Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1609910 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
AtoningBlood:
E don tey ooo.

How we dey Hope we are making good $$$?

Na the email i get from upwork bring me out oo.

Connects will no longer be free from the 1st of May. They promised to give those of us with top rated status 60 free connect for a start.

Reason is to reduce applicants.

How will this change affect freelancers on upwork?

To me, am just there. I haven't even applied to any contract for like a year now.
Are you serious? This one no go good o.

They just want to ruin Upwork with their hands. It's still a good thing in a way at least less competition go dey for the jobs.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
kinzation:
madam haba take a chill pill now

She is right oga.

If you want it fast, you will fall cheap to scammers. All you will come back to write is freelance doesnt work!!!

Take time to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by kinzation(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
AtoningBlood:

She is right oga.

If you want it fast, you will fall cheap to scammers. All you will come back to write is freelance doesnt work!!!

Take time to learn.
I've been reading already I thought maybe he has some pdfs and video that's why I quoted the op
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
czarina:

They just want to ruin Upwork with their hands. It's still a good thing in a way at least less competition go dey for the jobs.

Yes oo, for real.

Let's see how it will go. The thing weak me when i see am. But I am sure upwork won't be ruined. They just want to redefine the market place and make it more competitve.

The truth is, upwork like money.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cc Czarina, cost 0.15, and you will need between 1 to 6 connects depending on the job.

I'm writing to tell you about an upcoming change to Upwork's Connects pricing and Terms of Service.

Starting in May, Connects will cost $0.15 each, with no free Connects.
• You'll need between 1 and 6 Connects, depending on the job, to submit a proposal.
• Proposals submitted for invitations you receive from clients will continue to be free.
• On average, most freelancers will spend about $5 per month or less on Connects.Why are we making this change?
We want to help professional freelancers like you win more jobs. With paid Connects, we expect freelancers will submit fewer proposals, increasing your likelihood of winning projects and making it easier for clients to identify high-quality talent.

What does this mean for you?
• This change will take effect between May and June. We'll follow up with a reminder.
• With this change, you can keep any unused Connects in your account, up to 140.
• Because you're a Top Rated freelancer, we will also provide you with 60 additional free Connects to help you transition.
We understand this is a big change but feel this is the best way to create more opportunities for you through Upwork in the long term. To learn more about this change, visit our resource page.

Thank you for your business
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
tosinjay:
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
AtoningBlood:

Yes oo, for real.

Let's see how it will go. The thing weak me when i see am. But I am sure upwork won't be ruined. They just want to redefine the market place and make it more competitve.

The truth is, upwork like money.
They're becoming somehow jor. I lost my top rated badge for reasons I still do not know, and now I have to pay for about $5 for connects.

Na to just dey bank on repeat clients be that. That means submit the neatest proposals this month so they keep you long term.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by SoapQueen(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lalakas:
I laugh, its so sad that many people dont dig to find out about this guy called forevermore. He is a liar, a thief, scammer, fraudster. He uses his other moniker to support himself and people succum.

You claim to earn over 2k dollars and you are all over the threads, why are you not busy workig for your clients? I have made findings with your mtn line and it correlate with the names given.

The account he said he is selling is the same account he used to defraud and using the same account to claim he is making over 2k with it. He registered it as hope daniels, same account he claim to sell in july and still using same to make 2k dollars.

If you are not careful, i will mail upwork the screenshots of your dealings, consider all your earning lost soon if you refuse to refund that guy you defrauded 10k.

I have eyes and facts about you.

Exactly! He just scammed me after I finished writing for him and he refused to pay me! His Upwork name is Hope Daniels also known as Hopie A. Let’s fish out scammers from our midst. It’s so painful!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
czarina:
They're becoming somehow jor. I lost my top rated badge for reasons I still do not know, and now I have to pay for about $5 for connects.

Na to just dey bank on repeat clients be that. That means submit the neatest proposals this month so they keep you long term.

I lost mine too when I ended a contract, I don't mind cos the client was irritating me. But after 4 months, they gave me back without any thing special done by me cos I was still on other jobs and no new job.

