Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria (4021 Views)

Photos Of The Present State Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
I pray God should intervene in the present economy situation of Nigeria,I bought a bag of pure water this morning for 150naira instead of 70 or 80naira,some other products are also on the increase and it's becoming unbearable.
We voted for change but I'm yet to experience it.The government should please do something about this,I don't want to regret voting for change.
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
True Federalism is the way out if we implement it now, before 2019, Nigeria will be out of the woods.
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by introvertious: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
If u ask me na who I go ask
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
God would be irresponsible to do for us what he has already given us the ability to do for ourselves. Anyone who did not see that this would happen should doubt his thinking faculty. And, sorry, we are still at the beginning of it. it'll still get to N1000 or more. As for the question you asked, I answered it in my own way a month before you asked it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2885281/falling-naira-value-what-must. Anyone who has an ear, let him hear... and act.

Well, you voted for change, and this is it. A change can be either negative or positive. Identify the one you voted for. This country will ever grow worse until the masses learn to see beyond their noses; until we prove we are not more foolish (or followish) than the con men we call politicians.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by chubhiee: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
As I looked and saw the level of looting and corruption ongoing under Buhari, I see no solution. Any man or spirit that tells you he or she has solutions to Nigerian complex problems is a con artist.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
HiddenShadow:
True Federalism is the way out if we implement it now, before 2019, Nigeria will be out of the woods.
You've got a point there. But I think what the OP asks for is how to survive the situation until 2019 in the first place.
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Bevista: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
Freelanswer:

You've got a point there. But I think what the OP asks for is how to survive the situation until 2019 in the first place.
Until 2019.... Very funny!
---
Venezuela just increased petrol pump price by over 5000%. Their currency (the bolivar) is in a free fall worse than Nigeria. Angola is experiencing similar FX controls like Nigeria. Even oil heavyweights like Saudi Arabia, Russia, Canada, Norway, Kuwait, etc are going through torrid times - either depreciating their Reserves or their currencies. What is happening is not peculiar to Nigeria, but to every oil exporting nation.
---
The current challenges have no short term solutions. It will surely get worse before it gets better. If we are not even discussing the issues properly, changing political parties in 2019 will not bring any solutions. Of course, political parties will exploit the situation for electioneering gains, but with no solution.
---
Everything (especially macroeconomics) should not always be about taking sides for/against PMB/APC or GEJ/PDP.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Emekamex(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
(1) INDEPENDENCE OF STATES ON FG
-Each state should set up large hectares of lands for agriculture. Each should cultivate crops adaptable to their climate and weather eg cocoa to the west, onions and groundnut to the north, cassava and palm kernel to the east etc.
-By setting up huge farms, the problem of unemployment to an extent will be reduced by employing jobless youths.
-Each state should also set up a unique industry capable of transforming resources within them into wealth eg kaduna state could set up textile industries that can use cultivated cotton found within its reach and transforming to marketable finished products.
-States should also go into mining the vast mineral resources abandoned by previous governments and converting them to incomes for the states.

(2) MORE INVESTMENT INTO RENEWABLE ENERGY
-More investments should be made in renewable energy by building more dams. The Kainji dam has been a consistent supplier of about 800MW of power on a daily basis. If more dams of the same or greater power capacity can be constructed in areas near the ocean or water like Lagos, Bayelsa, Rivers etc, the power sector will improve dramatically. The advantages of dams to gas plants in use nowadys is its consistency and reliability. Gas plants rely heavily on gas supply from pipelines, which over the years have been consistently vandalized. If funds used by previous administrations to set up these disappointing gas plants were invested in more dams, the power situation would have been more positive.

(3) MAKE GOVT POSITIONS LESS ATTRACTIVE
-The constitution should be amended in a way that government officials don't have a direct access to state treasury. By doing this, people going into politics to get rich will be greatly discouraged.
-The salaries and entitlements of legislators should be drastically reduced in line with the minimum wages of nigerians. At present their salaries are 275 times higher than the minimum wage.

(4) INVESTMENTS IN REFINERIES
More refineries should be setup, if possible each state having at least one. This will reduce the power of the cabals and oil marketers who have over the years caused nigerians unbearable hardships.

