Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1610869 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
czarina:
I don't think it's your account alone. I'm not sure I've seen a buyer's request once. I don't know why and I don't even bother anymore. I asked questions here and nobody answered. Let's hope you get lucky. smiley

And please mention me if you get answers. Thanks.
You may not see buyer request page content if you use the wrong search tag when creating a gig. Also, the algorithm for buyer request page is constantly being changed; newbies no longer have access to see many request on the BR page. Ensure your gig is rightly placed with the right search tag and metadata.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
mrphysics:

You may not see buyer request page content if you use the wrong search tag when creating a gig. Also, the algorithm for buyer request page is constantly being changed; newbies no longer have access to see many request on the BR page. Ensure your gig is rightly placed with the right search tag and metadata.
Noted. My gigs are rightly positioned with the right search tags (or so I think), at least I bought a course for that and I'm fairly knowledgeable about how search tags work.

Yes, I'm not a level one seller yet, but I don't think I may still be classified as a newbie.

So, what in the heavens is wrong with Fiverr?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
czarina:
Noted. My gigs are rightly positioned with the right search tags (or so I think), at least I bought a course for that and I'm fairly knowledgeable about how search tags work.

Yes, I'm not a level one seller yet, but I don't think I may still be classified as a newbie.

So, what in the heavens is wrong with Fiverr?

As long you don't have a level, you're a newbie. Once you have a level you will see unsolicited BR.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
mrphysics:

newbies can only see a request if it has less than 10 offers
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
frankmoney:
newbies can only see a request if it has less than 10 offers

Hmm. That's interesting.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Grupo:

Hmm. That's interesting.
yeah
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by EGBEDA101: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
czarina:
rank on Fiverr's first page? That's a long shot na.

I stopped checking for buyers request aeons ago and I'm sure the few clients I have came from the marketing I did one time cos they're all new buyers. If they could care less about how rookies/newbies survive on their platform, then they don't deserve a cent from the clients I get myself.

Yeah... They suck like that... Upwork does it for me.

please what's the nature of the marketing you did to get clients?

Free or paid?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
EGBEDA101:

please what's the nature of the marketing you did to get clients?

Free or paid?
free marketing. It was on Google Plus mostly.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
czarina:
free marketing. It was on Google Plus mostly.
can you enlighten us, how you done it please. Maybe I go dust that rusting Google plus account, come enter serious marketing. I loyal o!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by segzicres(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Xcore91:

zibulu007

abbey_promote fiverr ID

will be nice to get the guy down was only able to get my funds because it a buyer acct not a seller acct I used and because of buyer protection right

it will have been wired and shocking all the funds I earned in January just disappear

Also se0_article is another profile of his. 08082806420 is the number he used to contact me. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
awoofawoo:
Had realize that dropping from level is not a big deal.....last month I dropped to level one and was thinking of buying reviews to boost up but decided against doing so.....I am on level one now..... nothing big .... unless you drop to newbie level oga and aunt no kill yourself. if you are good in what you are doing, you go rise during the next evaluation, at least na monthly dem do am.

hardly stress myself na over Fiverr, created a gig about 6 months ago and gig just picking up now, without me doing anything, I just wait and see, was even about to delete it when my first order landed....

This is what people fail to understand. Fiverr works better when the clients you get are organic.

Once you deliver your first few organic orders in the best possible way, you will gain a lot of traction.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
segzicres:

Also se0_article is another profile of his. 08082806420 is the number he used to contact me. Goodluck

lol the guy na veteran, rugged soldier!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ayemileto:

Please, help me review my profile https://www.fiverr.com/oloriirephilip

I get lots of impressions but "once in a while" Order.

for example, I have over 3,200 impressions in the last 60 days, 1,700 in the last 30 days and over 300 in the last 7 days but clicks and views is very low.

I reduced the prices of some of my Gigs yesterday after checking similar Gigs.

Other people can help me check as well.

Thanks.
Try and state what you do on your thumbnail. Make it more catchy. Also, your gig description is not good enough. Be more professional.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Another thing to note about buyers request is timing

I get to see it from 9 am and 9 pm, 4 pm

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by groundfinger(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=groundfinger post=75300179][/quote][quote author=beatzone post=43116154]Yes, you can make good money on fiverr as a Nigerian.

*I work on fiverr everyday.
*I make money everyday.
*I am a level 2 seller on there.

I do not about other types of services using Nigeria as there country and the success rate.

So i joined in 2014. After the optimization, it worked for my blog, rather, it OVER-WORKED for my blog, and google banned me from ther adsense programme because my blog

How will get your contact for further lecture on this fiverr
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by groundfinger(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pls I am very much interested in this business, I wish you can offer us your WhatsApp number, to.chat u and be partner to it
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
awoofawoo:
can you enlighten us, how you done it please. Maybe I go dust that rusting Google plus account, come enter serious marketing. I loyal o!
lol.....its not rocket science sha. But I read somewhere Google Plus is folding up by April or so.

