Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1616026 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eddyj36(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys. I need fiverr reviews please conatct me on what's app. 08065239595
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abootoyyib(m): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pls...am having issue with uploading my gig on fiverr...please help me out
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nlevel:
$55 PAYONEER FUNDS FOR EXCHANGE!!!!

Contact via whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
I need gig reviews, Kindly contact me with your rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rockyboy14(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
I linked paypal with my fiverr and tried to withdraw with it, after clicking withdraw with paypal and confirmed through my paypal email, i will receive message of withdrawal successful but later at the revenue page on fiverr i will be seeing Withdrawal failed and the fund will still be in my fiverr account.....please anyone with solution to this problem??
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tinnymerit(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
3RNEST:

Noted, i just open a new US account now, how can i get a DOPE Gig that people will buy?
I will dance on highway for you for $50

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemi2plus(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rockyboy14:
I linked paypal with my fiverr and tried to withdraw with it, after clicking withdraw with paypal and confirmed through my paypal email, i will receive message of withdrawal successful but later at the revenue page on fiverr i will be seeing Withdrawal failed and the fund will still be in my fiverr account.....please anyone with solution to this problem??

You have to wait for 24hrs after linking a PayPal account to Fiverr before you can withdraw.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Can you do a research paper for $5?

I reject ordinary writing that does not involve research at $5, imagine being offered $5/page for a research paper on the basis of quantity of pages?

Meaning in effect $4/page after Fiverr takes 20%?

Would you do 400 pages at $5 of a topic that requires extensive research?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
So, I tried to add some Gig extras today, it failed, been battling to delete all the gig extras and start afresh, but I keep seeing this glitch in the attached picture below.

I have been able to remove all the gig extras by unticking the boxes, and it's saved, but still leaving all the write-ups there, as that seemed to be the only way to delete a gig extra.

Who else has seen this before and how were you able to add new got extras?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
...and the battle was worth the fight!

First, Fiverr demoted my account from Level One. Secondly, they suspended my account, dropped all my gigs and stripped me of my Fiverrship, all within a day. Howbeit, without any explanation or justification.

Then I contacted CS. They requested, phone verification and security answer(which I don forget tey tey). Failure to provide that, led to the request of a government-issued I.D and a selfie with the same document...I had to travel down to get my passport.

Anyway, after a week of endless mails and identity verification, my account is back to normal, Level One returned and gigs are up and functioning.

As my bosses will say, it's time to make more dollar.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I once requested for a payoneer card but I didn't receive it. I requested again and was able to get it but I can't activate the card. I have been sending customer care several mails and I received the mail below today. Can someone please shed more light on the message below. I don't understand. Thanks

We have received your application for the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard card, however, we will only be able to process it once you have a pending payment available. Once you have such a payment available, please contact us directly by replying to this e-mail, or through our Payoneer Contact Form.

When you contact us again, please state that you have a payment for your account, and include a screenshot of your account, showing that you have a pending payment. Once we verify this, we will process your application.
Please also provide:
Screenshots of your account's main page, showing the URL address line and your name/e-mail address
Screenshots of your incoming payment history page showing the URL (you may edit out any sensitive account information)
Brief description of the source of your income (who pays you and for what kind of product/service)
List of companies from which you wish to receive payments
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rockyboy14(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
yemi2plus:

You have to wait for 24hrs after linking a PayPal account to Fiverr before you can withdraw.

Its been more that 24hrs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
tolajay:
...and the battle was worth the fight!

First, Fiverr demoted my account from Level One. Secondly, they suspended my account, dropped all my gigs and stripped me of my Fiverrship, all within a day. Howbeit, without any explanation or justification.

Then I contacted CS. They requested, phone verification and security answer(which I don forget tey tey). Failure to provide that, led to the request of a government-issued I.D and a selfie with the same document...I had to travel down to get my passport.

Anyway, after a week of endless mails and identity verification, my account is back to normal, Level One returned and gigs are up and functioning.

