Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613298 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Hi. Are you available to write an article for me? Message me ASAP on creativewriter003@gmail.com (impending long-term job)
sure, messaged ya
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Reviews available from a Nigerian writing account. Whatsapp 09030600422
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whiteee(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
contact me for your google voice numbers
WhatsApp 08165264522
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dahyur119: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
olubankemi:
@Appsdope, your post makes sense but I am of the opinion that whatever you do to make money should be 100% truthful and honest.

I wanted to start freelancing a long time ago, but I was afraid to start cos I hate any form of dishonesty. Using a foreign account and displaying a fake picture is a total no for me, cos of money I fake things?

I resigned my job to take care of my kids and home but in just about two month it all (house chores n taking care of kids) became monotonous and tiring. I never liked coming to business section cos I don't want to read about freelancing with fake identities. One day I said ok let me try again and gbam i saw victor101's thread and he talked about using a Nigerian profile, really? Ok, let me try. I enrolled for training and registered.

I registered in August last year, so many proposals, nothing. I changed my style and in a week I landed my first job, that job is still on till now, the pay is 6k more than my former salary in a telecom company!!!!. Aside that I have two other clients, one is an Amazon job and another is just being a representative of the company in Nigeria. That's three jobs.

If i want more, and i send proposals, I get one in a week. When i need to relax, i dont send proposals, i just do the ones i have, when i need some more extra cash, I send proposals for one time job and gbam i get it and use the change for what I need it for. And because I have Amazon experience, i get job from even Amazon sellers so easily.

You see, the Bible says, if a man is diligent in his work, he will stand before kings and not before mean men. I stand by that always, be good, you will eat the good of the land you are not even residing in because ypur work will speak for you wherever it goes.

Abeg, i wan learn new skills, particularly backlinking and SEO, anyone with useful information on where ai can do the training?

Lets encourage ourselves to be truthful by using Nigerian profile, Nigerians are good. I can imagine someone like me who cant simply fake things read where everyone is saying you cant use a Nigerian profile and make it, the person will just his and walk away saying freelancing is not for me, whereas freelancing is for everyone. Yes, for those who are born again too, who can't tarnish their image for a any amount of money.

I told someone about freelancing and he's like, its not for Christains, yes not for Christains if they will lie about their location and identity.

I can help you get a full package on seo up to 20gb
From email marketing
Facebook marketing
Seo tools
CPA marketing
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mentro: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
appsdope:

Yes Precious NG.

It's true. That Ifiok and victory dey make up-to $100k per launch and Them dey launch almost every 3 months. victory dey make $2k everyday from affiliate marketing make u come imagine he much precious go dey make.

Victory's affiliate marketing course Na 150k. If to say I dey lag, I for go learn am.
How can I access this Victory?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LaudGuy: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
I need 5 reviews (from different accounts) on my fiverr gig. US, and UK accounts. quote me please, if you got for sale. cheers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MesuitOzil: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who else has a map in his/her upwork profiles? grin
Bengdededeng!!! grin
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MesuitOzil: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2018

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
MesuitOzil:
Who else has a map in his/her upwork profiles? grin
Bengdededeng!!! grin
Its in everyones profile na. Bro is there a way I can contact you regarding upwork, took the bold step today.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MesuitOzil: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Its in everyones profile na. Bro is there a way I can contact you regarding upwork, took the bold step today.
it's not man. I don't know how they do it,but if you're using a vpn you can't get that map, and meanwhile, has your account been approved yet? If on the affirmative, then send me a buzz
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Buying reviews may not lead to conversion. Don't waste your cash that much. One review will do. However, you'll still have your $4 in the fiverr account.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
MesuitOzil:
it's not man. I don't know how they do it,but if you're using a vpn you can't get that map, and meanwhile, has your account been approved yet? If on the affirmative, then send me a buzz
Yes, it has been approved. Well, I dunno how to reach out to you because Nairaland pm isn't really effective.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
MesuitOzil:
Sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by MesuitOzil: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Sent you a message on whatsapp
replied ya
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hello,

Please I'd like to know the rate for transactions done from Payoneer to naira bank account. I recently discovered I can't make withdrawals to dorm account and can only make withdrawals to my naira account. If you have done this before, please share your rate. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
Clone2020:
Fiverr, Upwork, Booksrun, Gotranscript, iwriter, Transcribeme, Truelance, Elance, Godaddy, Topbuzz, Guru, Freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature.

