Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Pls Why Was Huxley's Topic Locked, He Asked A Genuine Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Why Was Huxley's Topic Locked, He Asked A Genuine Question (658 Views)

Can Drinking Alcohol Stop A Genuine Born Again; From Making It To Heaven? / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Would Judas Had Been Forgiven If He Asked Forgiveness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Why Was Huxley's Topic Locked, He Asked A Genuine Question by Tonyet1(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2009
The brother asked a genuine question and i was abt answering.

to be candid i dont really understand whats going here in this section

contributions could change him dont you think so
Re: Pls Why Was Huxley's Topic Locked, He Asked A Genuine Question by Horus(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2009
The answer is simple: Christian Dictatorship on Nairaland. If you do not believe as a Christian does, you are called crazy.
Re: Pls Why Was Huxley's Topic Locked, He Asked A Genuine Question by Abuzola(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2009
Horrible
Re: Pls Why Was Huxley's Topic Locked, He Asked A Genuine Question by oaroloye(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2019
SHALOM!

Tonyet1:
The brother asked a genuine question and i was abt answering.

to be candid i dont really understand whats going here in this section

contributions could change him dont you think so

Back in the Day, The ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH and The ANGLICAN CHURCH employed literal ARMIES to seek out and DESTROY anyone who did not believe The Bible the way they claimed people should.

According to JAMES "THE CELESTINE PROPHECY" REDFIELD, they are still doing that. His book is about an ancient manuscript in Aramaic, dated to 600BC that was found in PERU- a Roman Catholic-dominated country. He claimed to the effect that people were being rounded up at gunpoint, and killed to suppress that manuscript that predicts Nine Revelatory Insights that will change the World.

Therefore, it should come as no surprise to find them deploying multitudes of jobless people to interfere with Enlightenment on the Internet.

A lot of them get to Religious website owners and convince them that they would be good moderators, and once in place, use their Administrative Privileges to suppress any Posts that goes too far against their Church's Interests.

After I got banned from FACEBOOK for winning too many debates against Atheists, I Googled FACEBOOK ALTERNATIVES, and found an intriguingly-named "FAITHBOOK." I joined up, and immediately found a post condemning YOGA and NEW AGE as being of The Devil.

I immediately replied to explain what YOGA and THE NEW AGE Movement actually are.

Without warning I was immediately banned permanently- no recourse, no further explanation.

No pointing out from Scripture that anything I said was wrong!

Some weeks later, I noticed that I still had their icon on my Screen, and clicked on it, to find that FAITHBOOK had been SHUT DOWN.

There was a Message from the former Moderator blasting the Owner, saying that he, THE OWNER, had wanted to open his site to people of ALL FAITHS to dialogue with one another- including Hindus, Yogis, and Buddhists- whereas he the MODERATOR- the EMPLOYEE- believed that THAT POLICY WAS WRONG: that only CHRISTIANS (according to HIS definition) should be allowed on the site!

Therefore, the OWNER had ousted him, and begun to appoint another person as Moderator, then changed his Mind (he must have realized that he was another SPY!) and just closed the entire site down, and "threatened them."

The way these things go, I should not be surprised to learn that the Owner of FAITHBOOK is no longer among the living!

This sort of thing surely goes on ALL THE TIME!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why All The Confusion? / Prophecy: God Never Wanted Yaradua As President / Power 4 Ur Hour Starts 2morrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.