Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" (56271 Views)

Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by greggng: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Flawlessangel:

so you think wizkid is a billionaire? Because that's what it takes to be richer than linda.

Use your head man, someone buys a house of over 500million ( minus furnishing) and would still spend more in furnishing that huge house, do you know how much it would take?

You think wizkid is worth that much because he sings caro? Lol, linda is the number 1 blogger in africa's most populous nation.

Once again USE YOUR HEAD!!

you are the one not using your head. as at the last time i checked wizkid worths $11million. is 500million naira close to 11million dollars? Go and google the net worth of wizkid
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by RisingSun1: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2016
Ignyte:

Bros, I blog too. My blog is not popular and stuff bug its taken me places I've never dreamed of. Don't let anybody lie to you that bloggers make money by the minute, maybe an hour sha... How much do you imagine that Seun makes in a minute when you foolishly imagine that Linda makes cash every minute. Secondly, concerning the net worth of both parties, I leave you to google... Be there thinking wizkid makes money as slow as airforce1
Pls no compair your blog with linda own,because you have not even started.

What I mean is that every minute and hour of the day people are trooping to her blog including when she is sleeping and this means more money to her.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2016
greggng:

you are the one not using your head. as at the last time i checked wizkid worths $11million. is 500million naira close to 11million dollars? Go and google the net worth of wizkid

lmao @ wizkid being worth that much, you are looking at estimates done by a random person who knows nothing about anything, and is only assuming.

No naija artiste is a billionaire, any naija artiste networth estimated above 900milla is pure bullcrap, why do you think most of them are reluctant to pay back the money they got for shows if they didnt show up?

Even if you want to look at estimates then linda ikeji is worth 3.2billion(still richer). And her blog is valued at 30billion naira.. So see what i mean?

Whether by estimate, cash at bank or mere assumption, linda's networth was always placed higher than wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Ignyte(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
RisingSun1:
Pls no compair your blog with linda own,because you have not even started.

What I mean is that every minute and hour of the day people are trooping to her blog including when she is sleeping and this means more money to her.

How does traffic equate by the minute money?? WTF are you saying, i did not compare my blog with LIB, but when it comes to originality of content Linda ikeji is nothing close to what i do. Quote me anywhere. Linda ikeji that robs posts from mediatakeout mtcheww... Bros don't let people that know how far with linda ikeji's posts catch u
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by ivhurie: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
kumakunta:

Linda richer than wizkid? You joking rite?

No he is not joking you can go to http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/lindaikejisblog.com/ and confirm your self.....Linda is worth $92,500,000 in words Ninety two million, five hundred thousand Dollars. so do your research properly before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
mccoy47:

Oh yess. By probably a hundred times! Linda ikeji money is like blood money. E no dey stop..day or nyt!
Mstcheewu
Olodo oshi
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by chymi(f): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Roses are red, violets are blue. Wiz"kid" is proud, i hate his persona
wizkid Is just too arrogant undecided undecided...if he was a lady no man will want to even date him let alone marrying him. He is too fvcking proud cry cry
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by STILESGANG: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
hollowpot15684:

Let's assume we delete all previous money dbanj has made and he is left with zero naira, the amount he is going to make in a year will be bigger than that which linda will make in 2years... u don't really know about their business.
Wizkid is an international brand, number one in Africa, any company who wish to sign an endorsement with him must be big itself as d guys charge much. Mind u, the lenght at which wizkid has gone no African artist has, bliv me.. except for d likes of Angelique kidjo...
I think you are a big foool and you know nothing.Tell me one african country wizkid has performed in that davido hasn't or which award has wizkid won that davido hasn't won.Wizkid is not number one in Nigeria talkless of africa.Can you even compare wizkid to psquare in terms of clout.

All this yeye fanboys sef mtchew
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by winniz: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Where are those haters taking side with this uncouth, dudeundecided this guy has always been the one insulting Linda and she ignored him all along.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
mccoy47:

Oh yess. By probably a hundred times!
Linda ikeji money is like blood money. E no dey stop..day or nyt!
Can you explain further??
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by mccoy47(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Can you explain further??
I don't explain things to idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.