Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... (1943 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
You know she feels something for you, u took your chance to woo her but she says she is dating, what does she mean?
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by kingofchess(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
'shakara' she's just trying to be a lady.....she doesn't want 2 look cheap by just saying yes immediately.... u need 2 hustle her.
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by donsharwama(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
meaning.... u shuld wait till she breaks up wit d dude.... Shabi u say she feel smtin 4 u 2
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
How do you know she feels something for you? Then you'll start getting mad when she "friend zones" you.

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
donsharwama:
meaning.... u shuld wait till she breaks up wit d dude.... Shabi u say she feel smtin 4 u 2
grin i practically told her to double-date grin
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
YourMain:
How do you know she feels something for you? Then you'll start getting mad when she "friend zones" you.
i avoided her to avoid being friendzoned tongue
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Cholls(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
my brother i can guaranty you no babe on this earth will turn your request down if you own one of this...

Pagani Huayra

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by cruzita(f): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
She needs u as a side maga
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by cruzita(f): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brother i can guaranty you no babe on this earth will turn your request down if you own one of this...

Pagani Huayra
I will still turn him down
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by alkines(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
ma broda na lie........
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
angry u are a sadist, i hate you
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
alkines:
ma broda na lie........
what is a lie undecided
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by demo4ril97(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
kingofchess:
'shakara' she's just trying to be a lady.....she doesn't want 2 look cheap by just saying yes immediately.... u need 2 hustle her.
hustle a lady and get broke in dough. Oga jus let her be hustle your way and she go tel u say "only if u go allow me a ride in ur bentley" ladies and Money since 2016BC
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Cholls(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
my sister look yo mouth.......you wey still dey jump from okada to another go see $1.8 fleet go turn am down........wake up the time is 13:13pm
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by cruzita(f): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:
my sister look yo mouth.......you wey still dey jump from okada to another go see $1.8 fleet go turn am down........wake up the time is 13:13pm
I have a lot of cars that are costlier than that .
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by cruzita(f): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry u are a sadist, i hate you
who be this one again?
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Cholls(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
I have a lot of cars that are costlier than that .
my sister mention it.
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
who be this one again?
angry
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by cruzita(f): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:
my sister mention it.
I dey sh!t ,when I finish I go start
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by cruzita(f): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by KingRex1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
its either she's realy datin or she's realy nt into me or she's dumb for makin such shakara move..

For any of the above reasons, i'll dust my scandals nd take back my peace
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
So I rushed to check ur dp... Aaarrrggghh dis isn't my crush oo cheesy
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Uh,just what she said.
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by cowgirl9090: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
you know she feels something for you? how really
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by xendra: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Cholls:

Pagani Huayra
haha...I wanted to say forget it and then i saw the car and went wow! ....but seriously forget it, Material things don't take first place as far as I am concern.
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
naughtynaughty:
So I rushed to check ur dp... Aaarrrggghh dis isn't my crush oo cheesy
grin
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
cowgirl9090:
you know she feels something for you? how really
i know, she was actually playing hard to play
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uh,just what she said.
who isn't dating nowadays
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
who isn't dating nowadays
Uh,lots of folks.
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uh,lots of folks.
they are all doubledating
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
they are all doubledating
doubtful
Re: You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
doubtful
how sure are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Hard-ons, Whats The Quickest Way To Calm Yourself Down? / Stupidgoat Is Back From Ban Again / Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.