Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch (1916 Views)

Got A Job At Diamond Bank Plc Through U-connect / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Thank You Nairaland.. I Got Employed To ABM Group, Owerri Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Goldie88(f): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
I know a lot of people will bad mouth me for doing this but diamond bank iyana ipaja has the worst customer service you could ever think of.... there are two ladies, the other huge lady is so nice but the slim lady at the bvn to [email]I know a lot of people will bad mouth me for doing this but diamond bank iyana ipaja has the worst customer service you could ever think of.... there are two ladies, the other huge lady is so nice but the slim lady at the bvn to [/email]I know a lot of people will bad mouth me for doing this but diamond bank iyana ipaja has the worst customer service you could ever think of.... there are two ladies, the other huge lady is so nice but the slim lady at the bvn section is so saucy, rude and lacks manners... most times I think she is tired of her job.. like last week she was literally shouting on her colleagues.. we the customers had to tell them it's OK, they should try and get settle whatever is causing them to fight.. I think the management of diamond bank iyana ipaja branch should call her to order..... seems nobody seems to be able to control her non challant attitude. concerned customers

1 Like

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Gbeborun.. This is the platform for that. If the matter is of top piority for you. Then mail their head office. Lubbish.
Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Goldie88(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Maybe you should tell me how to do that cos if I have my way I would have done that
Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Goldie88(f): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
Gbeborun.. This is the platform for that. If the matter is of top piority for you. Then mail their head office. Lubbish.

maybe you should tell me how to go about that cos I would have done that instead of coming here and you can call me gbeborun cos I am so sure that is how you behave to your customers too.... ... Iru iro'nborun..

2 Likes

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
Goldie88:

maybe you should tell me how to go about that cos I would have done that instead of coming here and you can call me gbeborun cos I am so sure that is how you behave to your customers too.... ... Iru iro'nborun..
If she eventually got sacked due to her lackadaisical attitude from your description. What shall it profit you ma. Radio without battery grin mo' juba mo'gbe idi fun yin. .
Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by waywardpikin: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

If she eventually got sacked due to her lackadaisical attitude from your description. What shall it profit you ma. Radio without battery grin mo' juba mo'gbe idi fun yin. .

Shut up, she has a right to lay her complaints as a disgruntled customer. With this attitude, it's obvious you are part of the problem in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Goldie88:
I know a lot of people will bad mouth me for doing this but diamond bank iyana ipaja has the worst customer service you could ever think of.... there are two ladies, the other huge lady is so nice but the slim lady at the bvn to [email]I know a lot of people will bad mouth me for doing this but diamond bank iyana ipaja has the worst customer service you could ever think of.... there are two ladies, the other huge lady is so nice but the slim lady at the bvn to [/email]I know a lot of people will bad mouth me for doing this but diamond bank iyana ipaja has the worst customer service you could ever think of.... there are two ladies, the other huge lady is so nice but the slim lady at the bvn section is so saucy, rude and lacks manners... most times I think she is tired of her job.. like last week she was literally shouting on her colleagues.. we the customers had to tell them it's OK, they should try and get settle whatever is causing them to fight.. I think the management of diamond bank iyana ipaja branch should call her to order..... seems nobody seems to be able to control her non challant attitude. concerned customers
why not speak to her in person. Try speak to her on the consequences of you mailing their head office and see if she will change. By the way remove the location on ur post, dats too harsh of u.

1 Like

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
waywardpikin:

Shut up, she has a right to lay her complaints as a disgruntled customer. With this attitude, it's obvious you are part of the problem in this country.
Second in command Gbeborun 2..have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by waywardpikin: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
Second in command Gbeborun 2..have you eaten today?
Yes I have. Once again, shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
waywardpikin:

Yes I have. Once again, shut up.
Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by waywardpikin: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Lmao grin

I am now certain that you're a brainless retardeen. Next time don't troll people who are here to ask genuine questions.

*spits*
Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
waywardpikin:

I am now certain that you're a brainless retardeen. Next time don't troll people who are here to ask genuine questions.

*spits*
Lmao wayward pickin.. Well na your mama born.. See name self. Get hold of your life first.
See wetin i go do you in real life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by waywardpikin: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Lmao wayward pickin.. Well na your mama born.. See name self. Get hold of your life first.

I don't want any deranged bimbo holding my preek so no thanks. And yes, na my mama born me. Please try and give yourself small sense okay?

1 Like

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Goldie88(f): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
I would remove the location, maybe that's too harsh
I was there today to collect my atm....

she was attending to an elderly woman in such rude ways... rolling eyes at me as if we shared a boyfriend each time I asked her a question.... or am I not supposed to ask questions.... can you believe she rhetorically asked me if she was harsh? can you just imagine? eni buru mo... eni ti oma só fun lo nwa ... my question is... must you be rude? must you transfer your aggressions on customers... go there yourself and see... ask her a question and she will literally insult you
Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
waywardpikin:

I don't want any deranged bimbo holding my preek so no thanks. And yes, na my mama born me. Please try and give yourself small sense okay?
Lmao.. Smh na that shrimp dick you dey give prestige. Haha i pray o. cigarettes bettergrin
Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by waywardpikin: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

Lmao.. Smh na that shrimp dick you dey give prestige. Haha i pray o. cigarettes bettergrin

Madam i do not intend to discuss my preek with you. Go light a cigarette and disappear from here. Let's see reasonable human beings please.

1 Like

Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by Lexxyburg(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

finish him.

+maserati+
Re: Worst Customer Service At Diamond Bank Iyana Ipaja Branch by airminem(f): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2019

You sef bimbo, since then you are still holding his pweek, is it not okay ni? Allow his preek for him na. O da o

(1) (Reply)

Just Got Ds Invite Help!!! / Julliard Academy Interview / Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.