Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611411 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Areaboyfriend(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
I need someone to help me create a landing page and drive traffic to it.
Please quote if you can.
Very attractive offer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N330 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mrdigitech(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I want to thank you for your support during the misunderstanding between me and Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji. We have resolved our misunderstanding amicably. He has learnt his lessons and apologised to me. I have been refunded and will take my initial post down...Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mrdigitech:
FRAUD ALERT!!!

Guys I will like to draw your attention to the latest scamming technique in town. Some people sell services they claim are effective and provide certain benefits to users. We all know that, sometimes, the outcome of some these activities are undesirable, especially when looking at it from the seller's point of view. When such happens, the onus is on the seller to refund the buyer what was paid by him or her and everything is settled. When a seller refuses to refund a buyer despite failing to deliver his or her service, then the whole service becomes a SCAM.

I purchased a Fiverr gig ranking package from Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji on the 12th of April this month because of claims he made about the effectiveness of his gig ranking service. Although things has changed lately on Fiverr, which led to his services becoming ineffective, Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji knows this quite well, yet he encourages people to buy his gig ranking package. I suspected fowl play in his business model because of the current changes on Fiverr, but I decided to purchase a single unit of his ranking package for N2000, which is the unit cost for ranking a gig. He said it takes a week to get ranked.

Two weeks have almost gone by, yet my Gig isn't ranked. Okay refund my money, then he started talking rudely. He said once he gives me a report on links he built to my gig, that I should shut up.

Please can you help me ask him if I paid for links to my gig or to get my gig ranked? Someone on nairaland complained bitterly of his gig ranking services . I thought it was a one-off thing untill I bought his service.

Guys, be careful in your dealings with Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji There is no refund policy in his business code conduct, which makes him a legit SCAMMER (He has a service that doesn't entitle you to a refund upon service delivery failure ). If his service doesn't work, he blames you for tampering with your gig, which in my case I didn't do jack (All nah part of the scamming formula use by him ). I was really lucky! I actually wanted to pay for five gig ranking units, but decided to try a single unit. Be Warned!!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mrdigitech(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
justi4jesu:

Hi Justi4jesu, I want to thank you for your support during the misunderstanding between me and Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji. We have resolved our misunderstanding amicably. He has learnt his lessons and apologised to me. I have been refunded and will take my initial post down...Thanks everyone
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexykeyz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
helpfulposts:

I did not receive your mail because i don't have access to the email i used in opening this monikar, check my profile to get my email

Please do check now i have sent it to the one on your moniker. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AACILCONCEPTS: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoPanta.com is an indigenous fast growing classified website in Nigeria; it’s a big market place where buyers and sellers meet to do transactions online. What makes this platform unique are, we have developed a system that shows your items to those who are very interested to buy them, we also advertise your items across all social media network to give high visibility which translates to Faster sales, and its FREE to post an ad!
You can post ads on categories ranging from Vehicles, Real Estate, Mobile Phones and Tablets, Electronics, Services, Fashion and Beauty, Animals and Pets, Homes Furniture and Garden, Jobs and Hobbies Arts and Sports.
Visit www.gopanta.com to start making money from the items you do not need and also start making money from your business. www.gopanta.com Buy and Sell Just about anything!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Need your advice pls GURU in the house

I have multiple payoneer cards and multiple fiverr accounts

can I use payoneer card attached to fiverr account A to pay for a job I order with fiverr account B.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Greg007 post=55897527][/quote]
Can you expertiate more on what you what to do?

Did you send a client a custom offer, it was approved and time running, and you plan sending extra custom offer?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mrdigitech:
FRAUD ALERT!!!

Guys I will like to draw your attention to the latest scamming technique in town. Some people sell services they claim are effective and provide certain benefits to users. We all know that, sometimes, the outcome of some these activities are undesirable, especially when looking at it from the seller's point of view. When such happens, the onus is on the seller to refund the buyer what was paid by him or her and everything is settled. When a seller refuses to refund a buyer despite failing to deliver his or her service, then the whole service becomes a SCAM.

I purchased a Fiverr gig ranking package from Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji on the 12th of April this month because of claims he made about the effectiveness of his gig ranking service. Although things has changed lately on Fiverr, which led to his services becoming ineffective, Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji knows this quite well, yet he encourages people to buy his gig ranking package. I suspected fowl play in his business model because of the current changes on Fiverr, but I decided to purchase a single unit of his ranking package for N2000, which is the unit cost for ranking a gig. He said it takes a week to get ranked.

Two weeks have almost gone by, yet my Gig isn't ranked. Okay refund my money, then he started talking rudely. He said once he gives me a report on links he built to my gig, that I should shut up.

Please can you help me ask him if I paid for links to my gig or to get my gig ranked? Someone on nairaland complained bitterly of his gig ranking services . I thought it was a one-off thing untill I bought his service.