Another reason you may lose your top rated badge is if you have old contracts running and no payment from clients.

Also of your response rate is low.

Either of these 3 may have reduced your JSS.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AtoningBlood(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
SoapQueen:

Exactly! He just scammed me after I finished writing for him and he refused to pay me! His Upwork name is Hope Daniels also known as Hopie A. Let’s fish out scammers from our midst. It’s so painful!

Aha, he still dey scam? Scammer forevermore.

Chai, my good friend when I really disturb last year.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
AtoningBlood:

I lost mine too when I ended a contract, I don't mind cos the client was irritating me. But after 4 months, they gave me back without any thing special done by me cos I was still on other jobs and no new job.

Another reason you may lose your top rated badge is if you have old contracts running and no payment from clients.

Also of your response rate is low.

Either of these 3 may have reduced your JSS.

I had projects running and some reviews were left on my profile but they were 5stars but you can't be too sure with that private feedback thing.

The clients said they were pleased with the job only for me to check after some days later and noticed the badge was gone.

On late replies, I notice I hardly get mail notifications for the past couple of months. I always have to check the app and miss a lot of replies that way.

It is well.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariomadiba(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Fiverr has restricted my account after I was asked to verify it. I'm a student and don't have access to most of the �. The national id I put was rejected
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2019
OK,just seeing your message and it's tough on us all in the country. Just because I help out here doesn't make me a big hitter so kindly correct that notion,I'm not. I learnt most of it from this thread since following.

The changes on Fiverr affects everyone so we all need to adapt to it. I'll recommend you have valid ID either passport,driving license or national ID for both Fiverr and Payoneer (i heard they accept voter's card as well) which is compulsory.

I'ven't received any PM but you will see more current trends about Fiverr on YouTube or Google. I dunno it all,bro,but the internet does. You didn't say where you are based. Best Regards

Laomee:
Good evening Sir.I just stumbled upon this thread.I read the first 15,20 pages and I noticed that those I that were big hitters then are no longer active on here,in fact you're one of the only ones left. Unfortunately late as I might be to the party I really want to take fiverr seriously, as I'm currently unemployed and stuff.I suspect that there have been serous terrain shifts and the tips the boss beatzone gave in the beginning may not be sufficient enough again. And obviously they'll be tighter and more stringent with most of their processes .Boss I dey take God beg you,shey you show me way. I dey broke and in serious dark place for my life right now to be honest. Thanks in advance G,sent you a pm
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Premiumwriter: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2019
tolajay:
...and the battle was worth the fight!

First, Fiverr demoted my account from Level One. Secondly, they suspended my account, dropped all my gigs and stripped me of my Fiverrship, all within a day. Howbeit, without any explanation or justification.

Then I contacted CS. They requested, phone verification and security answer(which I don forget tey tey). Failure to provide that, led to the request of a government-issued I.D and a selfie with the same document...I had to travel down to get my passport.

Anyway, after a week of endless mails and identity verification, my account is back to normal, Level One returned and gigs are up and functioning.

As my bosses will say, it's time to make more dollar.
I'm having the same issues with id verification.

Each time u upload my pvc and selfie it will give me an error message.

Hw were you able to get your ID verified?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2019
I agree with you,it's a stupid plan and hopefully not ruin them.

Sadly true saw it on a WhatsApp group I'm on. The screen shot in full detail. 0.15¢ per connect. Use up all free connects fast.

Freelancing is turning to something else. Everyone start looking for a backup plan ASAP.

czarina:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2019
DerrickM:
I agree with you,it's a stupid plan and hopefully not ruin them.

Sadly true saw it on a WhatsApp group I'm on. The screen shot in full detail. 0.15¢ per connect. Use up all free connects fast.

Freelancing is turning to something else. Everyone start looking for a backup plan ASAP.

I think a freelancer here told me the exact thing on whatsapp some months ago.

I'm working on a backup plan but person still need freelancing as a side hustle till the thing even works out if it ever does.

