Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1613058 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Do you have any idea about First bank and Stanbic bank rates?
A friend used First Bank last week and got #358. Before that time, it was always 361/362. I don't know about Stanbic.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 3:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Besto:

reviews available from 4 different USA buyers acct

Whatsapp 08088446086
ok, i will
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by splendid2: 6:02am On Dec 13, 2019
Seaworthy:
I need to verify my number.
Please, help me.

I'm having this problem.
After creating my gig, got to the stage where I will verify my number, I selected verify by call, I was called but the location was too noisy for me to hear the code, I later selected verify by sms. The problem now is that they are not sending me verification code after I have tried repeatedly.

Please guys, how can I tackle this issue?
Please help a brother
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Collisam(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2019
splendid2:

I'm having this problem.
After creating my gig, got to the stage where I will verify my number, I selected verify by call, I was called but the location was too noisy for me to hear the code, I later selected verify by sms. The problem now is that they are not sending me verification code after I have tried repeatedly.

Please help a brother
Clear your browser cache and try again.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by splendid2: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Collisam:
Clear your browser cache and try again.
I have done that, yet no verification code
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Collisam(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2019
splendid2:

I have done that, yet no verification code
sign up with a new email then to avoid wasting time or try requesting the code via call since that seems to work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
dvkot:
hello
I believe we are already chatting on whatsapp.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dvkot(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
webshopNG:

I believe we are already chatting on whatsapp.
quick withdrawal .. done deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bjstardom(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
splendid2:

I'm having this problem.

Please help a brother

It has happened to me before, just contact the customer support via email and explain to them, they will help you reset it and you'll have another chance to verify by either call or SMS.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by agbado1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
splendid2:

I'm having this problem.

Please help a brother

It happened to me also. I will advise that you contact them, it will be resolve in less than 12hrs
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by nkhay(f): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Shop Laptops, iPhones and others, on eBay at 320/$

WhatsApp for guide https:///2348038221916

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by czarina(f): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
AtoningBlood:
Czarina where you dey? Sorry haven't read some pages back. How body?

Please, I need help.

Abeg, anyone who receive payment through payoneer kindly put me through. Do I need a card to withdraw? I don't need this card, I've added an option to withdraw to my USD account. I got a notification via email that I made a withdrawal to payoneer MasterCard, thought the funds were suppoed to be credited to my payoneer e-wallet?

Somebody please put me through it's my first time trying payoneer.
I was away.

Sorted the issue? I hope!

P. S

Payoneer is the best. Found out recently. Never using an exchanger again!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by FunnyDude(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2019
raphemmanuel:
I don't know how upwork works.
But didn't the have payoneer as means of receiving payment.

If the have, open a payoneer account and withdraw straight to ur payoneer account, then wire everything to ur local bank account
Nice one
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Distinction5050: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2019
$10, $15, $20 $30, $40 and $50 and $100 review available from USA and UK buyers account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Distinction5050:
$10, $15, $20 $30, $40 and $50 and $100 review available from USA and UK buyers account
People should be careful with this fellow ooooo

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sukueponmalu: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Instant Fiverr Gig favourites ❤️ available now
200 favourites for N500 only.
This sweet offer is for a limited time.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Bizzyman: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
USA Buyer Reviews available.

If you want to make your gig RANK and make SALES

WhatsApp me on 08067438374
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by TruthMustBeTold: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2019
I need a competent writer to handle a lot of writing tasks.

Writer has to be very skilled and be ready churn out high-quality and unique content every time(I CAN'T EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH). Payment is #2 per word. That is #2000 per 1000 words. There will be bonus for exceptional deliveries, of course.
Send me a DM and we will see how it goes from there.
Best wishes.

Niche: Technology, Product Review, Product, Descriptions, Web Content.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Buying Payoneer

Upwork/Fiverr withdrawal needed to payoneer

With swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is nice

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by golddeejay(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
TruthMustBeTold:
I need a competent writer to handle a lot of writing tasks.

Writer has to be very skilled and be ready churn out high-quality and unique content every time(I CAN'T EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH). Payment is #2 per word. That is #2000 per 1000 words. There will be bonus for exceptional deliveries, of course.
Send me a DM and we will see how it goes from there.
Best wishes.

Niche: Technology, Product Review, Product, Descriptions, Web Content.
check mail
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by splendid2: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2019
bjstardom:

It has happened to me before, just contact the customer support via email and explain to them, they will help you reset it and you'll have another chance to verify by either call or SMS.

Thanks.
It has been resolved, I used another number. It has been published too.

Please guys check it out and see where I need to amend

https://www.fiverr.com/splendid95
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by profdos(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
SirKriz:

Looks good! Do you have some previous WordPress sites you have up and running? I think you can add the links to your gig description, then don't forget to market your gigs afterwards. Also, you need to create other gigs and market them, else your visibility will be really low.

Please how do I market my Gigs. Got two Gigs niche. No order yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.