheesy cool grin grin

I buy payoneer @ N350 for funds below $500. $500 and above is Negotiable

See my contact on my signature.

Warm Regards
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2017
Account verification banner appeared the moment I completed this order or the buyer accepted, not certain which is which, was not very attentive.

You have 30 days to do the verification if old customer, if new customer you must verify before you can open your account!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dymaco(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2017
richkal:

from one account or you can buy one from me and one from another seller. contact me let talk
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richkal(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2017
wacomzy:
bro please I really need to learn this stuff. Can you put me Tru?

To learn about fiverr is not something hard. The first step is to have the RIGHT knowledge of the whole concept, tools of trade (andriod phone, laptop, with adequate internet connection), a skill (if don't have any, its not a big deal, their a thread out there that teaches "how to offer graphic design on fiverr", search and read every pages of the thread, i think it up to 62 pages, as at now) and STRONG determination to succeed. You are in the right place to learn about fiverr as you find yourself on this thread, you just have to go to the first page and read every thing, there are lots of info there which you will not found in ebooks. To help out little on my part, i will give FREE ebook to start with, you can send your *e* - *ma.il* add to zero 8 zero 73 fifty-two 78 sixty-three.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richkal(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2017
.A
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Day11(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Buy/Sell Paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
Serviceday11@hotmail.com
Instagram @_day11service
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
richkal:

To learn about fiverr is not something hard. The first step is to have the RIGHT knowledge of the whole concept, tools of trade (andriod phone, laptop, with adequate internet connection), a skill (if don't have any, its not a big deal, their a thread out there that teaches "how to offer graphic design on fiverr", search and read every pages of the thread, i think it up to 62 pages, as at now) and STRONG determination to succeed. You are in the right place to learn about fiverr as you find yourself on this thread, you just have to go to the first page and read every thing, there are lots of info there which you will not found in ebooks. To help out little on my part, i will give FREE ebook to start with, you can send your *e* - *ma.il* add to zero 8 zero 73 fifty-two 78 sixty-three.
this number is not on whatsapp bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by richkal(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
wacomzy:
this number is not on whatsapp bro

Yeah, its my office line, my whatsapp number is ment for my masterminds and private clients, i don't just dish it out. Send your e*ma'il to the number i will get back at you ASAP. Okay!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
richkal:

Yeah, its my office line, my whatsapp number is ment for my masterminds and private clients, i don't just dish it out. Send your e*ma'il to the number i will get back at you ASAP. Okay!!!

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hey guys, let me share my latest blog post with you. Everything is not about blogging or article writing. Learn some important digital marketing skills and help yourself. profitable digital marketing skills
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Trush247: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Fiverr reviews available.
090 ..94..523872
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mimiy05: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hi,

I want to go into motion graphics animation and video editing, and need a good windows 64bit laptop with at least 8gb ram and 500hd.

Can you suggest a very good laptop that has these features and probably any other important features necessary for animation and the price.

I can not afford a brand new laptop now, so I'd need something I can get as fairly used.

If you're into after effects and motion graphics, I'm sure you'd know what I need exactly so please I need your suggestions.

Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Who else got this in their mail? It's legit but man can't afford to use Video Chat lol and my US number belongs to another.

What should i do? Route to become a TRS or na Trap grin

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Route to becoming a TRS but as you aren't right now in Virginia,boy,i advise you politely decline telling you will be outta town...kabish... tongue smiley wink cheesy grin cool

djlaqua91:
Who else got this in their mail? It's legit but man can't afford to use Video Chat lol and my US number belongs to another.

What should i do? Route to become a TRS or na Trap grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
DerrickM:
Route to becoming a TRS but as you aren't right now in Virginia,boy,i advise you politely decline telling you will be outta town...kabish... tongue smiley wink cheesy grin cool

Thanks, i will do that now
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JohnieWalker(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
If you can write book reviews please contact me. also if you can post to amazon and Goodreads also mention me. ASAP
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pastie(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
JohnieWalker:
If you can write book reviews please contact me. also if you can post to amazon and Goodreads also mention me. ASAP
i can post on amazon

whatsapp me 08063 722 998
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wacomzy: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
JohnieWalker:

I can post to goodreads and I can also write the book review

WhatsApp me 080.3687.9316
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
DerrickM:

This people sharp lol. If you like use 2 million VPN dem know you ain't in the states grin

It Is for you to be sharp wink Make we see if them go deport a man and make me rest finally jare lol

Or believe the talk wey I yarn them
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tradeplusib: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
ookay:

Had another smooth transaction with TradePlusIB today

TradePlus provides prompt, sincere and accurate service with a professional touch.

Tested and trusted, I gladly recommend his exchange service to all who have legitimate PayPal funds to exchange.

Thanks for providing a reliable exchange service anytime I need to cash out my iWriter earnings.

cheesy grin Your business is highly appreciated sir;

what can we say............we love win - win partnerships!

good rates and prompt payouts keeps you folks in the business of earning ; and that keeps us in business too abi grin

Thanks once again!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
DerrickM:

Haha, been deported. Thank God I no lose the account sha
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
djlaqua91:

Haha, been deported. Thank God I no lose the account sha
wait, are you saying they deported you because of that message?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by djlaqua91(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
gurunlocker:

wait, are you saying they deported you because of that message?

Yes, seems they sent that email to test my location. Whether I replied or not. Whether I used VPN or not

As soon as it came, the jig was up lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
djlaqua91:

Yes, seems they sent that email to test my location. Whether I replied or not. Whether I used VPN or not

As soon as it came, the jig was up lol

Did you reply from a phone/mobile device or a PC?

Did the device you replied from have VPN installed and running at the time?

If it did, did you use webmail to respond to them?

They singled out Virginia, what made them think that you are resident there?

You said you were deported! What is the connection between you and Nigeria so that they would know that you are in Nigeria?

Do you use a Gmail email account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.