Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613944 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Princepri:

please can I have your WhatsApp. I want to contact you to make inquiries. thanks

Unfortunately, I am not on WhatsApp.

But I can reply emails or any posts here!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by damzy88: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hi, please who has a software that can help me check for word choice, improper formatting, wordy sentences, punctuation in compound/complex sentences. Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by WalkerMichael(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please I need 3 Fiverr review, if you have fiverr review for sale call or whatsapp 08181661480
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lexxyrule(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
534 payoneer and 161 skrill available at 365N/S. Contact at Signature. Whatsapp available
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

See contact in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by CallmeLucy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Still buying Fiverr funds via PayPal. Contact me on WhatsApp to sell your earnings.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Victory at last.

Its high time fiverr starts giving some respect to we sellers sad

Fiverr took down my gig with over 200+ reviews without any investigation to actually find out what happened angry

One client reported my gig due to a misunderstanding we resolved the same day and without any warning/proper investigation fiverr took it down.

It took a lot of back and forth with their cs and almost 72 hours before they released my gig.

Lesson to learn for newbies and old folks cheesy, we should be careful with clients and make sure what you deliver is clearly stated on your description.

Do not depend only on one gig, cause fiverr can take it down and you will have to start afresh.

More $$$ cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Rockyboy14(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
$103 fiver paypal for sale, contact on signature or message on facebook with Peter Ewulum
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
skitkid2:
Victory at last.

Its high time fiverr starts giving some respect to we sellers sad

Fiverr took down my gig with over 200+ reviews without any investigation to actually find out what happened angry

One client reported my gig due to a misunderstanding we resolved the same day and without any warning/proper investigation fiverr took it down.

It took a lot of back and forth with their cs and almost 72 hours before they released my gig.

Lesson to learn for newbies and old folks cheesy, we should be careful with clients and make sure what you deliver is clearly stated on your description.

Do not depend only on one gig, cause fiverr can take it down and you will have to start afresh.

More $$$ cool

This is why trying to bypass Fiverr to collect pay direct from the customer can be dangerous.

If you are in the spotlight, they can go through your files with greater interest and you can get into trouble.

As the lawyers say, he who wants equity must come with clean hands.

You got it back because, your hands were clean. You went out of your way to resolve the problem. I have posted previously on the need to clearly define what you are doing for a customer in the order before embarking on any order, as a means of self-protection and preservation!

In a court where Fiverr is both judge and executioner, you have to be prepared for an unfair battle!

Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ykfeelcool1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hello house, kindly help this newbie review and critique this account oo.I created the account and gigs about 5 days ago. Pls help me state whatever that needs to be rightly done. I want to share my own testimony here like others soon so that my sleepless nights on this thread can as well be fruitful.
Also, if open my us fiverr account on using fiverr app on my phone, hope there would be no issue? Beside, I was using the app for a Nigerian account before.

Here is the link to my fiverr account.... https://www.fiverr.com/users/realvision1
God bless all the bosses.
cc: ojasweb, tolajay, hiremyminivan
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
hiremyminivan:

This is why trying to bypass Fiverr to collect pay direct from the customer can be dangerous.

If you are in the spotlight, they can go through your files with greater interest and you can get into trouble.

As the lawyers say, he who wants equity must come with clean hands.

You got it back because, your hands were clean. You went out of your way to resolve the problem. I have posted previously on the need to clearly define what you are doing for a customer in the order before embarking on any order, as a means of self-protection and preservation!

In a court where Fiverr is both judge and executioner, you have to be prepared for an unfair battle!

Congratulations
Thanks!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
lexxyrule:
534 payoneer and 161 skrill available at 365N/S. Contact at Signature. Whatsapp available
check whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
ojasweb:

You can learn for for free. I encourage you to follow my 8 weeks training because i will be digging very deep and explain things in practical ways.
ok. I would be watching
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
ykfeelcool1:
Hello house, kindly help this newbie review and critique this account oo.I created the account and gigs about 5 days ago. Pls help me state whatever that needs to be rightly done. I want to share my own testimony here like others soon so that my sleepless nights on this thread can as well be fruitful.
Also, if open my us fiverr account on using fiverr app on my phone, hope there would be no issue? Beside, I was using the app for a Nigerian account before.

Here is the link to my fiverr account.... https://www.fiverr.com/users/realvision1

We speak three times faster than we type, assuming that you have speeds of 80WPM TO 120WPM

If you are not a touch typist/speed typist, then the ratio may change to we speak five times to ten times faster than we type

The point is, don't overpromise and underdeliver, instead do the reverse!

Have you studied leaders in both fields and picked the tags that you think are most suitable?

As per your transcription gig, based on the above ratios, does unlimited revisions really make sense?

If you have just joined Fiverr, buyer's request is your friend.

You may also have to underquote others to get your foot in the door

And remember, rarely do you sign up and get a job same day. It could take some time, be mentally prepared for that.

