Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" (55912 Views)

Wizkid Shades Davido At Royal Albert Hall, London: We Don't Want Any Funny Voice / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Caroline Danjuma Shades Linda Ikeji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by kay29000(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

Did i hear you say Linda is richer than wizkid? undecided Wake up from dream mr man

Linda is richer. Can you compare someone who makes regular 30 million plus a month to someone who has to do like 10 shows (probably in a space of three months) to make that much? And Wizkid still has to give upwards of 10% to his manager, pay his DJ, his dancers, bodyguards, etc. All Linda spends on is Internet connection and petrol for generator...which is peanut compared to what she makes.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by SolexxBarry(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
cruzita:
what's a wizkid?

A boy that loves whiskey tongue
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by kay29000(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
ilovecritics:

50 Cent is worth over $500 Million

Hahaha! Is this a joke? Even at the height of his wealth, he was worth $400 million (in 2007). He is currently worth $100 million...but still he can't pay $30 million he is owing people that sued him.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by kay29000(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
ochallo:

Linda ikeji makes over 30 Million monthly from ads placements alone and doesn;t have to pay manager, dj, promoter, producer and back up dancer. Glo deal for wizkid was 120 million for 2 years, that linda would make in 4 months. They are both very rich, but believe me, linda money is blood money.

God bless you for this analysis. He who has ears let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by gary400(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
lilmax:
your WEED is final cheesy
no be weed alone...e dey mix codeine/tram join am
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by gary400(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
kay29000:

God bless you for this analysis. He who has ears let him hear.
ya all must be high on marijuana...
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by gary400(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
kay29000:

Linda is richer. Can you compare someone who makes regular 30 million plus a month to someone who has to do like 10 shows (probably in a space of three months) to make that much? And Wizkid still has to give upwards of 10% to his manager, pay his DJ, his dancers, bodyguards, etc. All Linda spends on is Internet connection and petrol for generator...which is peanut compared to what she makes.
guy...u better pray you have yours...r u aware off wizzyz coded endorsements...u better gbera!!! Linda na Aja 1, wizzy Aja 4....
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by bennymark(m): 12:24am On Feb 22, 2016
When poor people get wealthy without suffering very hard, they usually exhibit this #Lindatic characteristics. No be lie, her poverty mentality choke, she finally fall hand wen she jst dey upload bag for IG follow dey argue with fans. Who yu help anty?

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by hardeyincah(m): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

Did i hear you say Linda is richer than wizkid? undecided Wake up from dream mr man
it's sound stupid to me when Nlanders argue about celebrities worth. u guys talk as if u are their manager.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by hardeyincah(m): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

it's sound stupid to me when Nlanders argue about celebrities worth. u guys talk as if u are their bank manager.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by kay29000(m): 12:33am On Feb 22, 2016
gary400:
ya all must be high on marijuana...

And you are simply ignorant.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by rhymz(m): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Too many ignorant kids that do not know how businesses work, they just sit in their small houses and talk about people without facts.

How can anyone in their right senses compare Linda, a business entity to Wizkid who is just an artist. If many of you know how much she generates you won't be stvpid enough to compare Wizkid an artiste to a business entity.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Arckeen: 3:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Nairaland ni number1......!!
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Curlygirl(f): 4:39am On Feb 22, 2016
cruzita:
what's a wizkid?
I taya oh!!! Sounds more like wizard kid angry
Agbaya!!!
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

linda is FAR richer than wizkid, you think wizkid can easily afford an over 500million naira house in bananna island and not go broke?

Wait you think wizkid is close to being worth 1billion naira? Its you who should wake up from your dream
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2016
kumakunta:

Linda richer than wizkid? You joking rite?

the only way wizkid would be richer than linda is if wizkid was already a billionaire. And we knoe he's Not

linda bought a house of over 500milla in BANANNA ISLAND, a place where only the richest of rich people reside. And that's not including the money she would use to furnish that huge house.

Linda is closer to being a billionaire and that's assuming she's not one already
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Ignyte(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2016
RisingSun1:
Wizkid makes his money from Endorsement,Shows,Album sales etc

Endorsement money no dey come everyday.Most endorsement deals runs for 2-4 years before it expires.

