Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613176 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grammywinner: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Damitism:

What I see here is lack of patience. I used the paper slip given to me during the national ID card registration and they accepted it even the first time. Just take a clear picture and upload it again. Note that they don't accept just any ID card. Look for the ones they accept and use it. You can do the national ID card registration freely at the nearest centre and use the paper slip you will be given. You think PayPal is better? PayPal that don't even allow Nigerians open meaning account that gives peace of mind? Don't worry. By the time PayPal limit your account, you will understand. Just pray you don't have money in the account then.

You make me laugh bro when you say I lack patience. Anyways, if you must know, I have submitted my National ID and that was rejected, I also submitted my Permanent Voter's Card and that was also not accepted. So you see why I wanna look for another withdrawal method?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2019
Grammywinner:

You make me laugh bro when you say I lack patience. Anyways, if you must know, I have submitted my National ID and that was rejected, I also submitted my Permanent Voter's Card and that was also not accepted. So you see why I wanna look for another withdrawal method?
I believe you didn't do something right. I only submitted my NIN paper slip once and it was accepted. People I know used it too and it worked for them without problem. Well, do what you think is best for you. All the best with PayPal but don't say you weren't warned when PayPal strike.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Damitism:
I believe you didn't do something right. I only submitted my NIN paper slip once and it was accepted. People I know used it too and it worked for them without problem. Well, do what you think is best for you. All the best with PayPal but don't say you weren't warned when PayPal strike.

You are right. There must be something the guy is doing wrong. I used voters card for my verification.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bring Payoneer / Skrill funds/ Upwork withdrawal

For swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is sweet

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chau
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Chau(f): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
AZ01
Tabbaz:
Chau
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by atom82: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
g
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
Grammywinner:

I understand you bro. I experienced same. My voters card and NIN slip were both rejected.

I finally used international passport. You are not doing anything wrong. Shit just happen.

Don't go the PayPal way. One is that PayPal fund exchange at a lower rate compared to Payoneer. Two is that once you verify your identity with payoneer, you won't have any other problem. Withdrawals are smooth and you can get MasterCard and even have the option of withdrawing to your Dorm account.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 7ftMan(m): 4:21am On Jan 20, 2019
segzicres:
who knows how to help with approving upwork account?
.i can help you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 7ftMan(m): 4:22am On Jan 20, 2019
UK Fiverr Review available for sales , $5-100$. Whatsapp 08067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fuhrerfran6(m): 4:26am On Jan 20, 2019
Fresh approved US upwork accounts for sale...contact 08098292397
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2019
114$ Fiverr PayPal available. Contact on my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
Still available to Approved all stubborn upwork account
Come to my WhatsApp office let's treat it..

See WhatsApp Link below
Thanks .........

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tabbaz:

I am still buying clean payoneer fund
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
please I tried to log in to my fiverr page and I saw access denied boldly written, abeg I need help.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
odizeey:
please I tried to log in to my fiverr page and I saw access denied boldly written, abeg I need help.

Happened to me today but discovered that I could use the app without any issue.
So I cleared my browser history, cache and just everything and I was able to login again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
emmaBS:

So I cleared my browser history, cache and just everything and I was able to login again.
let me try
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ninety5: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
DerrickM:
You have no gigs set up so there's no way in the universe a buyer will buzz you. sad angry shocked

You must do it on PC not the app. On the menu of options looking for "Selling'. So you can create your first gig and there are quick explainer videos of every stage you are. Try to download it.

Hello bro, please help me check my profile.
Created it late last year, but up to this point, I have not got any order.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
Payoneer Funds needed. Contact on Signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
emmaBS:

It has been resolved, thanks.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by McOrezi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please who can vouch for this guy?
7ftMan:
UK Fiverr Review available for sales , $5-100$. Whatsapp 08067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2019
odizeey:
It has been resolved, thanks.

Happy to know, bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2019
emmaBS:

Happy to know, bro
yes boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zdoh(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2019
TODAY EXCHANGE :

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL services also available

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

Instant Payment Guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE®️
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2019
OK. You didn't share the link to your profile. cool

ninety5:

Hello bro, please help me check my profile.
Created it late last year, but up to this point, I have not got any order.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by modath(f): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Hungarriman: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
mrphysics:

Hi Guys,

After reading this, I decided to act on it. First, I contacted payoneer customer care to reduce my withdrwal limit so I can withdraw to my bank account. In responding to my email, I was told to first add a bank account to my payoneer account, that my current account isn't linked to any bank account.

So the first task is to create a Domiciliary Account instead of using a Naira account that I will run the risk of ungodly landing exchange rate with banks. It was very easy to create a Dorm account. Just took a day. All you need is to get two reference that have a current/Dorm account which is not being used as a salary account. So if you are close to some business people, you will get this reference quick. I had more than two references. After creating the account, I funded it with $100 = 36k. I used 36k to buy $100 in the black market as $100 cash is needed.

After creating this account, I went back to Payoneer, added the account and I thought I was good to go. After the account was approved, I tried to withdraw and noticed I didn't see "Withdraw from $$$ option". I could see Euro and Pounds only. I contacted their support, via live chat, and I was told that my account is an old account and that I can't do it. So I was instructed to open a new account and it will be merged. I quickly created new payoneer account, and merging of the two accounts took two days.

The next issue to be resolved was the reduction of the withdrawal limit. I requested for a reduction of withdrawal limit and it was granted immediately and Now, I can withdraw directly to my Dorm account. I have many buyer's of my fund who I could not send fund to via payoneer. At least I can sell my funds @350-355. I have initiated a withdrawal of $436 in my payoneer and it will just take some business days to arrive. I know that being the first time, it might take maybe 2 days but subsequent withdrawals should happen in less than a day.

I was patient and I also disturbed payoneer. Though the withdrawal fee is a flat rate of $15, I think it is better than using ATM. When you check the transaction charges, you will realize that withdrawing to your local Dorm Account is easier.

I will advise sellers to do this. And you can bring your funds and I will buy @350. Only Dorm Account transfer ooo grin grin grin

Hope someone finds this helpful
Do you buy payoneer funds too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
good day guys, for those of us using foreign account. do you login through the mobile app on your phone?

and please is it safe?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Exoticstan(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Hungarriman:
Do you buy payoneer funds too?
No sir. I don't buy payoneer funds bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.