Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610810 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gee99: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2019
OneNaijaMan:
I'm a seller on Fiverr and I want to try and help in the little way I can. Send me your profiles and I will check it and give you my little advice.

I've been on Fiverr for years and I have risen through the ranks.

Also, you can ask me any questions.

Ps. I can't disclose my username on Fiverr.

Thank you for your offer to help. More grease to your elbow. Here is my link.
www.fiverr.com/premiumcraft
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Fiverr don they kolo.....
just gain access to my account again....being trying to login since morning, always met with road blocked.....Till now still don't know what the issues are...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by VillageHead: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
awoofawoo:
Fiverr don they kolo.....
just gain access to my account again....being trying to login since morning, always met with road blocked.....Till now still don't know what the issues are...

awoofawoo:
Wake up to discover that I can't login in my Fiverr account today..... writing access denied blablah..... can't even access forum too..... support just responded with auto-reply that didn't address what the issue is.

Abi my account is blocked or what, just confused now.

And money dey inside clearing o!

Baba Awoo!

Wetin we go come call dat rough play from Fiverr?

If I swear for them na, na una go come dey beg.

Honestly I'm becoming disenchanted about this Fiverr stuff; I'm beginning to take my game off that platform.

Don't lose hope yet, I believe the issue would be rectified.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
VillageHead:

Baba Awoo!

Wetin we go come call dat rough play from Fiverr?

If I swear for them na, na una go come dey beg.

Honestly I'm becoming disenchanted about this Fiverr stuff; I'm beginning to take my game off that platform.

Don't lose hope yet, I believe the issue would be rectified.

The thing tire me bro!

That one reason I am trying to establish myself on Upwork but that one no even gree smile my direction since I joined early last year
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
awoofawoo:

The thing tire me bro!

That one reason I am trying to establish myself on Upwork but that one no even gree smile my direction since I joined early last year
check your Whatsapp
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
czarina:
check your Whatsapp

will do so thank

A big thanks much appreciation, have a nice week ahead, stay blessed

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Valentinooo: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
I need upwork reviews. Quote if you have any
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
angry angry angry Fiverr ti ya werey o! angry angry angry

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by emmaBS(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
awoofawoo:
angry angry angry Fiverr ti ya werey o! angry angry angry

Happened to me long time ago. I contacted cs and it was resolved within 24 hours.
I also read in the forum that it happens to many other sellers.
It usually gets resolved.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
emmaBS:

Happened to me long time ago. I contacted cs and it was resolved within 24 hours.
I also read in the forum that it happens to many other sellers.
It usually gets resolved.

Yes it was resolved......but Fiverr real gave me too much wahala today!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by temitope23(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2019
OneNaijaMan:
I'm a seller on Fiverr and I want to try and help in the little way I can. Send me your profiles and I will check it and give you my little advice.

I've been on Fiverr for years and I have risen through the ranks.

Also, you can ask me any questions.

Ps. I can't disclose my username on Fiverr.

Can you please help me check mine?
www.fiverr.com/acme8465
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2019
czarina:
That number is not on whatsapp. Are you a new seller there?

Not really a new seller, I have been on the platform for up to a year now, had just one person that ever gave me jobs and they never give me any work for the past one month now.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 5:37am On Feb 04, 2019
Bring Payoneer / Skrill funds/ Fiverr/Upwork withdrawal

For swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is sweet

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2019
gee99:

Thank you for your offer to help. More grease to your elbow. Here is my link.
www.fiverr.com/premiumcraft

Profile description is OK, but I will change HIRE ME!!! to Order Now smiley (I also think a little humour and simpler wordings will help)

Gig images for the logo and brand identity are not attractive. It is great you are using a video but the frame for the thumbnail should have logos and the video needs to look far better than this.

Also, why not make the logo gig 1 logo for $5 or $10

3 logos is basically selling yourself cheap and making your service look inferior.

The sample book cover is not bad but make it clearer. Choose a more trendy and eye-catching one.

I have to say your username sounds good! But you didn't brand any of your images.

Try and make a logo and give yourself a professional look by branding all your chosen images.

I checked your tags and I saw you misspelt some words like Professional was spelt as proffesional

Kindly do this for a start.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Olatimide:

Not really a new seller, I have been on the platform for up to a year now, had just one person that ever gave me jobs and they never give me any work for the past one month now.
ok, call the number.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anybody selling upwork review ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
czarina:
If you're really serious about this Upwork thing, call the number on my profile, I'll tell you one method that may help you land jobs easily if you're a new seller. Yeah, learnt from experience. It would save you time and "connects".

You may already know the method though, but then... Can't be too sure.

