Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1612075 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by spill(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2019
mrphysics:

Someone complained of same to me on Whatsapp. What's happening to First Bank ATM. Why not use trusted exchangers or create a dorm account. I created a dorm account and it's been better.

Hi Mrphysics,

How do you transfer fiverr funds to your domiciliary account?
Your response would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2019
spill:

Hi Mrphysics,

How do you transfer fiverr funds to your domiciliary account?
Your response would be appreciated.

Good morning sir.

First, I linked my payoneer account to my Fiverr account. So I first tranfer fund from Fiverr to Payoneer.

Also, I opened a Dorm account, and linked to my payoneer account and requested that my withdrawal limit be reduced to $50.

So from Payoneer, I will transfer the fund to my Dorm account. If you have fund in your dorm, I can buy @ good rate. lol.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jolak5(m): 10:08am On Mar 29, 2019
I started fiverr in 2017 and I have since made over $20,000 from it. I presently own two accounts. I used to earn 25k as a teacher before then and trust me guys, it was hell. Thanks to a friend who introduced me to fiverr/freelancing, I was able to get myself together.

I want to empower as many people as I can. I will offer practical training on how you can earn on fiverr with money you use in buying sharwama for yourself or your bae.

It will be fun, interactive and success will be ours.

P.S: I will give one lucky participant one of my accounts to manage till his or hers own picks up
Regards

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by articlewriter: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Upwork and Fiverr withdrawals at good rates.

Purchase amount : from 20 usd

Upwork/Fiverr/Freelencer etc.
Also buying Amazon Giftcards.

Whatsapp below.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Olatimide(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2019
If you are a virtual assistant and very good, send me a message, I am recruiting for one of my clients.

Please you must know about e-commerce, customer service, order fulfillment, product sourcing, mail handling etc.

Additional trainings will be provided!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Olatimide:
If you are a virtual assistant and very good, send me a message, I am recruiting for one of my clients.

Please you must know about e-commerce, customer service, order fulfillment, product sourcing, mail handling etc.

am interested bro . How do I message you
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
mrphysics:

Good morning sir.

First, I linked my payoneer account to my Fiverr account. So I first tranfer fund from Fiverr to Payoneer.

Also, I opened a Dorm account, and linked to my payoneer account and requested that my withdrawal limit be reduced to $50.

So from Payoneer, I will transfer the fund to my Dorm account. If you have fund in your dorm, I can buy @ good rate. lol.

If i may ask, do you know any difference between withdrawing to a normal account as opposed to a dorm account.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dignity5:

If i may ask, do you know any difference between withdrawing to a normal account as opposed to a dorm account.

Simple, the difference is the landing currency. If you withdraw from $$ to $$ account, your $$ will land as $$$. But if you withdraw from a $$ to NN account, your $$$ will land in Naira.

The second scenario is then dependent on the banks exchange rate. Imagine sending $100 to a fidelity bank, Bank that is looking for more forex, when they see that small amount, they will kuku exchange it @305/$$$. But when you send same to a Dorm account, the $100 will land as $100. You can either withdrawal it and go to Bureau De Change and sell it @350/$$ or you can send to me at relatively cool rate. lol

Bro let's forget about these English, everything is about getting more value from your fund and nothing more. People complained that Payoneer ATM when used in First Bank's ATM currently exchanges at 290/$$, I am sure you won't want to experience such, because it is a waste of effort and work done to earn that money becomes a waste.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
mrphysics:

Simple, the difference is the landing currency. If you withdrawal from $$ to $$ account, your $$ will land as $$$. But if you withdrawal from a $$ to NN account, your $$$ will land in Naira.

The second scenario is then dependent on the banks exchange rate. Imagine sending $100 to a fidelity bank, Bank that is looking for more forex, when they see that small amount, they will kuku exchange it @305/$$$. But when you send same to a Dorm account, the $100 will land as $100. You can either withdrawal it and go to Bureau De Change and sell it @350/$$ or you can send to me at relatively cool rate. lol

Bro let's forget about these English, everything is about getting more value from your fund and nothing more. People complained that Payoneer ATM when used in First Bank's ATM currently exchanges at 290/$$, I am sure you won't want to experience such, because it is a waste of effort and work done to earn that money becomes a waste.

