Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62056 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Problem With My Wife by Rtk5: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.

464 Likes 36 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by incogni2o: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation. Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari. This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.

Average Nigerian Lady.

You have to let her know, If she Loves you, She'll improve

PS.
With what a lot of unmarried immature people are responding to me, I now understand the saying that SOME PEOPLE ARE BOUND TO HAVE FAILED MARRAIGES even before getting married.

359 Likes 18 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by caesymore(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Baba, wetin you won make we talk or you won use us catch cruise

When una been dey run things via dating you been see all these na now you won begin change am.

My people say "Anaghi amu aka ikpa na nka" ( old habits are hard to change). Enjoy your marriage some are having it worst.

311 Likes 16 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation. Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari. This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.
You bore this while you were dating her, even married her with it, and now you suddenly can't bear it anymore? I put it to you that your wife isn't the problem here. undecided

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by VeryWickedGoat: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
But you were grinning and dancing on your wedding day because of kpekus that others will still shine with you.

362 Likes 34 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
incogni2o:
Average Nigerian Lady.
You have to let her know, If she Loves you, She'll improve
The way some of you folks talk of love, you almost make it seem it is designed to accommodate the selfish desires we have. undecided

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Starz825(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Some ladies are like that sha....

Its just another form of entitlement mentality...

Na woman for you....they will always show that 'woman side' of them:
*and so!!..what have you done??...it's my right!!!...and things like that

So brother man, you go manage her like that.
.take care grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by MITCHELL96: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sure she truly loves you?

If she truly loves you, she'll always appreciate whatever you do for her even if it's gala you bought for her.

When men want to marry, they should consider if the girl loves them or not to avoid stories like this.

When there's love, the marriage grows in all conditions, real love always wins over love for Big yansh and breast.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
You saw all these in her and still married her, so accept her like that as part of your cross

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Flora2Sweet: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Too late to cry now

7 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by psucc(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
Let me answer you with this:

A woman complained about walking all the time while her class had bicycle, courtesy of their husbands. As a husband, the man struggled and bought one for her. As usual, she was very happy and had to celebrate it.

Her husband's friend came one day visiting, she told him of her husband's gesture. In act if gratitude for what the husband has done, the man gave her money to buy rope, so that anytime she has a load, she can use it to tie it. This was very much appreciated as the husband couldn't afford it.

One day the husband need to fetch straws for their goat and since the wife wasn't around and the rope on the bici was there, the man picked it and left. The wife came and wanted to go out with the bicycle, she went for the rope and it was not there, so she look for it until the husband arrived. She was so furious that her husband touched the rope.

One question from her was: if not for a stranger, did you know that they do buy rope for their wives?

Now imagine the cost of rope and the bicycle.

Please take your wife as she is. Do not try any harder to change her less you end up destroying your home.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Slynation(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin grin well, As for me, I'm not married, so I usually mind my business when marriage is involved, and can only contribute when the guy is single...

But I'm very sure the married men saw all the red flags but decided to tie the knot because of big breasts, big ass and possibly fine face... grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by incogni2o: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The way some of you folks talk of love, you almost make it seem it is designed to accommodate the selfish desires we have. undecided

Can you make some sense with your statement?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
incogni2o:
Can you make some sense with your statement?
Look who's talking! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by incogni2o: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You're a troll best thing's to ignore you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Map1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
You can't understand a woman, the more they stayed with you is either they get better or get worst

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
incogni2o:
You're a troll best thing's to ignore you

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by blinking001(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
But you were grining and dancing on your wedding day because of kpekus that others will still shine with you.
Louder grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nazgul: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
You clearly noticed all this before you married her, so why are you complaining?

For you to choose her amongst other options you had showed that you found her more compatible than the rest. So please enjoy your wife and your home and stop complaining.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
But you were grining and dancing on your wedding day because of kpekus that others will still shine with you.

My man, reduce the volume small, e too loud

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Vinnie2000(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
OP, Just be like Yul Edochie.
Save some doe and Get a new Wife,ok?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Cypress042(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
grin grin grin well, As for me, I'm not married, so I usually mind my business when marriage is involved, and can only contribute when the guy is single...