Just want to help. And no, I'm not putting it on the thread.
how do I contact you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
$1000 legit FNF paypal needed from any correct dealer....microsoft pant snatching monkeys can also come and try their luck if need be

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gee99: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
OneNaijaMan:

Profile description is OK, but I will change HIRE ME!!! to Order Now smiley (I also think a little humour and simpler wordings will help)

Gig images for the logo and brand identity are not attractive. It is great you are using a video but the frame for the thumbnail should have logos and the video needs to look far better than this.

Also, why not make the logo gig 1 logo for $5 or $10

3 logos is basically selling yourself cheap and making your service look inferior.

The sample book cover is not bad but make it clearer. Choose a more trendy and eye-catching one.

I have to say your username sounds good! But you didn't brand any of your images.

Try and make a logo and give yourself a professional look by branding all your chosen images.

I checked your tags and I saw you misspelt some words like Professional was spelt as proffesional

Kindly do this for a start.

Thank you for this input. It is so much appreciated. I'll do something about all the observations you have made and see what happens from there. Thanks again and God bless.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TLinkSystems: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Increase your Freelance (Up work & Fiverr) career

Get all these for a token

GIVEAWAY OF THE YEAR

1. Top Secrets of Mini Importation Business in Nigeria
How to import goods from China at cheap prices and sell high in Nigeria
How to source for original products and avoid mistakes
How to sell the imported goods fast
How to sell on Julia and Konga
Sure Chinese contacts for procurement that will make the business easy for you
Hot in demand products that sell fast in Nigeria
Website to buy from at the lowest prices
How to write a powerful ad content for your goods
How to run a powerful and converting ads on Facebook
These and many more

2. Secrets of a Six-Figure Upworker by Danny Margulies
Stop bidding job after job on Upwork; learn the little known strategies to attract rockstar clients & command premium fees on Upwork
Designing a High-End Freelancing Business
Eliminating Competition: The Art of Strategic Positioning; Commanding Attention in the Crowded Marketplace
Overcome the fear of "Can I Deliver" and Learn the best PROPOSAL writing techniques that will make you get endless clients on Upwork

3. Freelance Copywriter's Code by Danny Margulies
Learn how to write high-converting copy that clients love
How to write captivating emails that get opened and read every single time
How to write powerhouse press releases that get clients publicity and exposure
How to write explainer video scripts that get watched and shared
How to write mouth-watering case studies that help clients make more sales
How to write landing pages that get your clients leads and subscribers

4. Covert Curator
NEW Software Creates Top-Converting, PROFITABLE Authority WordPress Sites In ANY Niche In Minutes...WITHOUT You Ever Writing A Single Word Of Content!
Grab 100% FREE Viral Traffic From FB, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn AND Google While Building A List & INSTANTLY Monetizing Your Traffic
Never Write A Word Of Content again; own multiple sites with INCREDIBLE content simply by curating posts & articles OTHERS have written!
Overcome the fear of writing CONTENT in order to own a profitable blog

5. Diabolic Traffic Bot -The most powerful traffic bot
Create an endless stream of visitors, views, votes and impressions and boost your stats incredibly!
It can generate unlimited web traffic to any website, video or blog
You can use it to offer traffic gig on Fiverr

6. 1 Million + PLR Articles v2 Monster Package!
When You Harness The Power of PLR! Not only will it save you time, it can save you hours of tedious time-consuming work writing the articles yourself, a ton of money and put you on the fast track to success for far less than any other publishing method available.
This MONSTER PLR package includes Private Label Rights to 1,000,000+ articles - all in hot, in demand topics that people will thank you for publishing! It includes 2000+ Main Categories & Sub – Sub categories
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mithras(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
TLinkSystems:
Increase your Freelance (Up work & Fiverr) career

Get all these for a token

Hi there,

I'm interested in Packs 1, 2 and 3.

How much would that cost?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
mithras:

Hi there,

Better don't waste your money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Still available to Approved all stubborn UPWORK ACCOUNT

Come to my WhatsApp office let's treat it..

See WhatsApp Link below
Thanks ....................

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olawrites: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buy your Fiverr review just 1600.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TLinkSystems: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
mithras:

Hi there,

All the six combine for N1,500 only
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TLinkSystems: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Grupo:

Better don't waste your money.

You should have done better than this!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by habib483(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Olawrites:

$20 review available Nigeria account

$5 review goes for 1600

+2348181362484 lets trade
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Is there anyone here who is very experienced with kindle formatting? Kindly message me on Ololadeoye@gmail.com.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xcore91: 1:39am On Feb 05, 2019
only for me to check my fiverr balance yesterday i saw -$20 there anyone experienced any issue like this before
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Please, is there anyone here who is experienced with Kindle formatting and also has a copyscape account I can use to run a plagiarism check? Kindly mention me if you do.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by skitkid2(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2019
234$ Fiverr PayPal available. Contact on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.