Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota (3902 Views)

New Job Opening At Stanbic IBTC (personal Banker - Iyana Church) / Vacancy For Office Secretary In Ojota, Lagos / Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by Horlawoomey(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Please someone should give me a cost saving direction from Ojota to Iyana Era along Badagry express way. Its very urgent please, I have an interview with a firm there.
Re: How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by Unionised(m): 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ojota
Oshodi
mile 2
Badagry straight!
Re: How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by StPete: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ojota-Oshodi-Mile 2-Agbara but tell d bus driver to stop u at Iyana era

I wonder wat kind of firm is at that location as the place is purely residential safe for schools
Re: How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by Horlawoomey(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Unionised:
Ojota
Oshodi
mile 2
Badagry straight!
Thanks so much bro
Re: How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by Horlawoomey(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
StPete:
Ojota-Oshodi-Mile 2-Agbara but tell d bus driver to stop u at Iyana era

I wonder wat kind of firm is at that location as the place is purely residential safe for schools

I am grateful sir

Its actually not the firm's location, just for the interview.
Re: How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by sexycat: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Going through mile 2 is long journey take ikeja from ojota when u get to ikeja take Egbeda, when u get there take iyana iba then from iyana iba take agbara then drop at iyana Era bustop, with this short cut you cut off the traffic of ijesha to mile 2 and that of mile 2 to iyana iba. Wise consult.
Re: How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by schmilez: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
from.ikeja u can get iyana oba straight instead of taking egbeda first.then take agbara n drop.at iyana era
Re: How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by Horlawoomey(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
sexycat:
Going through mile 2 is long journey take ikeja from ojota when u get to ikeja take Egbeda, when u get there take iyana iba then from iyana iba take agbara then drop at iyana Era bustop, with this short cut you cut off the traffic of ijesha to mile 2 and that of mile 2 to iyana iba. Wise consult.

thanks
Re: How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by Horlawoomey(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
schmilez:
from.ikeja u can get iyana oba straight instead of taking egbeda first.then take agbara n drop.at iyana era

Thank you
Re: How To Get To Iyana Era From Ojota by ayodele2012(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Horlawoomey:
Please someone should give me a cost saving direction from Ojota to Iyana Era along Badagry express way. Its very urgent please, I have an interview with a firm there.
dis is d best option to save cost,time nd avoid traffic.frm ojota board iyana-ipaja,frm dere u board iyana-iba,den alight at first-gate,den frm dere board agbara nd stop at iyana-era.follow dis discriptn is d best,bt becareful dt place is fully residencial i wonder d coy dt wil schedule interview to dt locatn.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job In The United Kindgom / How To Detect Job Scam!!! / Nestlé Company Will Conduct Aptitude Test For Siwes Student On Friday January 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.