Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,005 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1611399 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Damitism:

My only issue is the ID card part. How did you get ID for different account?

I used my driver's license for my first account and I used my International Passport for my second account.

You can use the same ID card for the two accounts.

They just ask me each time I call them if it's account A or account B I need help with as I used same phone number when filling my account details. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tonyferrad(m): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
[qbuote author=Emmyk post=73867410]

I used my driver's license for my first account and I used my International Passport for my second account.

They just ask me each time I call them if it's account A or account B I need help with as I used same phone number when filling my account details. cheesy[/quote]Bro someone dt wants to start fiver now ND wants to learn a skill which one will you advice him to learn?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Emmyk:

They just ask me each time I call them if it's account A or account B I need help with as I used same phone number when filling my account details. cheesy
Bro. Abeg I need your help.
I want to open one so as to be able to withdraw my fiverr funds. But I don't have international passport, national id or driver's license. So I'm thinking of opening one with my brother's name since he has an international passport.
My question is, will I be able fund another person's payoneer from my fiverr account.?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Emmyk:

Seriously! You mean they themselves support multiple accounts. That's interesting to know. Thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Damitism:

Seriously! You mean they themselves support multiple accounts. That's interesting to know. Thanks.
I think it depends on the purpose.

The ol' payoneer account I was using couldn't do what I needed it for (to transfer my funds to domiciliary account).

For this reason, they allow multiple accounts. I don't know for other reasons ooo. cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
odizeey:

Bro. Abeg I need your help.
I want to open one so as to be able to withdraw my fiverr funds. But I don't have international passport, national id or driver's license. So I'm thinking of opening one with my brother's name since he has an international passport.
My question is, will I be able fund another person's payoneer from my fiverr account.?
Very well. You will be able to. Go ahead please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tonyferrad:
[qbuote author=Emmyk post=73867410]

They just ask me each time I call them if it's account A or account B I need help with as I used same phone number when filling my account details. :DBro someone dt wants to start fiver now ND wants to learn a skill which one will you advice him to learn?
I just ask whomever wants to learn a skill to learn something that interests them. What you'd find joy doing, I guess.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Emmyk:

I think it depends on the purpose.

The ol' payoneer account I was using couldn't do what I needed it for (to transfer my funds to domiciliary account).

For this reason, they allow multiple accounts. I don't know for other reasons ooo. cheesy

Okay then. Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Pearl005(f): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Arianno:
Bring all your Upwork, Fiverr , Gotranscript , Freelancer fund toe for withdrawal at a fair rate. Click on my WhatsApp link below to contact me

https:///send?phone=23407014223712
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Does anybody know anything about this guy?? Seems he's a scammer

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Emmyk:

Very well. You will be able to. Go ahead please.
thanks baba. God just dey give me small small jobs. Wen go soon turn big. To the extent that a client had to tell me she will wait till I finish my present one for me to work on her project. God go make us bigger
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
odizeey:
thanks baba. God just dey give me small small jobs. Wen go soon turn big. To the extent that a client had to tell me she will wait till I finish my present one for me to work on her project. God go make us bigger
Awesome. It can only get better. cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olutty88(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hello I want you to mentor me on fiver....here is my no 08164425634
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 4:05am On Dec 16, 2018
tosinjay:
Payoneer funds needed urgently

Instant/swift cashout..

Whatsapp on signature or call let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 5:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Please house I need you opinion. I had a little argument with a client and he left his review , if I decide not to leave my own review, will his review still show?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ArticleBeast: 6:25am On Dec 16, 2018
sholey4love:
Please house I need you opinion. I had a little argument with a client and he left his review , if I decide not to leave my own review, will his review still show?
It will show whether you leave yours or not.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2018
sholey4love:
What was the noise abi argument about bro....you need to control your temper........customer be king so the adage says...........if a customer displease you, just learn to ignore him/her or use your local language to swear for am...because if you do otherwise na bad review you go chop.....the deed was done already...just bone face and leave whatever you want as feedback sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
awoofawoo:
What was the noise abi argument about bro....you need to control your temper........customer be king so the adage says...........if a customer displease you, just learn to ignore him/her or use your local language to swear for am...because if you do otherwise na bad review you go chop.....the deed was done already...just bone face and leave whatever you want as feedback sad sad sad
boss naso. The time wen I para for my client. I cancel d order. I know say he go gv me bad review. Na me do myself I go take work wn no clear to me cos I dey find first work.
Lesson. Don't send an offer for a job u can't do

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
odizeey:
boss naso. The time wen I para for my client. I cancel d order. I know say he go gv me bad review. Na me do myself I go take work wn no clear to me cos I dey find first work.
Lesson. Don't send an offer for a job u can't do
I no be boss....na beatzone, grupo and mrphysic articlewriter etc be oga here