What I did was join targeted groups with at least 50k members, then I started pitching them somehow and included my gig link towards the end.

I was banned from several but I joined new ones immediately I got banned.

Now, it was basically spamming as I was repeating the same pitch most times, and honest to God, I could spam from 10pm to 4am yeah, it was that bad.

Nothing happened in the first one month or two, then later, I noticed some members were saving my pitches, and weeks later, I got my first sale.... And I've been living happily ever after. cheesy

Keyword is: join targeted groups

So, how much you go pay for this e-book wen I just drop here so? sad

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
czarina:
lol.....its not rocket science sha. But I read somewhere Google Plus is folding up by April or so.

What I did was join targeted groups with at least 50k members, then I started pitching them somehow and included my gig link towards the end.

I was banned from several but I joined new ones immediately I got banned.

Now, it was basically spamming as I was repeating the same pitch most times, and honest to God, I could spam from 10pm to 4am yeah, it was that bad.

Nothing happened in the first one month or two, then later, I noticed some members were saving my pitches, and weeks later, I got my first sale.... And I've been living happily ever after. cheesy

Keyword is: join targeted groups

So, how much you go pay for this e-book wen I just drop here so? sad

bro na only thanks I fit afford..... pocket dry small o lol

Appreciate your dropping the tip

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
awoofawoo:

bro na only thanks I fit afford..... pocket dry small o lol

Appreciate your dropping the tip
Bro kwa? Na Sis biko.

Yeah right, pocket dey always dry. It's alright sha, hoping you max out the platform before they make true their plans.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Plenty Fiverr reviews available from US buyer account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ayemileto(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
OneNaijaMan:

Try and state what you do on your thumbnail. Make it more catchy. Also, your gig description is not good enough. Be more professional.

Thanks bro.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 3:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Xcore91:

after battling with the scammer on fiverr i won the case and my funds was returned those of you that were supporting i should forgo when some tries to rob you of your hard earn money you can for go okay so can now tag zibulu007 as a fiverr scammer guys watch out it was not an easy case i had to smart too as nija guy
thanks

Funlord

mynd44

Dominique
Sup bro, you own "abbey promote" right?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TechCapon(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=groundfinger post=75300179][/quote]how did you do the optimization? What strategies did you use? Can you do it for me? Send me a mail info@techcapon.com
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Benscolari: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Hi everyone. Does anyone here know where I can get stock images?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Benscolari:
Hi everyone. Does anyone here know where I can get stock images?

Free or Paid
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Benscolari: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2019
OneNaijaMan:

Free or Paid
paid
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm a seller on Fiverr and I want to try and help in the little way I can. Send me your profiles and I will check it and give you my little advice.

I've been on Fiverr for years and I have risen through the ranks.

Also, you can ask me any questions.

Ps. I can't disclose my username on Fiverr.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 10:28am On Feb 01, 2019
Benscolari:
paid

Try https://www.freepik.com/premium (if you are on a budget)

If not - Shutterstock is great!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 36lions: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2019
OneNaijaMan:
I'm a seller on Fiverr and I want to try and help in the little way I can. Send me your profiles and I will check it and give you my little advice.

I've been on Fiverr for years and I have risen through the ranks.

Also, you can ask me any questions.

Ps. I can't disclose my username on Fiverr.

Bro please help me check my profile

https://www.fiverr.com/olaf_graphics
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by OneNaijaMan: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2019
36lions:

Bro please help me check my profile

https://www.fiverr.com/olaf_graphics

Profile Description -

The last sentence is a little confusing. Use simple, yet professional words for your gig descriptions.

Gig images

Both gigs have a very poor first impression. For the logo gig, try and put about 7 logos you have created (Make sure they are your best) and some words to support.

The flyer gig image is not attractive. You need to make it trendy, use bright colors and images.

This is the first impression and it needs to be well executed.

Gig description, what is your unique offering?

You are in a crowded market and you need to prove your worth.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 36lions: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
OneNaijaMan:

Profile Description -

The last sentence is a little confusing. Use simple, yet professional words for your gig descriptions.

Gig images

Both gigs have a very poor first impression. For the logo gig, try and put about 7 logos you have created (Make sure they are your best) and some words to support.

The flyer gig image is not attractive. You need to make it trendy, use bright colors and images.

This is the first impression and it needs to be well executed.

Gig description, what is your unique offering?

You are in a crowded market and you need to prove your worth.

Thanks for your feedback. I will work on them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.