Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) (5712 Views)

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by wkkwl: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Racism is still a huge problem in the world that is why a man like Donald Trump will make so many disgusting racist comments and still lead in an election poll. A teenager named Stephanie shared a letter she received from her dad after he found out she was dating a black man

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by talktonase(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
The father really has time for typing the letter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by oluwato69sin(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wow that's just painful

Modified: what if 'nike' came like this

1 Like

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by cckris: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Some foools here pretend as if such discriminations are not COMMON among blacks, especially in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by cruzita(f): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided so blacks are not humans abi?
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by mrbyron(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Darn! This is pathetic. But black people are not helping themselves either through their pull him down syndrome
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by pTomz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Till their shadows turn white n till i use black tissue paper to clean my azz, Then they(racists) can go n die

3 Likes

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by prahcetomi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
That Donald trump sef na bastard.Those whites na yeye,you go dey hear names like'Drinkwater','Bubblesky','rollaway'....mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wow. I am lucky to have very accepting parents!
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by theshaderoom: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just horrible... sadly this also obtains in Nigeria.

If ibo boy bring Yoruba girl come house I'm parents go say "onye ofe mmanu? Mba nu! "

if Yoruba boy bring ibo girl his parents will say "Ah! Omo ibo! ra ra o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by ambrosedmax(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Front page material.. 10 yards

1 Like

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by Strahovski1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol my father would disown me if He finds me with black woman.
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by Dfinex(f): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Strahovski1:

Gerarahere!!!.....mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by MRBrownJ: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
how is this any different than parents who are against their kids marrying from a different tribe? Africans are no better, there is racism/tribalism everywhere

1 Like

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
MRBrownJ:
how is this any different than parents who are against their kids marrying from a different tribe? Africans are no better, there is racism/tribalism everywhere

Very apt. Surprisingly it's mainly the black race that always lament about racism and have cultivated the habit of wincing about racial attacks. Were this letter scripted by a black dad about his daughter not dating a white dude it won't have made headlines on any blogs.

I'm particularly bemused why we are always lamenting about being victimised by racial scathing remarks when we think less of anyone whose tribe isn't same as ours. For anyone who doesn't share similar religion/tribe or perception to life they are pariahs and must be excluded from our clique and associates.

More worrisome is the fact that Westerners who have proven to more receptive, and indiscriminating to people of all races, gender, religion, disability etc are the ones who are continually being accused of racism.

The West are no saints, no one is, but one thing I'm certain about is that they are the most compassionate, tolerating and hospitable race among all races.

Were the black dominated countries as productive, resourceful and wealthy we wouldn't have tolerated and receptive to non black races like they are to us. I'm fed up with the black man always claiming victimisation of racial abuse, really.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by Strahovski1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dfinex:

Gerarahere!!!.....mtcheeeeeew

Whats the matter?
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by MRBrownJ: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
ronald4lif:

Very apt. Surprisingly it's mainly the black race that always lament about racism and have cultivated the habit of wincing about racial attacks. Were this letter scripted by a black dad about his daughter not dating a white dude it won't have made headlines on any blogs.

I'm particularly bemused why we are always lamenting about being victimised by racial scathing remarks when we think less of anyone whose tribe isn't same as ours. For anyone who doesn't share similar religion/tribe or perception to life they are pariahs and must be excluded from our clique and associates.

More worrisome is the fact that Westerners who have proven to more receptive, and indiscriminating to people of all races, gender, religion, disability etc are the ones who are continually being accused of racism.

The West are no saints, no one is, but one thing I'm certain about is that they are the most compassionate, tolerating and hospitable race among all races.

Were the black dominated countries as productive, resourceful and wealthy we wouldn't have tolerated and receptive to non black races like they are to us. I'm fed up with the black man always claiming victimisation of racial abuse, really.

well said bro... there is discrimination everywhere and we Africans are equally discriminating others left, right and center. i will even say that Africans in Africa are the worst as they will voice their narrow minded tribalistic/religious views openly. one simply has to read a few threads on NL to understand how mentally damaged many are.

in the west, since 9/11, we have more and more racists voice their ignorance by calling/viewing all muslims as terrorists.... but thats a tiny minority, and the majority of people know better.

many will be foolish to think that the popularity of Donald Trump (and his very narrow minded views) today has anything to do with the US nation being racist.... while they forget that a black man was elected twice in a row as the US president. that would have been IMPOSSIBLE if the majority of americans were racists.

2 Likes

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
lol. blacks also discriminate tho... don't make it look like blacks are always the victim bruh.

1 Like

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
Gosh!!!
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Blacks always playing the victim card

1 Like

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by refiner(f): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
I wish I am black!....love dat colour!undecided
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by oluwato69sin(m): 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
refiner:
damn you're *jaw drops
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
cckris:
Some foools here pretend as if such discriminations are not COMMON among blacks, especially in Nigeria.

Don't mind them.

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by refiner(f): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
oluwato69sin:
damn you're *jaw drops
sorry dear....*picks back his dropped jaw!*....hope u are fine nw?undecided
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by oluwato69sin(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
refiner:

sorry dear....*picks back his dropped jaw!*....hope u are fine nw?undecided
oh I guess ,, is that why you're called re'fine'r

(Oluwatosin 1 picture n you're sounding thirsty)
*slaps self
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Strahovski1:
grin grin sorry are you doing one your dp or your maid?...I bet no black woman will marry an Indian unless a low life...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
refiner:
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by refiner(f): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
ipledge10:

what
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
refiner:

what
I don't understand your comment
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by oppybouy(m): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2016
Crazy white man!
Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 12:25am On Feb 22, 2016
ipledge10:
grin grin sorry are you doing one your dp or your maid?...I bet no black woman will marry an Indian unless a low life...

You read my mind with that comment boss. That dude is becoming an irritant that need to be detoxicated from this forum.

His unwarranted derision of Nigerians and the blacks is becoming annoying. What I find amusing the more is that he considers and rates himself as 'white'. Funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) by ipledge10(m): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

You read my mind with that comment boss. That dude is becoming an irritant that need to be detoxicated from this forum.

His unwarranted derision of Nigerians and the blacks is becoming annoying. What I find amusing the more is that he considers and rates himself as 'white'. Funny.
I guess the guy haven't moved out of the shore of indian...maybe that's why he is still deluded by his bollywood movies...I don't know in other places,but in America African still have values than indians...India and Pakistan as country of birth is a red flag when applying for a green card

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her. / Photo: He Calls Her 100s Of Sweet Names Sayn Gd Morning, Look At How She Replied / My Ex Virgin Girlfriend Says No Condoms Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.