Album money also is not an every day thing,Wizkid hasn't released any album for some years now.There are artists who can go for 3-5 years without releasing a new album.

For example,If wizkid charges N2m per show and appears in at least one show per week.In 52 weeks in a whole year he will make N104m from shows(that is if he is busy that year)

But,Linda makes her money every minutes and hour of everyday including when she is sleeping.As I'm typing this right now she is making money,her blog is generating money for her.Wizkid Glo endorsement deal money that will run for a year or two years,Linda can make the same amount in 2-3months or less.

Bros, I blog too. My blog is not popular and stuff bug its taken me places I've never dreamed of. Don't let anybody lie to you that bloggers make money by the minute, maybe an hour sha... How much do you imagine that Seun makes in a minute when you foolishly imagine that Linda makes cash every minute. Secondly, concerning the net worth of both parties, I leave you to google... Be there thinking wizkid makes money as slow as airforce1
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2016
greggng:
For ur info linda is not richer than wizzbaby. Just cos she has a house at banana and a fake hermes bag doesnot make her richer. She should mind her business o or she go receive dammy krane treatment.

so you think wizkid is a billionaire? Because that's what it takes to be richer than linda.

Use your head man, someone buys a house of over 500million ( minus furnishing) and would still spend more in furnishing that huge house, do you know how much it would take?

You think wizkid is worth that much because he sings caro? Lol, linda is the number 1 blogger in africa's most populous nation.

Once again USE YOUR HEAD!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2016
rosieluv:
lols common u knw wizkid is richer dan linda na. habatically kisslols common u knw wizkid is richer dan linda na. habatically

how is wizkid richer than the number 1 blogger in africa's most populous nation?

Her house is worth more than wizkid's entire networth
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2016
adewasco2k:
did i hear someone saying Linda is richer than Wizkid? hahahahaha!!!!

wizkid will buy her and her properties and still get money to trow around.

if you believe that then you are a fool
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by jahsharon: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2016
kilode100:
Linda ikeji Leads, others follow..

You are right my girl, Linda Ikeji leads, other Oloshos follow.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

Ohh cos she got herself a house in banana island has make her richer than wizkid?? grin You need to wake up seriously

bananna island is meant for only the richest among rich people.

Rich people live in lekki and vi but extremely rich people live in bananna island.

Do you know that the over 500milla is just for the building itself not including interior decorations? Add that and you begin to see clearly how wealthy that lady is.

For all we know she's already a billionaire, her blog has been estimated to be worth billion(s)

she's the number 1 female blogger in africa's most populous nation for a reason
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by jahsharon: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2016
aaronson:
One thing for sure, linda is richer than wizkid and he just mean mugging on her, sort of jealousy.

Yes, you are right. The same way Naira is higher than Dollars. Isi ewu.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 6:59am On Feb 22, 2016
SkinnyDude:
500 million mansion.. just mansion o.. wizkid doesn't worth that amount..

that's right, i cant believe people actually think wizkid is worth over 500million, wtf
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2016
bgberbo:

Linda is worth between 3.4billion -5. 0 billion
Wizkid is worth between 2.3billion - 3.3billion

if you believe wizkid is a billionaire, then you are the most gullible human who ever lived
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2016
jahsharon:

Yes, you are right. The same way Naira is higher than Dollars. Isi ewu.
F uck you go bury your mouth in your bitc h mom's menopause p ussy.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by kumakunta: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Flawlessangel:

the only way wizkid would be richer than linda is if wizkid was already a billionaire. And we knoe he's Not

linda bought a house of over 500milla in BANANNA ISLAND, a place where only the richest of rich people reside. And that's not including the money she would use to furnish that huge house.

Linda is closer to being a billionaire and that's assuming she's not one already
Have being trying to ignore all my mentions as I dislike talking about other people's wealth. But think I have to now.

You made two points;
1. Linda bought 500million mansion
2.shes close to a billion or even a billionaire.

1. The fact Linda bought a 500million naira mansion doesn't mean she's richer than wizkid because it's very possible she's paying for her purchase instalmental. And please do you want to tell me that wizkid can't afford a 500million naira mansion?

