Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying (2889 Views)

Please I need help. My life is crashing / What Happened After My Mum's Death / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2017
i have been a member of this forum since 2009 i had to create another moniker to do this.
last week sunday my aunty got a call from a good samaritan telling her about how my mum collapsed on the road, my aunty called me immediately informing me about what happend quikly i put a call accross to one of her neighbors describing the area she collapsed to them.

they found her took her to the hospital and it
turned out to be severe headache that caused her collapse. The doctors attended her and she revived a bit we even spoke on the phone and she said she was getting better.
but two days ago the whole thing took a turn for the worse when i got a call from her neighbor daughter that her illness has now developed into stroke and one part of her body is paralized she no longer see's clearly and cannot eat.

right now i have spent the little i have, i graduated in 2015 but i still have some debt to settle in school before i go for nysc.

i want to move my mum from portharcourt to anambra state where her family resides so she will be properly looked after but the doctors wont release her unless we pay the remaining bill of about 90 thousand naira. please nairalanders i will appreciate if u guys can help me in this situation as i have run out of funds to handle this issue.

cc RoyalRoy
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by Evablizin(f): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2017
embarassed

So sad.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by Spylord48: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2017
creating new account won't solve anything. Why can't U use your old account at least people will trust U a little bit.U know scammers are plenty nowadays. use ur old account please. it won't remove anything from you.people will always understand that U did it to save the life of ur precious mum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2017
Spylord48:
creating new account won't solve anything. Why can't U use your old account at least people will trust U a little bit.U know scammers are plenty nowadays. use ur old account please. it won't remove anything from you.people will always understand that U did it to save the life of ur precious mum.
i can verify everything i said here pls this is no scam, i have my reasons for creating a new account but i anyone needs it i can give it to them. right now she is at atinu hospital portharcourt. Doctors have stopped treatment due to lack of funds.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by SOFTENGR: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2017
emmanueloti65:
i can verify everything i said here pls this is no scam, i have my reasons for creating a new account but i anyone needs it i can give it to them. right now she is at atinu hospital portharcourt. Doctors have stopped treatment due to lack of funds.
Can we check on her @ the Hospital
I have a doctor friend here in PH, can we come and see her?

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Can we check on her @ the Hospital
I have a doctor friend here in PH, can we come and see her?
ok i will appreciate that. How do u want go about it my brother is with her right now
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2017
pls somebody help
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by adepeter2027(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Are you a Christian?
Are you so religious and spiritually filled/sound?
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
Are you a Christian?

Are you so religious and spiritually filled/sound?
yes i am a christian
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by stevecantrell: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Do you know your mum is likely suffering from hypertension and had a massive hemorrhagic stroke ?

Moving her about is not as important as stabilising her. She may easily have anothe stroke if adequate care isnt taken.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
stevecantrell:
Do you know your mum is likely suffering from hypertension and had a massive hemorrhagic stroke ?

Moving her about is not as important as stabilising her. She may easily have anothe stroke if adequate care isnt taken.
yes i know but her hospital bills are too much and that is what i am unable to afford now. I just want to move her closer to her people were she will be properly looked after .
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by adepeter2027(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
emmanueloti65:
yes i am a christian
Then take your momma to the church so that pastors can pray for her.
After all, you people claim jesus is the answer to everything. Why disturbing is if jesus is thy answer.

Please ensure not to take her to the hospital
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by Nuhvey(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

After all, you people claim jesus is the answer to everything. Why disturbing is if jesus is thy answer.

Yo man... I don't think its the right time for this now.. Religious stuffs aside, I think the dude really needs help (if it isn't a scam though)

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

not a time for this pls
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
update: a deposit of 20K has been made to the hospital, Pls nairalanders anything you can help with to get her in sound health will be deeply appreciated.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by adepeter2027(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nuhvey:

Yo man... I don't think its the right time for this now.. Religious stuffs aside, I think the dude really needs help (if it isn't a scam though)
They won't welcome any scientific help you offer to them.

They prefer hearing "my enemies are at it" or "god can do it"..

Anyways, I will drop my quota later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
They won't welcome any scientific help you offer to them.
They prefer hearing "my enemies are at it" or "god can do it"..
Anyways, I will drop my quota later
factsss
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by hopefulLandlord: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Spylord48:
Scammers have eroded my trust in these kinda issues

a Nairalander sent me a mail sometime back that he needs money to pay his final year school fees, he went on and on about his challenges and when I raised doubts he quickly sent me documents that prove he's right, I sent 50K to the guy only for me to realise its a format and all those documents were actually phony, I've found it damn near impossible to trust again and I only help at random and by whim since then
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by frank317: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
emmanueloti65:
not a time for this pls

No time for Jesus?

This is the sound of a desperate man.

When things are all rosy, u resume with ur arrogancy of being a special child of the creator and how u have heard him speak and how u are special because u believe in his existence.

Really wish i have cash now, this would have been the best time to show u how useless the dead jew really is

5 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
frank317:

No time for Jesus?