(
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bevista:
Until 2019.... Very funny!
---
Venezuela just increased petrol pump price by over 5000%. Their currency (the bolivar) is in a free fall worse than Nigeria. Angola is experiencing similar FX controls like Nigeria. Even oil heavyweights like Saudi Arabia, Russia, Canada, Norway, Kuwait, etc are going through torrid times - either depreciating their Reserves or their currencies. What is happening is not peculiar to Nigeria, but to every oil exporting nation.
---
The current challenges have no short term solutions. It will surely get worse before it gets better.
If we are not even discussing the issues properly, changing political parties in 2019 will not bring any solutions. Of course, political parties will exploit the situation for electioneering gains, but with no solution.
---
Everything (especially macroeconomics) should not always be about taking sides for/against PMB/APC or GEJ/PDP.
I have to acknowledge you're one of the few Nigerians who reason clearly. You have exhibited this in this post especially in the re-quoted paragraph. I only have to add this: Yes, this is the situation with all the oil-based economy, and we know why, but how it is handled could make it better or worse. And the way it is handled depends a lot on the government in power at the moment. I hope you know the current woes with the OPEC economies did not begin today. It began the day America announced the debut of its oil fracking technology. And Nigeria's case began to get even worse from the day America withdrew from importing crude from Nigeria where they were our major market beforehand (This happened way back in 2013). But why is the situation getting so worse so suddenly? I leave your obviously super brain to work this out.

Meanwhile, I don't think anyone has taken any sides here. And 2019 (if Nigeria eventually gets there) is not going to be all about PMB/APC and GEJ/PDP. As far as I know, this has gone into history for ever.
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by oyinkinola: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Holluwatarhyor:
I pray God should intervene in the present economy situation of Nigeria,I bought a bag of pure water this morning for 150naira instead of 70 or 80naira,some other products are also on the increase and it's becoming unbearable.
We voted for change but I'm yet to experience it.The government should please do something about this,I don't want to regret voting for change.
..hoo! nigerian continue deceiving yourself, the water and the pure water leather imported from usa and at what rate?
3. ....OIL AND LFR
THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

$1=₦400, $1trillion=₦400trillion!
I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by oyinkinola: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Freelanswer:

I have to acknowledge you're one of the few Nigerians who reason clearly. You have exhibited this in this post especially in the re-quoted paragraph. I only have to add this: Yes, this is the situation with all the oil-based economy, and we know why, but how it is handled could make it better or worse. And the way it is handled depends a lot on the government in power at the moment. I hope you know the current woes with the OPEC economies did not begin today. It began the day America announced the debut of its oil fracking technology. And Nigeria's case began to get even worse from the day America withdrew from importing crude from Nigeria where they were our major market beforehand (This happened way back in 2013). But why is the situation getting so worse so suddenly? I leave your obviously super brain to work this out.

Meanwhile, I don't think anyone has taken any sides here. And 2019 (if Nigeria eventually gets there) is not going to be all about PMB/APC and GEJ/PDP. As far as I know, this has gone into history for ever.

The efforts of Nigerian government to recover the looted fund without the full supports of Nigerian would not make the task easy for the government, to recover the looted fund, we are hearing that the looters will fight back the nation and they were doing so without hide! it's samefull to this nation that a few elements with their evil acts and their colaborators hold down the 170 million nigerian in sufferance at the watch of themselves without any reactions isn't this a shame to the nation? If $1 trillion is unaccounted for and we are looking elsewhere for an angel to come and fix our economy for us without taken the looters responsible, it's a shame to this nation, if we still depend on the aid of western world , Usa, Asia gulf state for our own survival while harbouring the looters who looted us to bone without challenge, then it's a shame to the nation! if the Europian looted their treasory can they have the money to fix their economy talkless of helping others. if a party which formed for the service of the people openly support and protected the looters it is a shame, enough is enough for the office holders and publics sevants who looting nigeria treasory. NLFRC is now at watch of you looters and a drastic action will be taken against any looters!
here is some of the action taken so far:
Letter to the UN
Letter to the EU
Letter to the world bank and monetary institutions
Letter to the AU
Letter to the ECOWAS
Letter to the nations: Swis, Gb, Usa, Germany, Asian nation, Gulf states etc
we let's these international communities known that we need their full support on how to help nigerian government recover every kobo looted in nigeia and placed in their countries, no more hide out for the looters any longer, they either return the looted fund at their disposure or return it, no other options, they may try to play god or take is as joke all for their peril!