Now, I'm even scared of applying for jobs anyhow as I had a really stinky run last month. Na to take that yeye Fiverr more seriously until their own head touch too.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 2:38am On Apr 03, 2019
I like the Upwork paid connect thing. It will stop people from applying for jobs anyhow. Job applications should get less competitive and it should make it easier for the serious ones to get jobs.

They tried to avoid a Freelancer.com situation by stopping people from opening accounts any how. People bypassed that so they are using the paid connects to weed out people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2019
I have finally received their email*lol*Oh well,it's all good. Adjusting to change is never easy. The sweet tales of freelancing are turning to sounding like online slavery. All these corporations and their money drive is crazy. grin cheesy wink smiley

czarina:
I think a freelancer here told me the exact thing on whatsapp some months ago.

I'm working on a backup plan but person still need freelancing as a side hustle till the thing even works out if it ever does.

Now, I'm even scared of applying for jobs anyhow as I had a really stinky run last month. Na to take that yeye Fiverr more seriously until their own head touch too.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Jossyx:

1. My username differs from my name on ID
2. I used the passport means and was also requested to take a selfie which i did as well.

I later used my sister's voter's card for the verification and I got the response below.

Could it be that I have been verified?

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Mariomadiba(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Fingerprinter:

I later used my sister's voter's card for the verification and I got the response below.

Wow. Can anyone help me with this verification issue. I'm a student and don't have mist of the needed doc.
The national id I submitted was rejected by fiverr.
Someone should please help.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Fingerprinter(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2019
Mariomadiba:

Wow. Can anyone help me with this verification issue. I'm a student and don't have mist of the needed doc.
The national id I submitted was rejected by fiverr.
Someone should please help.
If you have money, go and do international passport.

They are accepting voter's card but since you cannot readily get a voter's card, an international passport is your next best option.

I would have advised you to use another person's ID for it but since you have already uploaded one of your ID once and it was rejected, if you try with another person's ID, your account could be terminated for "multiple attempts."
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sammirano: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2019
Upwork will still change the name with this rubbish update. Inconsistent lot. Fiveer will always be better though.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chidozy15(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Need a US Fiverr account or US Upwork account. Holla if you have any.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Opistorincos(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
chidozy15:
Need a US Fiverr account or US Upwork account. Holla if you have any.

How about UK upwork account? I have one that is with a verified profile, cashed out some money already with $200 pending cos I did a Wikipedia job and wikipedia is yet to approve it. If you're interested, my number is on my status.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jossyx(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fingerprinter:

Yes you have, congrats smiley

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Jossyx(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
eniola1010:

Which nationality is ur account?
Where you asked to snap a selfie in real time or upload from gallery?

1. Nigerian
2. The both options were available but i snapped a selfie
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whizkay(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
Great People!
which IDs are accepted for Payoneer verification?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Whizkay(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
mrphysics:

Someone complained of same to me on Whatsapp. What's happening to First Bank ATM. Why not use trusted exchangers or create a dorm account. I created a dorm account and it's been better.

How will you make use of the dom account to withdraw your funds?
kindly enlighten me
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
sammirano:
Upwork will still change the name with this rubbish update. Inconsistent lot. Fiveer will always be better though.
Lol. cheesy grin

The only reason I prefer Upwork to Fiverr is you paying less once hit some thresholds.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by LionInZion: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
czarina:

I received the message yesterday, I also felt somehow at first. But in the long run, this is going to reduce competition just like you said.

I think it's a good idea.

On average, one will spend $5 dollars or less monthly. Not bad if you ask me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
LionInZion:

I received the message yesterday, I also felt somehow at first. But in the long run, this is going to reduce competition just like you said.

I think it's a good idea.

On average, one will spend $5 dollars or less monthly. Not bad if you ask me.
True.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Opistorincos:

How about UK upwork account? I have one that is with a verified profile, cashed out some money already with $200 pending cos I did a Wikipedia job and wikipedia is yet to approve it. If you're interested, my number is on my status.
So why are you selling it then?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.