This is the sound of a desperate man.

When things are all rosy, u resume with ur arrogancy of being a special child of the creator and how u have heard him speak and how u are special because u believe in his existence.

Really wish i have cash now, this would have been the best time to show u how useless the dead jew really is
did you not notice the mockery in his post? That is what i was refering to when i said no time for this .
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by 1Sharon(f): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
emmanueloti65:
update: a deposit of 20K has been made to the hospital, Pls nairalanders anything you can help with to get her in sound health will be deeply appreciated.

Nobody here is ur mama and owes you anything.

Beggars don't move me anymore.

OP you mean you and ur family and mom's family cant hustle for the money and each contribute something?
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
1Sharon:

Nobody here is ur mama and owes you anything.

Beggars don't move me anymore.

OP you mean you and ur family and mom's family cant hustle for the money and each contribute something?

they have done in the little way they can, things are difficult for us now as i am talking to you now her sister who is the major contributor also needs about 3 million naira for surgery. i dont want to go into other details right now i have also tried to contact others who are based abroad but they are not picking their calls
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by adepeter2027(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Funny op.

I still encourage you take your momma to the church.

Besides, what happened to psalm 23 - the lord is my shepherd, I shall not "want"?

What happened to the verse that said - before your were born, he knew thee?

What happened to the verse that says - what's ever you ask in my name, he (god) shall provide?

When church need assistance, they call on the congregation but when sheeples (members) of the church need assistance, the pastors tell them to call upon the name of god.

Besides, we never can tell, your momma's illness might be a blessing in disguise (ie if she doesn't die in it óò). After all, the ways of god are not the ways of man. God works in mysterious ways.

It might even be that god is testing the level of stupidit-y faith of you and your mother, to know if you have sense believe in him

This is my quota
Don't feel offended pls.
Best advice I can give you as a friend

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
[s]
author=emmanueloti65 post=61892135] they have done in the little way they can, things are difficult for us now as i am talking to you now her sister who is the major contributor also needs about 3 million naira for surgery. i dont want to go into other details right now i have also tried to contact others who are based abroad but they are not picking their calls
[/s]

Bla bla bla. The usual excuses undecided

Good luck finding a maga
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by adepeter2027(m): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
1Sharon:
[s][/s]
Bla bla bla. The usual excuses undecided
Good luck finding a maga
What if the person the moniker is otems best frnd (aka evergod)
Just saying tho
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by emmanueloti65: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
Funny op.

Besides, what happened to psalm 23 - the lord is my shepherd, I shall not "want"?

What happened to the verse that says - what's ever you ask in my name, he (god) shall provide?

When church need assistance, they call on the congregation but when sheeples (members) of the church need assistance, the pastors tell them to call upon the name of god.

Besides, we never can tell, your momma's illness might be a blessing in disguise (ie if she doesn't die in it óò). After all, the ways of god are not the ways of man. God works in mysterious ways.

It might even be that god is testing the level of stupidit-y faith of you and your mother, to know if you have sense believe in him

This is my quota
Don't feel offended pls.
is this how atheist can make the world a better place? I will appreciate if u dont comment at all than to make a joke about this pls this is not a joke. You call the faith of my sick mother stupid ?may God forgive you pls respect your self and dont comment again thank you.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by hahn(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Scammers have eroded my trust in these kinda issues

a Nairalander sent me a mail sometime back that he needs money to pay his final year school fees, he went on and on about his challenges and when I raised doubts he quickly sent me documents that prove he's right, I sent 50K to the guy only for me to realise its a format and all those documents were actually phony, I've found it damn near impossible to trust again and I only help at random and by whim since then

Me too I need help please sad

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by adepeter2027(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
emmanueloti65:
is this how atheist can make the world a better place?

Have religious people make the world a better place?

Atheists yaff tired shouting. They're tired of telling you people to make good use of ya god given head to think.

Besides, at this junction, to instill sense into people like you, you take sense away from them. Cos when you take sense away from them, they become sensible. I don't know if you get my point

I will appreciate if u dont comment at all than to make a joke about this pls this is not a joke.

If it's not a joke, then take her to the church.

You call the faith of my sick mother stupid ?may God forgive you

Exactly what I wanted to read from you.
Anyways, god is testing your stupidity. After all, in works in mysterious ways.
pls respect your self and dont comment again

It's just an advice. A good advice for that matter. Don't take it personal.

I'm equally preaching the word of god.
I'm promoting the ministry of god
thank you.
Thank you too and god bless
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by Uyi168: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2017
adepeter2027:

..this isnt appropriate!..oga,try empathize with am

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by hopefulLandlord: 2:15am On Oct 30, 2017
hahn:

Me too I need help please sad
grin
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by 1Sharon(f): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2017
adepeter2027:
Funny op.

This is my quota
Don't feel offended pls.

Lol trolling the trollls
Re: Please Nairalanders Help My Mum Is Dying by Hier(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
[

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does The Bible Discriminate Against Women? / Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin / Enjoy Your Lives, There Is No Much To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.