As my bosses will say, it's time to make more dollar.

Huh... You mean they restored already banned account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by demanuel(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
hiremyminivan:
Can you do a research paper for $5?

I reject ordinary writing that does not involve research at $5, imagine being offered $5/page for a research paper on the basis of quantity of pages?

Meaning in effect $4/page after Fiverr takes 20%?

Would you do 400 pages at $5 of a topic that requires extensive research?

In other words, you only pick jobs based on Value rather than quantity?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Register for a payoneer account using this link: https://share.payoneer.com/nav/nDoauEi4cHwPR8HwJ5xUxCAZ-1tZ3Xe0kisfrFBt9UgDSvBBO7iu3z0aYzrwag19k20_xSOflLCse0foLM7KAg2 and save yourself the Paypal stress.

Benefit:
Swift transactions
$25 one-time bonus (after first transaction)
Better exchange rate
Maximum security

You want more value for your hard work? Register now with https://share.payoneer.com/nav/nDoauEi4cHwPR8HwJ5xUxCAZ-1tZ3Xe0kisfrFBt9UgDSvBBO7iu3z0aYzrwag19k20_xSOflLCse0foLM7KAg2

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2017
demanuel:
In other words, you only pick jobs based on Value rather than quantity?

See https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/475#55848690

It is a question of what do I put in versus what am I getting out of it?

I have come across potential clients on Fiverr who have to get work done twice because they wanted cheap and got burnt badly.

I have also come across others that know quality research takes time, are willing to pay for that work and are willing to give me time to do a job I can beat my chest about and they can be proud of.

This dude wants cheap labor, he should go where such can be found and cry himself sore when he gets a job befitting of such money.

Good things don’t come cheap!

Sadly, some people do poor work and when they get terrific reviews reflecting the poor quality of work they go a begging (no pun intended). I don't beg for reviews because I will give any job am doing my all, and without being immodest, I don't take on jobs I cannot execute superlatively, my experience is that I get 5.0 reviews without even asking.

Research involves gathering sources, studying them to gain mastery over the subject-matter, taking notes, putting those concepts in own words so that no charge of plagiarism can stick, then the arrangement of thoughts in a coherent and logical and convincing manner.

You don't write from your head, and then you must adhere to certain conventions, that's a lot of work!

And I am not sure that $5/page matches my profile or the quality that underpins my work.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afeez20(m): 2:31am On Apr 28, 2017
finally read from page 1-477.
I can't but thank @beatzone for this thread.may Baba God continue to bless you
and to all those who have gained and shared information on
this thread also..many more $$$ to our wallets
I'm also reading Venzal thread to sharpen my skill
for this Fiverr and Freelancing$$$ lifestly.
for guys on digital marketing and email gigs here is the 1st information
i want to share on emails..
download the package directly from this link ==> http://onlinecashwindfall.com/Email_Writing_Package.RAR
all thanks to @Venzal not Me ooo.

to all gurus pls help me criticise my fiverr profile
www.fiverr.com/anobifiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2017
This is my April earnings so far. My Fiverr screenshots since January should be a good motivation for the new sellers. Of course, i'm not just showing earnings, i'm also doing everything possible to help in the little ways i can.
Last Sunday i started the 8 weeks Fiverr training series (ABSOLUTELY FREE), and i hope some guys have learnt from the first update. The next series would be available on Sunday and it will continue for the next 7 weeks. You can follow the training on my blog at Ojasweb Digital Solution or by subscribing to my fiverr list.
Happy weekend!