JOIN NLFRC Crusade to save nigeria nation!
NLFRC: Nigeria Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA....AMEN

co-ordinator oyinkinola

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Join Nigerian Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade(nlfrc) by Jusmudi(m): 2:28pm
Abeg make dem go slip. Imagine my cousin( a boy of 5yrs) started shouting Buhari fight corruption

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike) (Share)
Re: Join Nigerian Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade(nlfrc) by oyinkinola: 3:51pm
UNITED NATIONS
19 february 2016
NLFRC
Nigeria Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade
sir, the level of embezzlement during the past government in Nigeria, call for greater caution and the fund looted which is up to $1 trillion is at present disperse in all around the world and the looters are moving freely without fear, they even try to manupulate the justice and frustrate the efforts of nigeria government to recover the looted fund, we NLFRC call on your authority to give Nigeria government the supports needed to refnd the looted money anywhere in the world.
we enjoy your office to charge all the nations to investigate all nigerian looters who might pretend to be victim of human right and sit on Nigerian weath on foreign land.

with regard
NLFRC
co-ordinator oyinkinola.
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Emekamex:
-Each state should set up large hectares of lands for agriculture. Each should cultivate crops adaptable to their climate and weather eg cocoa to the west, onions and groundnut to the north, cassava and palm kernel to the east etc.
-By setting up huge farms, the problem of unemployment to an extent will be reduced by employing jobless youths.
-Each state should also set up a unique industry capable of transforming resources within them into wealth eg kaduna state could set up textile industries that can use cultivated cotton found within its reach and transforming to marketable finished products.
-States should also go into mining the vast mineral resources abandoned by previous governments and converting them to incomes for the states.

-More investments should be made in renewable energy by building more dams. The Kainji dam has been a consistent supplier of about 800MW of power on a daily basis. If more dams of the same or greater power capacity can be constructed in areas near the ocean or water like Lagos, Bayelsa, Rivers etc, the power sector will improve dramatically. The advantages of dams to gas plants in use nowadys is its consistency and reliability. Gas plants rely heavily on gas supply from pipelines, which over the years have been consistently vandalized. If funds used by previous administrations to set up these disappointing gas plants were invested in more dams, the power situation would have been more positive.

-The constitution should be amended in a way that government officials don't have a direct access to state treasury. By doing this, people going into politics to get rich will be greatly discouraged.
-The salaries and entitlements of legislators should be drastically reduced in line with the minimum wages of nigerians. At present their salaries are 275 times higher than the minimum wage.

More refineries should be setup, if possible each state having at least one. This will reduce the power of the cabals and oil marketers who have over the years caused nigerians unbearable hardships.

(
this really made sense
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Bevista: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Freelanswer:

@ $100/bbl oil price and ~$25/bbl production cost, Nigeria was earning ~$75/bbl in crude oil sales. With oil price at $30/bbl, Nigeria is earning only around $5/bbl in oil revenue.
---
Oil accounts for 95% of FX revenue into the country. FX revenue currently stands at less than $2b/mth, yet FX demand for imports is well over $3b/mth - creating a negative balance of payments. If the CBN has delisted 41 items from accessing government FX and yet the reserves is still going down, imagine what would happen if the CBN were still supporting all those items.
---
Over the last 1 year countries like Saudi Arabia and Russia have spent 100s of billions of $$ to support their currencies since oil prices started going down. Saudi Arabia had over $750b in Reserves while Russia had over $450b in Reserves. Nigeria, on the other hand had only $30b in Reserves.
---
Countries shore up their Reserves during oil boom and use those Reserves to support their economies during times of low oil prices. OBJ left over $60b for Yar'Adua in 2007. During the GFC in 2008 where oil collapsed from $147 to $38, Yar'Adua was able to use the Reserves to defend the currency. He had to spend over $15b of Reserves to do so. Jonathan inherited Reserves of nearly $50b and yet managed to deplete it to $30b in spite of the fact for 3 years during his tenure, oil averaged $105. It was only in his last year that oil dropped to around $60. When you also consider that for the 3 years that oil averaged $105, our budget was benchmarked at $75, then one wonders where all the extra $25 went to.
---
Jonathan had to devalue the Naira twice in the last 6 months of his administration because he had no Reserves to defend the currency. PMB, unfortunately, inherited Reserves at <$30b and so is incapacitated to defend the naira with oil trading at $30/bbl.
---
What is the cause of the huge distortion in exchange rate? Apart from low supply of $$, it is our huge dependence on imports. PMB is trying to encourage Nigerians to become self sufficient source for items locally, which will reduce the pressure on the exchange rate. That is not an easy solution because there are no ready made local substitutes, but that is the conundrum as there is no other better solution. We are in an economic zugzwang - any option you choose leads to some negative outcome, so the president has to choose an option with a lesser negative outcome.
---
Pardon my long rants bro.

1 Like

Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Freelanswer:
God would be irresponsible to do for us what he has already given us the ability to do for ourselves. Anyone who did not see that this would happen should doubt his thinking faculty. And, sorry, we are still at the beginning of it. it'll still get to N1000 or more. As for the question you asked, I answered it in my own way a month before you asked it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2885281/falling-naira-value-what-must. Anyone who has an ear, let him hear... and act.