But I'm very sure the married men saw all the red flags but decided to tie the knot because of big breasts, big ass and possibly fine face... grin

You see your life
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

If not that God is against divorce,wld have told u to go ahead...anyway dont get her anything again..even if it's her bday, dont bother..tell her she is ungrateful and u can't stand it besides u are made in the image of GOD, and GOD curses ungrateful people..same as u

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jeromestarks: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
Shut up!
No body lacks the spirit of gratitude. You don't worth appreciating because you're compared with the first man that fvcked her so she sees all the things you do as secondary.

This is just the beginning. Soon, she will begin to frustrate you in all areas of your life.

To have a peaceful marriage, marry a virgin woman.

25 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by dbestuncle: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
There is a popular saying that women speak from the bedrock of their emotions especially when they are angry. They don't speak about fact or truth once they are angry but how they feel at the moment.
Even if you buy your wife a car now, in less than a week if you have a fight she can say it boldly that you have never bought her anything in life.
This is the way it plays out for most of them and it is not ingratitude na anger.
So if your wife matter na vex dey cause am just look away, discard the plenty talk and move on to better matter.
Sorry it hurts but they are again the most loving if we can make them happy.

Rtk5:

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jeromestarks: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
psucc:

Let me answer you with this:

A woman complained about walking all the time while her class had bicycle, courtesy of their husbands. As a husband, the man struggled and bought one for her. As usual, she was very happy and had to celebrate it.

Her husband's friend came one day visiting, she told him of her husband's gesture. In act if gratitude for what the husband has done, the man gave her money to buy rope, so that anytime she has a load, she can use it to tie it. This was very much appreciated as the husband couldn't afford it.

One day the husband need to fetch straws for their goat and since the wife wasn't around and the rope on the bici was there, the man picked it and left. The wife came and wanted to go out with the bicycle, she went for the rope and it was not there, so she look for it until the husband arrived. She was so furious that her husband touched the rope.

One question from her was: if not for a stranger, did you know that they do buy rope for their wives?

Now imagine the cost of rope and the bicycle.

Please take your wife as she is. Do not try any harder to change her less you end up destroying your home.
There is something called divorce. Better to separate than to be tormented in a stupid marriage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jeromestarks: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
dbestuncle:
There is a popular saying that women speak from the bedrock of their emotions especially when they are angry. They don't speak about fact or truth once they are angry but how they feel at the moment.
Even if you buy your wife a car now, in less than a week if you have a fight she can say it boldly that you have never bought her anything in life.
This is the way it plays out for most of them and it is not ingratitude na anger.
So if your wife matter na vex dey cause am just look away, discard the plenty talk and move on to better matter.
Sorry it hurts but they are again the most loving if we can make them happy.

You want to make a woman happy?
You're too dumb.
Even God can not make man happy. Who are you to try.
Brother, let a woman find her joy in you not you working hard to make her happy. You won't live long if you keep this mentality and do you know what's worse? You will never be truly happy if your aim is to please a woman.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Like can you just imagine on Saturday I place a game but unfortunately for me I don't have funds to play it and I gave one punter here thinking maybe when he boom he will at least show appreciation. And Lucky both game came 10 and 20 odds guys you won't believe since then have been giving this guy alot of mentions and he's not replying again people can be very cruel . never in my life will I give anyone game again this is the second time.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

You want to make a woman happy?
You're too dumb.
Even God can not make man happy. Who are you to try.
Brother, let a woman find her joy in you not you working hard to make her happy. You won't live long if you keep this mentality and do you know what's worse? You will never be truly happy if your aim is to please a woman.
The bolded burst my brain..

9 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Michelle70(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rozross:
You saw all these in her and still married her, so accept her like that as part of your cross
OP said, she will be happy but gets back to her default mode after 5mins.

I donno if he was expecting her to jump and hug him the whole day.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by gaby(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
She isn't alone in this act. It could be ignorance or an inherent character trait.

However, we all need to learn and imbibe the art of gratitude. Aside from it being like an application for more blessings to the one receiving the gratitude, it actually opens doors and beings to us positively in all of our endeavours.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Op for better for worst

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.