There is this theory that your gig ranking reduces if you are offline, it seems to have a ring of truth to it!

Even for your typing gig, I really do not subscribe to unlimited revisions, how would you feel if the client requested a thousand revisions?

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tolajay: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
2 More Valuable Reviews For Sale...Send me a PM for a swift transaction.

Your clients will thank me, later, better! shocked shocked
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FxTizzle(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2017
Rockyboy14:
$103 fiver paypal for sale, contact on signature or message on facebook with Peter Ewulum

Contact me on whatsapp for the transaction
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kowalsky: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2017
hiremyminivan:

We speak three times faster than we type, assuming that you have speeds of 80WPM TO 120WPM

If you are not a touch typist/speed typist, then the ratio may change to we speak five times to ten times faster than we type

The point is, don't overpromise and underdeliver, instead do the reverse!

Have you studied leaders in both fields and picked the tags that you think are most suitable?

As per your transcription gig, based on the above ratios, does unlimited revisions really make sense?

If you have just joined Fiverr, buyer's request is your friend.

You may also have to underquote others to get your foot in the door

And remember, rarely do you sign up and get a job same day. It could take some time, be mentally prepared for that.

There is this theory that your gig ranking reduces if you are offline, it seems to have a ring of truth to it!

Even for your typing gig, I really do not subscribe to unlimited revisions, how would you feel if the client requested a thousand revisions?

signed up and got a gig same day cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hiremyminivan: 4:18am On Apr 29, 2017
kowalsky:

signed up and got a gig same day cheesy

Congratulations by the way.

Did you see the caveat Rarely?

Meaning not in every case?

I am rather meticulous about word choice in conveying my thoughts and ideas courtesy of my upbringing and to avoid unintended consequences.

I hedged my position very carefully.

If the guy will accept to do $5 for an hour or two of transcription, am sure he can get an order or orders within an hour of signing up!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jaycool01(m): 4:36am On Apr 29, 2017
hello, ever since i created new account ( about a week now), three of my gigs have not been featured as i could not find them in search filter. also my user name is as well missing from search since. how can this be solved please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL with instant funding of Naira etc.

Fiverr Withdrawal 330/$

Bring Payoneer Funds 350/$

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Hello guys I need a link to verify my phone on fiverr , like I can't find where to verify it , but the notification is showing at the top of the page
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2017
ykfeelcool1:

cc: ojasweb, tolajay, hiremyminivan

Let me quickly tell you the best way to access your account using the Fiverr app.
If you've previously logged into the app with another account, you need to go to the phone settings >> app manager, then select fiverr and clear all the browsing data. with that, your logging history would be erased.
So before you logging the new US account, go to the play store and download any of the top rated USA VPN. enable the vpn, go to your browser and visit www.whoer.net. if your IP is US, you're good to login to your app without issue. however if the IP is Nigeria, you might need to disable the app and re-enable it until the location is US. you only need to do this when you want to login. Once you're logged in, you don't need to enable VPN before you can use the APP.

Back to your account.

The gig image for your audio transcription gig isn't telling more about the service you offer. try to use image that directly relate to what you do.

Apart from that, the gig description looks great and the value also look irresistible (though i don't know what others are offering for the price). You need to monitor the impressions and views to know if you're reaching prospects or not.

Goodluck!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2017
I guess am ending the month with this.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2017
ojasweb:

You can learn for for free. I encourage you to follow my 8 weeks training because i will be digging very deep and explain things in practical ways.

When is the programme coming up
And where will you be holding it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniolaamoda: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2017
If you have a non writing account

And you wish to sell review

Quote me or message me on whatsapp on the number in my profile

I am ready to buy your review
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sanchase: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2017
I Buy Fiverr/Paypal funds, sell yours funds and get paid within minutes.

I Buy from $50 and above, sell at attractive rates.

Get in touch via Whatsapp: +447417597912
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bamasite(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2017
check out my latest work in video scribe......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyr5LWXTRHQ

If you want the latest version of video scribe version 2.3.6 along with the complete official tutorial, WhatsApp me on zero.seven.zero.three.four.five.five.four.five.one.six

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Besto(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
eniolaamoda:
If you have a non writing account
And you wish to sell review
Quote me or message me on whatsapp on the number in my profile
I am ready to buy your review

Wanna sale reviews
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by fineeyez(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
djlaqua91:

Yes, I did before I got deported. Yours will surpass this. Amen
^
hello djlaqua91 I need to know what you mean by "I got deported". kindly explain
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kkevin: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
HERE IS OTHER ONLINE OPPORTUNITY YOU CAN CONSIDER

I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
damzy88:
Hi, please who has a software that can help me check for word choice, improper formatting, wordy sentences, punctuation in compound/complex sentences. Thanks in advance for your response.

Grammarly. hemingwayapp .com

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.