For sure, thanks for taking out time to provide this info. I'd probably be back for more.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vickertony(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
mrphysics:

Good morning sir.

Not sure if you remember me, I once asked you about fiverr on a thread, I have known fiverr for a long time, tried like 3 years ago, recently I opened a new foreign account, made $30.

I'm offering copy writing & self taught, I love to learn other forms of writing like eBook & article writing, build portfolios, I love your inputs.

I saw your post on another thread about the standard of writing levels, regards to most writers here, I love to know how yours it's on international level?

I sincerely need this help, urgently.

I need a little form of help, I need to build my portfolio, me been sincere.

What tools do you use to write? just ms word?

I don't know how to write articles, tried writing one recently, it's sounding like sales letter, like I said I'm a self taught copywriter.

Patiently waiting for your feedback.

Regards.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by hawwal84: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Olatimide:

Hello Olatimide,

Is this offer still available? If yes, I would like to humbly offer my service at your disposal.

You can reach me for quick enquiries via awwallawal@gmail.com or perhaps you want to schedule an online interview via Skype/Whatsapp/Google Hangout to determine suitability I assure you of prompt response.

Thanks and best regards.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vickertony(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
jelel6:

Writing? Inspiring really cheesy

I had an account then but foreign. The person who introduced me to Fiverr advised on the stereotyping against non native English speakers.

I was really good with my writing gig. there was a time I couldn't keep up with the orders. I'd had like 6-7 for 3 weeks running concurrently. I actually paused my gig for some couple of months and still make 50k from only return buyers.

All that is gone now with their verification program. I don't know how I would fare with my real identity. You make me want to try again.

Can you teach me how to write articles or blog posts?
please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
mrphysics:

Simple, the difference is the landing currency. If you withdrawal from $$ to $$ account, your $$ will land as $$$. But if you withdrawal from a $$ to NN account, your $$$ will land in Naira.

The second scenario is then dependent on the banks exchange rate. Imagine sending $100 to a fidelity bank, Bank that is looking for more forex, when they see that small amount, they will kuku exchange it @305/$$$. But when you send same to a Dorm

account, the $100 will land as $100. You can either withdrawal it and go to Bureau De Change and sell it @350/$$ or you can send to me at relatively cool rate. lol

Thought you said the charge on Dorm account is too high, Of after withdrawing yo Dorm account, would one be able to get the dollars without first converting it to naira, that is withdraw on dollars.

Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hi. guys. I need a writer to help spin marketing contents from four different websites. I'm gonna be pretty busy from tomorrow and I'll need this job done by Monday. Please, send a mail if you can handle this. Mind you, I'm also a writer. so I know what I'm looking for. Poorly written articles are not welcomed.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
awoofawoo:

Thought you said the charge on Dorm account is too high, Of after withdrawing yo Dorm account, would one be able to get the dollars without first converting it to naira, that is withdraw on dollars.

Thanks
I decided to use the withdraw to bank method and no other charge was deducted save the payoneer $15.

I have made 3 other transactions with no extra charge deducted. I even withdrew yesterday and it landed the same amount.

That has been my experience boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
vickertony:

Not sure if you remember me, I once asked you about fiverr on a thread, I have known fiverr for a long time, tried like 3 years ago, recently I opened a new foreign account, made $30.

I'm offering copy writing & self taught, I love to learn other forms of writing like eBook & article writing, build portfolios, I love your inputs.

I saw your post on another thread about the standard of writing levels, regards to most writers here, I love to know how yours it's on international level?

I sincerely need this help, urgently.

I need a little form of help, I need to build my portfolio, me been sincere.

What tools do you use to write? just ms word?

I don't know how to write articles, tried writing one recently, it's sounding like sales letter, like I said I'm a self taught copywriter.

Patiently waiting for your feedback.

Regards.
Lol. I am not doing anything special bro. It's God's Grace.

I do not write articles or blog posts. I also do not spin articles or use any writing software.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vickertony(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
mrphysics:

Lol. I am not doing anything special bro. It's God's Grace.

I do not write articles or blog posts. I also do not spin articles or use any writing software.
what form of writing do you do?

I want to learn, add more gigs to my copywriting gigs.

