Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! (1486 Views)

Pilot Sponsored By Senator Kwankwaso Flies Him To Lagos From Abuja. Photo / Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! by teufelein(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!!

Entire Book: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79NQeYGrJOYVzhZSGxNc18tOWc/view?usp=sharing

Cover page: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79NQeYGrJOYWXRLdzZVYmVSOGM/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! by dukie25: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks for the link, when I buy mb later I intend downloading it.
Ben Murray for 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! by Pk001(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
My Common Sense Senator.
BMB showing them how to do things the right way.
I remember that mallam that was selling his book"Accidental civil servant " for 5k even after making huge money from its launch. Only few people read the book.
Am yet to read the accident.
Thank you BMB, I just downloaded mine and will sure gonna read it.
#CommonSenseRevolution
Re: Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! by teufelein(f): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2016
from A CommonSense Revolution, page 14

The other day I was talking to a young Nigerian business owner of 42 years of age who did not know that Nigeria had fought a civil war. is young man went to good schools and graduated from a well reviewed second gen- eration Nigerian university. If he does not know, I can only imagine how much more ignorant of our national history those younger and less educat- ed than him would be.

In response to my followers’ tweet, I released a series of tweets with the hashtag #killtribalism and I was pleasantly surprised that in less than an hour that hashtag became the number one trending topic in Nigeria according to the o cial Twitter trends. at the issue trended so dramatically made me realise that our youth (who largely determine what trends or does not trend) are hungry for the right information.

Basically, this is what I tweeted. Many young Nigerians do not know that the rst elected Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man named Malam Umaru Altine who was elected to that exalted o ce in 1956. Malam Altine was loved by the people of Enugu and at that time they would probably have stoned anybody that refused to let out his property to Altine on the basis of his tribe or religion. Malam Altine’s case was not even unique. In 1957, an Igbo man, Felix Okonkwo, was appointed a member of the Northern House of Chiefs. So integrated was Okonkwo into Kano’s society that he was better known in some areas as Okonkwo Kano.

This detribalised politics was not only limited to the then Eastern and Northern regions.....

download you own copy to know more!
Re: Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! by bigerboy200: 6:41am On Feb 22, 2016
This man is pushing so hard..too much talk talk talk talk talk talk... u r still under the party that nearly ruined Nigeria in d last 4 years, a party that turned the National treasury to an ATM machine.. sumone shuld tell the old man twitter senator that he has no Moral standing to say s****t.. He shuld keep his common sense in his pocket and advise all his thieving PDP colleagues to return their loots so naija can grow...

1 Like

Re: Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! by dearsly(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2016
bigerboy200:
This man is pushing so hard..too much talk talk talk talk talk talk... u r still under the party that nearly ruined Nigeria in d last 4 years, a party that turned the National treasury to an ATM machine.. sumone shuld tell the old man twitter senator that he has no Moral standing to say s****t.. He shuld keep his common sense in his pocket and advise all his thieving PDP colleagues to return their loots so naija can grow...

Are you the only stupid person in your family?...or una plenty!!...get lost young man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! by teufelein(f): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
from commonsense revolution...page 13

I was very angry on Friday, 23rd of October, 2015. One of my Twitter fol- lowers had tweeted a photo of an advertisement for a room to let. What was disturbing about this to let sign was that the landlord had listed a long list of tribes that he would not rent out his premises to. I would not o end the sensibilities of my readers by listing the tribes blacklisted by the land- lord, but I must say I was mad as hell a er reading his post. How could Nigeria have gotten to this level?

download your copy!
Re: Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! by teufelein(f): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2016
from commonsense revolution...page 19

The question is, why can’t Nigeria build and sustain her national carrier? they answer, to my mind, is the ‘Nigerian Factor’!
Yes, the Nigerian factor. Do some research on Ethiopian Airlines and you will finnd that it is professionally managed with its board chosen without regard to ethnicity and religion. It is run in a businesslike fashion. Own- ership is separated from management and the result has been growth that has resulted in Ethiopian Airline becoming the most successful airline in Africa, making 300 per cent more pro t than South African Airways and more money than all the other African airlines combined! But Ethiopian Airlines did not write this playbook for airline e ciency. No! they learnt it from Dubai....

download your copy..
Re: Commonsense Revolution By Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Download A Copy Here, HOT!!! by holysaint1(m): 5:51am On Nov 07, 2016
Although I have read this piece up till the end, but somehow I couldn't find the copy in my phone again...and considering the likeness I have developed for this book over the months, I couldn't help but go for an "online shopping" grin grin. And the exact link where I got my first copy was there patiently waiting for me.. So I had to thank the op, who contributed in making it possible.. wink cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Yorubas Displaying Inferiority Complex? / I'snt It High Time The Nigerian Youths Come Together Form A Political Party? / Nigeria Are Really In Great Troubles... ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.