Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (62120 Views)

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Giving Your Daughter Car As A Wedding Gift Wrong Without The Husband's Consent? / What Will You Do? You Came Back From Work & Met Your Daughter In This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Ekakamba: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
damilareoye:
call her mother to clean her up cheesy
must it be her mama?

3 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by DankemzI(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
YelloweWest:

At your self abi cos it's totally the parents fault
Why was the baby left alone in the first place
@ my wife for letting the baby out of sight
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by frisky2good(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Children and margarine ehn! I just don't understand. They tend to lose their heads when margarine is involved. Make we no mention sugar.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Daraph(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Weytin she know?
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
I will just smile and walk away, the mother will take care of her
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by oladedeb: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
I will jst buy long bread sit her down dere untill de day i"ll finish my long delicious bread
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Btruth: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Take her picture with the phone camera for keeps. She will grow up one day to see herself. grin
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by FOLLEY20(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=ladyF post=43123461]I think I will just stand there and start laughing. grin Will clean her up when I'm done. Some of us did worse when we were kids.

I will make sure I keep dt butter & other things out of baby's reach.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ajebuter(f): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Take pictures and keep till her wedding day and ask her for 'bail' money if she doesnt want me to pass it round guests. grin

My mom did to my immediate younger brother in 1980

He was 5 and i was 7 and he was always running around naked claiming clothes scratched his body so we called him 'monkey'

One day my mom brought a photographer home and he refused to be dressed and his pictures were taken like that.

Mama Titi kept it and on his wedding day, she brought it out, threatened to show everybody annd asked for bail money of 10k for his nuttiness

My brother dished it out as swiftly as hell bcs the pics were just so downright hilarious and ridiculous

So, get my drift? I will do thesame and then i wont ask for a paltry 10k but maybe 200k then
grin
grin

8 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by adisacool: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
The mother is in trouble, why would you leave the baby all alone.
So if its a chemical or gas substance that's how she will have it all over her body.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
I will definitely spank her while giving her a thorough scrub

But before that she will get her butter selfies
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ideatoprince18(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
darlenese:
I only see a careless mother
...... and I only read a stupid post

4 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by richard870(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
OMg...

You walk into the kitchen and you find your child like this...

Playing with your butter.

What Would U do??

She's not a bastard o jare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oh my God this just made my day... I'll be angry sha but then she's baby.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by coolluk(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Carry my baby, bathe her and carry her to her room to sleep

2 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by ernecy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
First of all,I wud definitely scream...how on earth she got the butter from the fridge? shocked shocked shocked
wink
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Take a picture of her and post it on nairaland! grin undecided
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by EbirichBen(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
I will just look for a Good Photographer, snap her and keep for future reference.

may be, Play it during her wedding day.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Ojady(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol...very funny, my kids have done such and worse... I take the pictures, lots and lots, different angles, faces etc...for posterity, and then clean them up... I know i did some too, but no photos back then

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Kazrem(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lolzz. Typical Royhaanat. She spilled powder all over her body.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
McCarlito:
Simple.....

Walk straight to the fridge; get some slices of bread and clean her up with it....
#LetThereBeNoWaste
and there was no waste grin
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by peacengine(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
She looks so funny grin

If I had a child like this, she will def have me wrapped around her fingers. I will laugh, record a video clip of her and upload on youtube, pick her up and give her a bath lol
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by darlenese(f): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
ideatoprince18:
...... and I only read a stupid post

.......so u are the father ? shocked shocked shocked

You thought I was probably going to clap for ur wider? angry

Sorry to disappoint u with my comment
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Reference(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
First of all,I wud definitely scream...how on earth she got the butter from the fridge? shocked shocked shocked

Spread from the fridge won't give way like that except if discos have been dancing.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Reference(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
chukkygold014:
As 4 me,i will spank her a little n then take her 2 d bathrum 4 wash-up....hv done worst dan dis,it's part of d "grow'n up process of a child...if dem no do am nw,wen dem go kan do am?

Spank her for what. Does she know right from wrong.

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by IamUdo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na to buy agege bread then Sidon next to my lil princess... Nothing can waist... Dollar na N385..
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by damilareoye: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ekakamba:
must it be her mama?
just joking with that. grin
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by christaddicted: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
I will do just like you@Op. Take pictures and post on NL or take selfies with her.
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by Malawian(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
McCarlito:

You're a mind reader..... If that woman wey dey fry akara don come out sef.... forget the rest....
bros, shey u dey use butter take chop akara?
idi egwu bros. ekpadomo sir. grin
Re: If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? by JaYbeS(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Would laugh loud and call my wife to join me laugh...... And i will clean her up myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is My Problem With My Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / The Difference Between First Name, Middle Name And Last Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.