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Wazzaowner(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Please I need 6 Fiverr review, if you have fiverr review for sale call or whatsapp 07039041259
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
ojasweb:
This is my April earnings so far. My Fiverr screenshots since January should be a good motivation for the new sellers. Of course, i'm not just showing earnings, i'm also doing everything possible to help in the little ways i can.
Last Sunday i started the 8 weeks Fiverr training series (ABSOLUTELY FREE), and i hope some guys have learnt from the first update. The next series would be available on Sunday and it will continue for the next 7 weeks. You can follow the training on my blog at Ojasweb Digital Solution or by subscribing to my fiverr list.
Happy weekend!
pleaseplease teach me how to use fiverr. How much do I pay you? Please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2017
damzy88:
Hi everyone, I once requested for a payoneer card but I didn't receive it. I requested again and was able to get it but I can't activate the card. I have been sending customer care several mails and I received the mail below today. Can someone please shed more light on the message below. I don't understand. Thanks

We have received your application for the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard card, however, we will only be able to process it once you have a pending payment available. Once you have such a payment available, please contact us directly by replying to this e-mail, or through our Payoneer Contact Form.

When you contact us again, please state that you have a payment for your account, and include a screenshot of your account, showing that you have a pending payment. Once we verify this, we will process your application.
Please also provide:
Screenshots of your account's main page, showing the URL address line and your name/e-mail address
Screenshots of your incoming payment history page showing the URL (you may edit out any sensitive account information)
Brief description of the source of your income (who pays you and for what kind of product/service)
List of companies from which you wish to receive payments

From this line "your application for the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard card".... You're requesting for another card not linking..... When you tried linking your Payoneer card, did you click the small pop up by the right display" click here if you have a payoneer account"?

EDITED
what they're telling you is that, you need to load your account with shipping fee for them to send another card for the same account.... If you don't have $40, just register using another i.d..... You can't request more than 2 cards on 1 account, the 3rd would be paid for.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
pleaseplease teach me how to use fiverr. How much do I pay you? Please

You can learn for for free. I encourage you to follow my 8 weeks training because i will be digging very deep and explain things in practical ways.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by afeez20(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2017
hello guys
i got this valuable material from @Venza thread and its very explanatory.
being paid for so shower and sleep in it.
4 figures monthly on Fiverr is possible.
http://snappy5rrprofits.com/5rr-100k-formula-members-area-dsfbshbg-3y5393/
all thanks to @felibrain
cc @Venza
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance, Guru etc PayPal withdrawal available. Instant payment as usual.

Contact me on WhatsApp, number on my signature. Only withdrawing over $100
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Rockyboy14:

Seems you're using Nigeria PayPal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Durosure(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2017
Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$50 - $99usd i change @ #340/usd

$100 - $500 i change @ #350/usd

$600 - $1000 i change @ #355/usd

i buy payoneer from 50usd at 350 -364/usd

or give me fund and i checkout for you on any website...

fast cashout service... any bank.... whatsapp ..Zero 7 zero 6 0 7 2 7 6 7 2

check my profile for our office in lagos
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Provided you have a valid case and all requested identification documents.

gurunlocker:

Huh... You mean they restored already banned account?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Princepri(m): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2017
hiremyminivan:

In other words, Gig ranking is dynamic! So stop buying gig ranking services!

I don't check every day so I cannot comment, but seems to make sense

I am riding on the back of repeat customers as well including the guy I complained off. I wants to give me a very big order. I am breaking it down into 10 different orders with a delivery period over the next 2 months, so I am riding on him to Level 1 Seller.

Very very true. Imagine attending classes on a subject you know absolutely nothing about for days on end so as to become an insider so that one can serve the customer well. I have spent 10 gigabytes of data on training videos and days on end reading stuff upon stuff just to get around delivering a world-class proposal on a subject that I knew next to nothing about.

So I can beat my chest that, just as the above did not fail you, it will not fail me and anyone else interested in following the same path.

Very true!

Very correct!

Lol, and don't forget that freelancing is a means to an end, and not the end in itself. Build a portfolio and check out or invest in other income streams, if you see bigger than chop money!

please can I have your WhatsApp. I want to contact you to make inquiries. thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2017
PM me or drop your contact.

haywhy28:
I need gig reviews, Kindly contact me with your rate.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by charsobodo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
I need 3 reviews asap, check signature for contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.