2 If Linda is still trying to get close to a billion or just a Lil above a billion,then she's still poor compared to wizkids networth. Wizkid is worth 2.6billion naira. If you doubt me,you free to do your research.

Wizkid became the highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa after renewing his deal last year,and you know what pepesi money did for Okocha.
Wizkid is also the highest paid glo ambassador,signing a contract reported to be between 100 - 120 million naira.

Wizkid could perform in 3 shows in 1 night at average of 2m each (he collect far above that though) making it 6million naira in a single night. I wonder how much Google pay Linda. Meanwhile wizkid go for shows abroad and also get paid in dollars.
So please don't just make your conclusions because she bought a 500million naira house.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 22, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

Yea bro, Linda is way richer. No jokes
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2016
kumakunta:

Have being trying to ignore all my mentions as I dislike talking about other people's wealth. But think I have to now.

You made two points;
1. Linda bought 500million mansion
2.shes close to a billion or even a billionaire.

1. The fact Linda bought a 500million naira mansion doesn't mean she's richer than wizkid because it's very possible she's paying for her purchase instalmental. And please do you want to tell me that wizkid can't afford a 500million naira mansion?

2 If Linda is still trying to get close to a billion or just a Lil above a billion,then she's still poor compared to wizkids networth. Wizkid is worth 2.6billion naira. If you doubt me,you free to do your research.

Wizkid became the highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa after renewing his deal last year,and you know what pepesi money did for Okocha.
Wizkid is also the highest paid glo ambassador,signing a contract reported to be between 100 - 120 million naira.

Wizkid could perform in 3 shows in 1 night at average of 2m each (he collect far above that though) making it 6million naira in a single night. I wonder how much Google pay Linda. Meanwhile wizkid go for shows abroad and also get paid in dollars.
So please don't just make your conclusions because she bought a 500million naira house.

wizkid is NOT a billionaire and only a fool would believe he is. I have made my research and NOTHING shows he's a billionaire.

Dude do you even understand how blogging works? Do you know how much a simple random add gives to linda? Do you know she would be the toast of ALL COMPANIES looking to expand their business in nigeria?

Are you aware that she's the number 1 blogger in africa's most populous nation? And even companies from other african countries can contact her and pay her huge amounts just for ads?

Why do you think somebody can splash over 500milla on just a building without even interior decorations and not worry about her account? Can you just imagine how wealthy that person is?

Do you know her blog has been estimated to be worth several billion(s)?

Dude , you are the one who needs a research
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by kumakunta: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Flawlessangel:

wizkid is NOT a billionaire and only a fool would believe he is. I have made my research and NOTHING shows he's a billionaire.

Dude do you even understand how blogging works? Do you know how much a simple random add gives to linda? Do you know she would be the toast of ALL COMPANIES looking to expand their business in nigeria?

Are you aware that she's the number 1 blogger in africa's most populous nation? And even companies from other african countries can contact her and pay her huge amounts just for ads?

Why do you think somebody can splash over 500milla on just a building without even interior decorations and not worry about her account? Can you just imagine how wealthy that person is?

Do you know her blog has been estimated to be worth several billion(s)?

Dude , you are the one who needs a research

Did you just say you have done your research and still believes wizkid ain't worth a billion?
Please I beg you in the name of whatever you serve let end the discourse here.
Have a nice day. It's monday.
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Flawlessangel(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2016
kumakunta:

Did you just say you have done your research and still believes wizkid ain't worth a billion?
Please I beg you in the name of whatever you serve let end the discourse here.
Have a nice day. It's monday.

he is NOT worth a billion, nothing shows or proves he is. Nothing, no naija artiste is a billionaire yet, the closest would be psquare.

There are so many things that goes underground in naija's entertainment scene you dont know about.

and as for linda, i was wrong when i said she might even be a billionaire , the truth is she actually IS A BILLIONAIRE.

SHE IS WORTH 3.2 BILLION NAIRA

now what were you saying about wizkid being richer again?
Re: Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" by Booty4me: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Wed In London / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Davido Buys Shoes And Bags For Chioma In Paris, Says 'My Money Is Your Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.