But you are correct about not taking order, one can't hand.......I still asked a client to cancel just be Dec. 15 evaluation self......I can not come I kee myself..useless client order job wey no dey no gig and wan com pay me penury join... sad sad sad sad
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
awoofawoo:
I no be boss....na beatzone, grupo and mrphysic articlewriter etc be oga here

But you are correct about not taking order, one can't hand.......I still asked a client to cancel just be Dec. 15 evaluation self......I can not come I kee myself..useless client order job wey no dey no gig and wan com pay me penury join... sad sad sad sad
hahaha. We go make am o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by snakebeat: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
PM me to get usa and canada numbers for fiver and upwork registration.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by cindybaby22(f): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
snakebeat:
PM me to get usa and canada numbers for fiver and upwork registration.
i just sent you a pm check
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkemjacob2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
beatzone:
Let's continue......

I have soooooooo many people say " You can't make money online with a Nigerian IP or as a Nigerian" . And to be honest, my answer is YES and NO (Thanks BankyW) ..lol

Let's start with why I said YES,You can't make money online with a Nigerian IP or as a Nigerian

Unfortunately, the infamous YAHOO BOYS have, for too long, damaged our reputation as honest people online. They scammed ANYTHING "Scammable" . Thier greed has resulted in so many negative effect, which include :

* Blacklisting Nigerians online
* Banning of Nigerian IPs by some REALLY LUCRATIVE SITES.
* Killing the Nigerian economy by destroying chances of positive FX . Imagine if we all make dollars, Euros online, apparently, there will be better living standard for us as online business men and women.

Why I said No

* There are many lucrative websites that do not really care where you are from.
* As long as you have a SKILL, then the website does not matter
* It takes honesty and harwork to make money online.

If you are reading this, it means you know or have heard about fiverr. So, NEXT is THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FIVERR,FREELANCER AND UPWORK.

NB : Follow this link to get INSTANT $25.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/https://v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

Stay here
ur link is saying access denied
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkemjacob2(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Y don't u create a WhatsApp group or telegram so other who will be interested will join
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VeeInsider: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Y'all should do background checks first before doing business with anybody on here... The beatzone we all know is a guy who's a freelancer and he helped a lot of people here on NL get into the world of freelancing. BUT THERE IS A SCAMMER HERE CLAIMING HE'S BEATZONE.

By @finest4luv1
Scam alert!!
Please guys run away from this guy with 08087820904
With account number
Enoch Daluk F
Diamond bank
He nearly scammed me yesterday,he told me that he's beatzone on nairaland but after running underground check on him I found out hes a die hard scammer.please before you transact with anyone here run a check on the person.for safe transactions use escrow here I can vouch for pexbank as a good escrow to use or you use funlord etc though this guy didn't succeed in scamming me am on his trail ..he have already blocked me on whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VeeInsider: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
I read up to page 50 or 60... Beatzone and co., y'all did a great job on here years back but there's a new problem. The Fiverr y'all experienced then is so different now. Wish I stumbled on this thread when it first started because right now it's all so different.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by rejoixe: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
bbm2016:
173 paypal funds for sell GNS Funlord as escrow Message me whatsaap Contact at signature
xup bruh, who did you exchange with?, need to exchange GNS PayPal too
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
sholey4love:
After 10 days, the buyers review will show (that is if you didn't leave a review) and you won't have the option of responding to it. The best way is to leave a review of your experience with him/her. And then respond to whatever review he/she leaves. That is the only way to handle it..

This December slow die. God help your people before we pack go village.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Yeah its different but if you apply same formula you will definitely get results.... My old account got blocked July this year, was sick and depressed but after a week i opened a new account. Now a level 2 seller all thanks to God
VeeInsider:
I read up to page 50 or 60... Beatzone and co., y'all did a great job on here years back but there's a new problem. The Fiverr y'all experienced then is so different now. Wish I stumbled on this thread when it first started because right now it's all so different.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VeeInsider: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Don't know if you'll have issues disclosing this but what niche?
It takes like 60 days and $400 to become a level 1 seller now.

goodlifehyd:
Yeah its different but if you apply same formula you will definitely get results.... My old account got blocked July this year, was sick and depressed but after a week i opened a new account. Now a level 2 seller all thanks to God
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 7ftMan(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2018
7ftMan:
Fiverr review available from UK female account: 2500naira. WhatsApp 08067438374
A few remaining.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meemeee: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2018
How can I get one please.

goodlifehyd:
Got a german paypal account

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.