Have you started receiving direct PayPal transaction?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Clone2020(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
gen2lpat:

Have you started receiving direct PayPal transaction?

Depends, come whatsapp

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by raphemmanuel(m): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
The way Una de take mention money wey Una de earn on daily, weekly and monthly basis ehh.
This is intimidating, I can't come an kill myself.
Make I just de struggle whether I fit reach quarter of Una earning.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by favourbaby: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
I need Fiverr reviews from 4 to 5 accounts for my transcription gig.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 24, 2018
@Grupo, Appsdooe and Funydude, which affiliate marketing site accept Nigerians, I know click bank doesn't.

I learnt a little about affiliate marketing two years ago.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gen2lpat(m): 3:35am On Aug 24, 2018
Someone should please answer. Thank you.

gen2lpat:
Hello,

Please I'd like to know the rate for transactions done from Payoneer to naira bank account. I recently discovered I can't make withdrawals to dorm account and can only make withdrawals to my naira account. If you have done this before, please share your rate. Thank you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 4:01am On Aug 24, 2018
gen2lpat:
Hello,

Each withdrawal limit using your payoneer Atm card is NGN 20,000 and with a charge of NGN 2,000 from payoneer.

I mean when withdrawing from Nigeria Atm through your payoneer card.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 4:23am On Aug 24, 2018
olubankemi:
@Grupo, Appsdooe and Funydude, which affiliate marketing site accept Nigerians, I know click bank doesn't.

I learnt a little about affiliate marketing two years ago.

Clickbank do not accept Nigerians but there is a way around it to get registered on it. If you know you know.

Others are JVZOO, Commission junction(CJ) , ShareAsell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gracefoundmme(m): 4:28am On Aug 24, 2018
FunnyDude:

Clickbank do not accept Nigerians but there is a way around it to get registered on it. If you know you know.

Others are JVZOO, Commission junction(CJ) , ShareAsell
Can I mail or message u... Just need more clarification on this..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Phony200(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2018
smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by generalpios(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2018
gen2lpat:
Hello,

The rate is low when withdrawing to your naira account. It's not even up to #310/$, even when u are withdrawing from the ATM with your Payoneer card, the rate isn't still encouraging.
However, you can always sell your Payoneer fund or direct PayPal fund to me at the rate of #330/$ and get paid to your bank account. If you are good with that, kindly click my WhatsApp link on my signature and chat with me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2018
I need an ICO whitepaper writer for long-term job. If you're capable, and have done it in the past, Please send a message to Creativewriter003@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Misterdhee1(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2018
favourbaby:
I need Fiverr reviews from 4 to 5 accounts for my transcription gig.
Review available. Whatsapp me on 09030600422
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blizzers(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2018
generalpios:

The rate is low when withdrawing to your naira account. It's not even up to #310/$, even when u are withdrawing from the ATM with your Payoneer card, the rate isn't still encouraging.
However, you can always sell your Payoneer fund or direct PayPal fund to me at the rate of #330/$ and get paid to your bank account. If you are good with that, kindly click my WhatsApp link on my signature and chat with me

Lies.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2018
gen2lpat:
Someone should please answer. Thank you.

If you have a valid ID for verification, why not use sendvalu and save yourself the stress. I think their service has improved greatly. But their rates has gone down a little.
In the past, they would give you ₦342/$ inclusive of charges when you are withdrawing from $300 and above. However, the other day I tried them with $300, they gave me ₦337/$ inclusive of charges.

Then I tried them with $1283 dollars and they sent a total of ₦437745.12 to my account. Meaning the rate was around ₦341/$.

So, I would say you should try sendvalu.

I also noticed you can now initiate transactions of higher value like $1000 and above as a single transaction. In the past, they had a cap, which was $314 for each transaction. Meaning that those days, if you wanted to exchange $1,000, you would initiate $314 into 3 places.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.