Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post (33990 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by vanessaRN(f): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
ealier today we posted about okon hillarious comment about President Buhari's china trip

click the link below if you missed it...
https://www.nairaland.com/3046308/photo-imeh-bishop-aka-okon

Our common sense Senator Ben Murray-Bruce tweets below lolz..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/ben-murray-bruce-reacts-to-okon-lagos.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Kennedymac(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
make i buy land e fit make fp oo grin grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
U mean "The Dullard Of The Tribe Of Daura" travelled to China with tax payers money just to learn kung-fu?? Okon we wee not take this..

I repeat, WE WEE NOT TAKE THIS

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by thesicilian: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol. I think BMB (since we like abbreviations so much in this country) was just having fun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Jacobokwusi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hahahaha, does that mean he is afraid of d young that is aiming at being d next IG sen.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Kingslaw(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
so person no fit play with common sense again?

oya! see your common sense take!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by measideyhere(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
mehn d okon guy funny...lol @ okon morray struees

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by CHINNYZ(f): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
My president ride on go and learn Kwan-fu to fight kwaraption jare cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
CHINNYZ:
My president ride on go and learn Kwan-fu to fight kwaraption jare cheesy
u mean mr. Fresident Makai go learn am por kwan-fu to pight kwarapshun kwo? Kai, u wan kill am por fesin walahi talahi..

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Pheals(f): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2016

I thought sense is free from God how come some didn't have undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by CHINNYZ(f): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u mean mr. Fresident Makai go learn am por kwan-fu to pight kwarapshun? Kai, u wan kill fesin walahi talahi..
grin

10 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by omenka(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2016
You see why the #LagosCalabar flew across his face without him noticing?? Nigger spends all dey on twitter! He didn't even get a mention yet he noticed the tweet.

Patrick Obiagbon must have been more useful than Bruce in the NASS.

I hope no Lost Bolton Wanderer quotes me and regurgitate some overused garbage before sleeping..

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by amunkita(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2016
I hope he also learns the iron fist nd drunken master style in order to win boko electricity..

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Lahotte(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Buhari is now a public disgrace...

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Presidiotbuhari: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Lahotte:
Buhari is now a public disgrace...

^^ I can't put it better than this

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Presidiotbuhari: 12:56am On Apr 14, 2016
Who on his or her right senses would want to quote an endangered SPECIE from benue state? You are already a laughing stock and most ridiculed fellow on this forum, hence no sane person dignify a shameless thing like u with a mention or response. Pathetic being

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Where was your common sense when lagos-calabar rail project was removed from the budget by your colleagues?

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by wilcox(m): 4:11am On Apr 14, 2016
That's his readers mark, okon should get another for himself.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by wilcox(m): 4:12am On Apr 14, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Where was your common sense when lagos-calabar rail project was removed from the budget by your colleagues?
He had his common sense that was why he quickly raised alarm and the truth is been unearthed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by SmartMugu: 5:30am On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
U mean "The Dullard Of The Tribe Of Daura" travelled to China with tax payers money just to learn kung-fu?? Okon we wee not take this..

I repeat, WE WEE NOT TAKE THIS
Your comment is noted, Orubebe.
It's Don Jega again.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by ckmayoca: 6:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Both of em are catching fun.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by focus7: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2016
While the likes of Okon and Bem Bruce mocks Buhari's every move, Buhari is moving forward fixing Nigeria which Jonathan contributed in creating. One of the thing Buhari went to China for is to sign for the fund to provide a rail project for the SS something Jonathan cannot boast of a project he successfully executed for his people in his six year in power. Meanwhile Ben Bruce should go and rescue Bayelsa civil servant from starvation.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by MilesLamar(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2016
grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2016
The common sence senator again.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Pwayne2016(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

baby dis ur system u take dey write so, u need commonsense too

26 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by kenny987(f): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Pheals:

I thought sense is free from God how come some didn't have undecided

What's with this your writing style? Really irritating to the eyes...

13 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by 1shortblackboy: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2016
SmartMugu:

Your comment is noted, Orubebe.
una go kill person o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by detagabriel(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2016
I don book down my space
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2016
We all need to smile atimes. Not gra gra all d time
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Lilimax(f): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Noted!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce Reacts To Okon Lagos Commonsense IG Post by Shortyy(f): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Lmaoo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged / Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.