Guys, be careful in your dealings with Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji There is no refund policy in his business code of conduct, which makes him a legit SCAMMER (He has a service that doesn't entitle you to a refund upon service delivery failure ). If his service doesn't work, he blames you for tampering with your gig, which in my case I didn't do jack (All nah part of the scamming formula used by him ). I was really lucky! I actually wanted to pay for five gig ranking units, but decided to try a single unit. Be Warned!!!
You are correct my brother....I paid him 2000 to rank my gig also but till now, nothing has happened. When I even whatsapp him he refused to reply me until I use harsh words on him before he managed to reply.....and brought out some keywords repetition that Fiverr rejected...d guy na scam...don't fall for him......my gig still has red arrow pointing down......

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
iam looking for a good graphics/animation designer that work on Fiverr. Note: you must be very good
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by helpfulposts(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
lexykeyz:

Please do check now i have sent it to the one on your moniker. Thanks in anticipation.
Done
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Kingsmeado(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Are you having an event and you need a unique souvenir to give out?,here is one great item to give out
Bathe-A-Robe. It serves a a towel and as a robe
Price : 7k (discount is available for bulk order)
Call us to order 08083260272
You will sure love it

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Mrdigitech:
FRAUD ALERT!!!

Guys, be careful in your dealings with Alimi Hazzan Oladimeji There is no refund policy in his business code of conduct, which makes him a legit SCAMMER (He has a service that doesn't entitle you to a refund upon service delivery failure ). If his service doesn't work, he blames you for tampering with your gig, which in my case I didn't do jack (All nah part of the scamming formula used by him ). I was really lucky! I actually wanted to pay for five gig ranking units, but decided to try a single unit. Be Warned!!!

Saw that on Smart Money Empire. A group in Facebook

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mrdigitech(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
gen2lpat:

Saw that on Smart Money Empire. A group in Facebook

I actually first heard of his "So-called" gig ranking service on this platform...I wonder why choose to lose their credibility because of temporary financial gains...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
@Mrdigitech
If the ranking didn't work on ur gig, no need to tag me scammer as I stated that only 70% of gigs get ranked...

Did I state that or not...

Tagging me a scammer doesn't make me one cos there were tnc which I stated clearly.

If u want a refund, take that ur blackmailing post and contact me ...

Peace
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mrdigitech(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
@Mrdigitech
If the ranking didn't work on ur gig, no need to tag me scammer as I stated that only 70% of gigs get ranked...

Did I state that or not...

Tagging me a scammer doesn't make me one cos there were tnc which I stated clearly.

If u want a refund, take that ur blackmailing post and contact me ...

Peace

Thanks broh, I believe we have resolved our differences...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by anoda(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
please what service were you offering? I want to start as a graphic designer
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 3:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Finally a Level 2 seller, after completing 81 sales with good rating. Fiver has shown me pepper fam!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chloride6: 3:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Tabbaz:
Need your advice pls GURU in the house

I have multiple payoneer cards and multiple fiverr accounts

can I use payoneer card attached to fiverr account A to pay for a job I order with fiverr account B.

Thanks

Payoneer and fiverr are two different companies and as such do not share information as you think.

To answer your question, yes!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 3:32am On Apr 27, 2017
chloride6:

Payoneer and fiverr are two different companies and as such do not share information as you think.

To answer your question, yes!

thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 3:41am On Apr 27, 2017
KaBabs1:
Finally a Level 2 seller, after completing 81 sales with good rating. Fiver has shown me pepper fam!

Congratulations brother!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 4:33am On Apr 27, 2017
yemi2plus:

Congratulations brother!

Oshe boss! No sleep?

I sent you a message on Telegram earlier this morning
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2017
KaBabs1:

Oshe boss! No sleep?

I sent you a message on Telegram earlier this morning

Chairman, sleep nor green come o.

Abeg I no see the message, my WhatsApp is active and working now. Same number Chairman.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by deolutolu(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
I need fiverr review asap. US or uk acct
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Areaboyfriend(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello all, I need a creative and persuasive writer to write me a content of a Landing page.
Offer is attractive and please I need professionals. This isn't a project for trial and error. Please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by KaBabs1: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Just sold my payoneer funds to HazzanTazzan. We had a smooth transaction. I recommend
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2017
KaBabs1:
Just sold my payoneer funds to HazzanTazzan. We had a smooth transaction. I recommend

Yes boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2017
KaBabs1:

Congrats bro...
More earnings to your pocket...

And don't forget to always ping me as ur funds dey clear o...

Sweet rates as usual
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rjek: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2017
If you can write a reflection on class work contact me as soon as possible.
Whatsapp zero seven zero six eight double nine six two six zero

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.