I can write for you free,I need to build portfolio.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by vickertony(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Hi. guys. I need a writer to help spin marketing contents from four different websites. I'm gonna be pretty busy from tomorrow and I'll need this job done by Monday. Please, send a mail if you can handle this. Mind you, I'm also a writer. so I know what I'm looking for. Poorly written articles are not welcomed.
I'm looking to build a portfolio, I'm into copywriting, can I apply? this looks like web copy.

I don't understand the spinning aspect.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
mrphysics:

I decided to use the withdraw to bank method and no other charge was deducted save the payoneer $15.

I have made 3 other transactions with no extra charge deducted. I even withdrew yesterday and it landed the same amount.

But you did mention here sometime in the past that you were charged an additional $20 excluding the $15 payoneer charge when you tried withdraw to bank.

Please, clarify.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wyse24(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
100x6 ebay gift cards available
End users please
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2019
Grupo:

But you did mention here sometime in the past that you were charged an additional $20 excluding the $15 payoneer charge when you tried withdraw to bank.

Please, clarify.
Boss, I used the withdraw to Bank method for the first time without any any charge. The next time I tried it, I was debited extra $20. That was when I posted the comment you referenced. After that, I paused from withdrawing to bank.

But later decided to try it again and since then I haven't been charged any extra $20. Though all my withdrawals has been above $1k.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 1:30am On Mar 30, 2019
mrphysics:

Ok thank
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniola1010(m): 1:35am On Mar 30, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hi bro... I have successfully added my local bank acct. so when i asked for reduction of withdrawal limit from $1000 to $50; the agent I chatted with said I cannot withdraw to a local bank account because my money is on my active Payoneer USD card. So as long as my card is active, I can only use the ATM. I no understand o

Oga go and sell to exchanger and stop giving yourself headache
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sharpwriter(m): 1:37am On Mar 30, 2019
eniola1010:

Oga go and sell to exchanger and stop giving yourself headache

Where is the Make a Payment button which Payoneer removed? We used exchangers back in the days and it was cool; unless there is a new way to do that, let me know.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yemiezay(m): 5:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Bulk reviews needed from various account 5-20 different accounts ASAP contact my signature
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2019
mrphysics:

Boss, I used the withdraw to Bank method for the first time without any any charge. The next time I tried it, I was debited extra $20. That was when I posted the comment you referenced. After that, I paused from withdrawing to bank.

But later decided to try it again and since then I haven't been charged any extra $20. Though all my withdrawals has been above $1k.

Okay. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by segzicres(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Review needed asap. Please contact me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by eniola1010(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
$10*10 fiverr review for sale @ 4450 each, from 2 plain name buyer's usa accounts.

$10*10 fiverr review for sale @ 4450 each, from 2 plain name buyer's usa accounts..

Note, to order a review from me, we've got to have a lenghty chat on fiverr.. It's for your own good!!

If you're interested, whatsapp me on 08180712474
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by javaRookie: 6:54am On Mar 31, 2019
jolak5:
I started fiverr in 2017 and I have since made over $20,000 from it. I presently own two accounts. I used to earn 25k as a teacher before then and trust me guys, it was hell. Thanks to a friend who introduced me to fiverr/freelancing, I was able to get myself together.

I want to empower as many people as I can. I will offer practical training on how you can earn on fiverr with money you use in buying sharwama for yourself or your bae.

It will be fun, interactive and success will be ours.

P.S: I will give one lucky participant one of my accounts to manage till his or hers own picks up
Regards
Hello Sir is there any other stumbling block in Fiverr Us a/c apart from phone number verification? Will i be asked for id card and other things? Am thinking of dumping my naija a/c 50 views & 40 clicks with 0 order.
Cc Mrphysics et al
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Strongtech: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Hello guys, I need help on this. I have been trying to move my gig from last page to first page for sometimes now. Actually the gig was on first page before fiverr took it to last. Kindly suggest any solution that can help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Strongtech:
Hello guys, I need help on this. I have been trying to move my gig from last page to first page for sometimes now. Actually the gig was on first page before fiverr took it to last. Kindly suggest any solution that can help

Are all your metrics showing green? I mean all those "delivered on time," "response rate," etc?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 3RNEST(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2019
Still available to Approved all stubborn

UPWORK ACCOUNT (Instant Approval)

Come to my WhatsApp office let's treat it..

See WhatsApp Link below
Thanks .................................................

(1) (2) (3) ... (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.