Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610481 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2019
erjo:
Please how can I go pass the QR code of a thing during fiverr verification of ID? Cos I'm stuck there and there's no time.

I have not been asked to verify my account. So, QR code of what are they asking you? QR code of your ID?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kolawoleng: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2019
beatzone:
Ok guys, now you have heard things you need to do. I will share much more. But before we go any further, I'd love to help you further.

If you want, I can help you assess your gig. Just give me your fiverr name. I will assess like a buyer meaning, you don't have to give me your login details.

I just wanna help!

NB : To withdraw your money, follow this link and get INSTANT $25 for FREE.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/v5sl8gVA0JbFHHFkOuGCj3Y0dD1LqcNZbUzPTuCz7LpU9tCdXnM4t1tyhT1xzVoL-aou4SJkVuq7_bJOMO5atg2

my fiverr name is MARY BERTHELOT, can you please assess my gig, I'm a level 2 seller but it seems I lost my bearing for 2 years now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by habib483(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
habib483:
if you think nairaland needs an upgrade check out this project https://nairaland.herokuapp.com. 90% completed waiting for user feedbacks

You sell the project to me oga....how much

but with own specified app name

the site not loading
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by habib483(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
awoofawoo:

You sell the project to me oga....how much

but with own specified app name

the site not loading

there is nothing to sell in the web app yet. when it's live and when it worth something i'll be the one to come knock on your door. i pray that day comes sha.

and thanks man for the feedback. please what device are you using?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
habib483:

there is nothing to sell in the web app yet. when it's live and when it worth something i'll be the one to come knock on your door. i pray that day comes sha.

and thanks man for the feedback. please what device are you using?
opera mini
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by habib483(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
awoofawoo:
opera mini

thanks for the feedback...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
habib483:

thanks for the feedback...
Your app looks clean but why did you not try developing a fresh idea instead of reinventing the wheel?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Grupo:

Your app looks clean but why did you not try developing a fresh idea instead of reinventing the wheel?
exactly my thoughts.......that Bobo don't realize that going nairaland route is no no. Put new idea out there to make Seun sit up and sweat small lol

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by habib483(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Grupo:

hmmm, i have also been thinking about this too. but if you have something in mind that you think i should add or do differently, i'll be really glad if you can help my course.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by habib483(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
awoofawoo:

exactly my thoughts.......that Bobo don't realize that going nairaland route is no no. Put new idea out there to make Seun sit up and sweat small lol

lol. nothing is too big and nothing is too small to achieve bro. i'm aware that alot of project like this do not see the light of day. lol
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 1:30am On Jan 27, 2019
Bring Payoneer / Skrill funds/ Fiverr/Upwork withdrawal

For swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is sweet

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 3:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Still available to Approved all stubborn UPWORK ACCOUNT

Come to my WhatsApp office let's treat it..

See WhatsApp Link below
Thanks .............

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Tabbaz:

I am still buying clean payoneer fund
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by joan1678(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2019
mrphysics:

Send a PM OR drop your email address

I am well available for the job bro. Email is Joantolani@gmail.com. WhatsApp contact on signature too.
Thank in advance boss!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ElBlackk: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Good morning guys, contact me for your ��US, �� UK, and �� Netherlands number for your fiverr verification.
Whatsapp0807 *9754*845
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Domain Sales, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill, & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Is this Fiverr still paying ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by JimD(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
habib483:
if you think nairaland needs an upgrade check out this project https://nairaland.herokuapp.com. 90% completed waiting for user feedbacks

Pitch this to Mr Seun directly. No need to reinvent the wheel. Nairaland already has the reputation. There are already many news sites that post news and entertainment stuff. But none can compete with Nairaland when it comes to user generated content. User generated content is the winner. Its what puts Nairaland in the class of social media webs like Instagram. So pitch him and don't relent. Also try and develop an app that has matching color codes, if you can. If he fails to answer, keep on. And sell big. I also feel its high time Mr Seun upgrades the site.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtyla(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
czarina:
cheesy True. I know that feeling. cheesy cheesy Been there, done that... I was a member of one Facebook freelancing group... Those guys there were flaunting legit screenshots of their earnings. I dreaded reading any post from the group then. I'm talking big money here o, especially when they want to launch one crazy e-book that they will never reveal their secrets in. cry

Subconsciously, they may have contributed to the reason I left Facebook for some @months now before I go run mental. grin

Las las, I realized people can only tell you so much, even when you pay for it. You'll have to figure out what works for you and that may just be the twist that sets you apart from the others.
Still learning though.

Please is there any way you say the name of the Facebook group..
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
dtyla:

Please is there any way you say the name of the Facebook group..
One of them is Smart Money Empire (SME). can't remember the others, not on facebook anymore. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtyla(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
czarina:
One of them is Smart Money Empire (SME). can't remember the others, not on facebook anymore. Hope this helps.
Yeah, thanks.
BTW has your sales improved on fiverr?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
dtyla:

Yeah, thanks.
BTW has your sales improved on fiverr?
Improved is relative but if banking on repeat clients counts, then sure it did. Though my order completion rate is currently 50% as I had to cancel some jobs when I travelled.

Wanna help?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dtyla(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
czarina:
Improved is relative but if banking on repeat clients counts, then sure it did. Though my order completion rate is currently 50% as I had to cancel some jobs when I travelled.

Wanna help?

Me that has not gotten any order
My niche is graphics design, is that yours too?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please Graphic designers that make book covers, I need your help.

A book cover has a dimension of 5.5" x 8.5".
It has 81 pages.
Can anybody kindly help me with what the width of the spine will be? I know that the spine will have the same height of 8.5" as front and back cover. It's just the width that will be determined by the number of pages.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abeg I tried one scope on how to approve upwork.
after everything I saw the 'we'll get back to you in 24 hours or so, but it immediately disappeared I saw that I could click on jobs and write proposals, I currently have 60 connections. does that mean that I've been approved, cos it's almost 24 hours i did it and not rejection msg.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sholey4love: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
mrphysics:

Yes. I initiated a withdrawal on saturday and I got it into my Dorm account Yesterday. It didn't take up to one business day

Please how much will payoneer charge for sending money to Dom account. Let say I send $400 to Dom account.
Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dozies1: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Femolacaster:
Please Graphic designers that make book covers, I need your help.

A book cover has a dimension of 5.5" x 8.5".
It has 81 pages.
Can anybody kindly help me with what the width of the spine will be? I know that the spine will have the same height of 8.5" as front and back cover. It's just the width that will be determined by the number of pages.

Thanks in anticipation.

Why don't you use a template generator. It will make things easier for you.

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/cover-templates

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grammywinner: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
rioemmanuel:
US account Fiverr reviews available at cheap rate

Still available?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by shiftbutton: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Make sure you use a mobile device, it will guide you through the process. Ensure you have ur ID card ready and be ready to take a picture of ursef

erjo:
Please how can I go pass the QR code of a thing during fiverr verification of ID? Cos I'm stuck there and there's no time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
sholey4love:

Please how much will payoneer charge for sending money to Dom account. Let say I send $400 to Dom account.
Thanks
The first time I sent fund from payoneer to my dorm, I was charged only the payoneer flat rate fee of $15. But the second time, payoneer charges $15, and the fund landed with a deficit of $20. Since then, I stopped sending fund. Because paying $35 to withdraw fund is something I can't keep doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.