Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats (3904 Views)

Another Foolish Girl Goes N*kked For A Guy And He Leaked It - WATCH / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
pbs4real:
u dnt go to church jawe,thats wat u told me b4.
Before wen
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by pbs4real(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Before wen
wen u wre still using jomile as ur moniker.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
pbs4real:
wen u wre still using jomile as ur moniker.
Don't get me wrong

I did not say i don't go to church, i said i am not really a church goer, i attend church once in a while
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by pbs4real(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't get me wrong

I did not say i don't go to church, i said i am not really a church goer, i attend church once in a while
ok i get,wenever the spirit leadssmiley
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
pbs4real:
ok i get,wenever the spirit leadssmiley
Good boy

Hope you went to church, nd let me not ask if you prayed for me cos i know u didn't
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by pbs4real(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Good boy

Hope you went to church, nd let me not ask if you prayed for me cos i know u didn't
why wont i pray for my jomimi?tongue
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
pbs4real:
why wont i pray for my jomimi?tongue
Story for Amadioha
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Sexytemi(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol @ the emboldened. Anyways, i'm one of the few dudes here on nairaland who allows maturity and nt people's opinions on nairaland defines and determines what happens in my relationship. So, even if wat u hope nt to read frm me happens, i wont and wil never ever make a tread of it to seek nairalanders opinions. you knw why? because majority here re kids who know nothing abt relationship, how nd what makes it work.

Cheers!

Lol....okay o, wish u all da best.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by pbs4real(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Aww! U dnt bliv me?
myfantasies:
Story for Amadioha
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
pbs4real:
Aww! U dnt bliv me?
Me believe u?

If you tell me good morning i have to check d time nd see if it is really morning
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by skywalker240(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
noted
*waiting je je 4 d counter thread*
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Orikinla:
My dear, to me you are a fool if you continue to date a man who cheats on you. The fact is a man who cheats on you can also kill you. The difference between the man who cheats on his woman and the man who beats his woman is the same as the difference between the devil and Satan. Because a man desires you does not mean he vaues you. Please, don't be a fool for love. Finis.
You are damn right. It takes a fool to walk down the aisle with a man, it takes a fool to raise kids just like it equally takes a fool to make/shape the man cheater she got into into the adorable man she wants.

It only take the wise like you to ignore those men cheaters, remain in your papa house and wait on father Mbaka to come propose.undecided
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by KINGinVAHALA: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol....okay o, wish u all da best.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
I would try change her by showing her more love. lol
Because the next might end up been worst.

Taa!!! stop lying my friend
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Jaydenphoenix: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Don't think foolish is the right word
Think desperate, low self esteem or too forgiving are better words.....
Love makes pple do illogical things....
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by KINGinVAHALA: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by KINGinVAHALA: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by AfroKnight: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Women are strange beings. It seems they love unfaithful partners cos I wonder why they easily break up with faithful guys who treat them well only to fall for vicious, unfaithful ones.

Don't waste your good advice on them. Let experience teach those who don't want "boring" guys.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by pbs4real(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
myfantasies:
Me believe u?

If you tell me good morning i have to check d time nd see if it is really morning
wat will i do to make u bliv me? Dnt u knw u are my jomitemi
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Ifakiland(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
well op I don't know for others but as for me I can't stay with a cheating man.its a no no no for me.if he loves cheating ,he shouldn't bother to marry so that he can be free to do his nonsense with out anyone questioning him but the moment he is committed he is now someone's property.
oponu....someones property ko, na u find husband abi na him find u and even bought u in the name of bride price.
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
pbs4real:
wat will i do to make u bliv me? Dnt u knw u are my jomitemi
Hmmmm

All dese nicknames u dey call me today na wetin happen?

I dey suspect u
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2016
pbs4real:
Jez the way bumbae has been cheating on me with that dudesad
Ahhh FMs4real shocked
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by firstking01(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
angry
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by firstking01(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
He/she is saying that it is wrong to stay with a man dat cheats, dat no matter how hard a lady tries, he will forever be a cheat

A Leopard cannot change the spots on its skin
hmmm, nawa ooosad
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, nawa ooosad
Wat is NA WA
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat is NA WA
cos u appear once in a blue moon
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by firstking01(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat is NA WA
cos u appear once in a blue moon...
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by Krismart(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
Orikinla:
My dear, to me you are a fool if you continue to date a man who cheats on you. The fact is a man who cheats on you can also kill you. The difference between the man who cheats on his woman and the man who beats his woman is the same as the difference between the devil and Satan. Because a man desires you does not mean he vaues you. Please, don't be a fool for love. Finis.
I think yhu are already a fool urself.U better open your eyes
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
firstking01:
cos u appear once in a blue moon...
Dats cos i have other things that occupy my time

How r u
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by firstking01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Dats cos i have other things that occupy my time

How r u
fine...u?
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by myfantasies(f): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
firstking01:
fine...u?
I am cool cool
Re: Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats by firstking01(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
myfantasies:
I am cool cool
hws werk todae??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date / Ladies, Date Some More / My Ex Is Disturbing Me For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.