Well, you voted for change, and this is it. A change can be either negative or positive. Identify the one you voted for. This country will ever grow worse until the masses learn to see beyond their noses; until we prove we are not more foolish (or followish) than the con men we call politicians.
voted for positive change of course
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
chubhiee:
As I looked and saw the level of looting and corruption ongoing under Buhari, I see no solution. Any man or spirit that tells you he or she has solutions to Nigerian complex problems is a con artist.
na wah o
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
The solition is in us. If we reject imported goods then the demand for Dollar will reduce. Let us only consume locally made goods.
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
Freelanswer:

Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
oyinkinola:

The efforts of Nigerian government to recover the looted fund without the full supports of Nigerian would not make the task easy for the government, to recover the looted fund, we are hearing that the looters will fight back the nation and they were doing so without hide! it's samefull to this nation that a few elements with their evil acts and their colaborators hold down the 170 million nigerian in sufferance at the watch of themselves without any reactions isn't this a shame to the nation? If $1 trillion is unaccounted for and we are looking elsewhere for an angel to come and fix our economy for us without taken the looters responsible, it's a shame to this nation, if we still depend on the aid of western world , Usa, Asia gulf state for our own survival while harbouring the looters who looted us to bone without challenge, then it's a shame to the nation! if the Europian looted their treasory can they have the money to fix their economy talkless of helping others. if a party which formed for the service of the people openly support and protected the looters it is a shame, enough is enough for the office holders and publics sevants who looting nigeria treasory.
NLFRC is now at watch of you looters and a drastic action will be taken against any looters!
Letter to the UN
Letter to the EU
Letter to the AU
Letter to the ECOWAS
we let's these international communities known that we need their full support on how to help nigerian government recover every kobo looted in nigeia and placed in their countries, no more hide out for the looters any longer, they either return the looted fund at their disposure or return it, no other options, they may try to play god or take is as joke all for their peril!

co-ordinator oyinkinola

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Join Nigerian Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade(nlfrc) by Jusmudi(m): 2:28pm
Abeg make dem go slip. Imagine my cousin( a boy of 5yrs) started shouting Buhari fight corruption

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Unlike) (Share)
Re: Join Nigerian Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade(nlfrc) by oyinkinola: 3:51pm
UNITED NATIONS
19 february 2016
NLFRC
Nigeria Looted Fund Reserve Recovered Crusade
sir, the level of embezzlement during the past government in Nigeria, call for greater caution and the fund looted which is up to $1 trillion is at present disperse in all around the world and the looters are moving freely without fear, they even try to manupulate the justice and frustrate the efforts of nigeria government to recover the looted fund, we NLFRC call on your authority to give Nigeria government the supports needed to refnd the looted money anywhere in the world.
we enjoy your office to charge all the nations to investigate all nigerian looters who might pretend to be victim of human right and sit on Nigerian weath on foreign land.

with regard
NLFRC
co-ordinator oyinkinola.
Why did you quote me alongside this your long rant? How is your epistle a response to what I wrote? Alongside your many errors of grammar, spellings, syntax and more, your hasty conclusion that I am one of the looters marks you out as having a very annoyingly low mentality. It makes it very funny then to know you are coordinating an obscure leadership-less NLFRC and you expect people who have brains to submit to your leadership (or better, misleadership). You can only mislead people with this level of mentality you have shown. NLFRC my foot!
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by mikolo80: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Emekamex:

(
ze kvestion remains who vill bell ze cat
who vill build ze refineries
who vill invest in renewabls
who vill enter farm
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by amaechi1: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
The solutions starts from us:
1. Encourage Nigerian products by buying them;
2. Prioritize your spending;
3. Shun corruption and join in the fight against corruption;
4. Educate the least learned on why we are facing this mess: we did not utilized the oil boom to build for tomorrow;
5. Advocate for distribution of our wealth;
6. Take life easy and don't be worked up;
7. Pray to God to always supply your needs and impact on other's life.
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by grandstar(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
The solution is simply. Devalue the naira to around 240 and the black market rate will converge with it.

The same thing happened in 2009. Oil price dropped to $35 from $148 in 2008.

Soludo refused to devalue from 120 or so then and started introducing forex restrictions. The naira tumbled to 190 at the black market.

Sanusi now took over, immediately devalued the naira to 150 and almost over night, the black market converged with the official rate. It closed around 155.

What IS call the "Sanusi solution" is needed now
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by oyinkinola: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
The efforts of Nigerian government to recover the looted fund without the full supports of Nigerian would not make the task easy for the government, to recover the looted fund, we are hearing that the looters will fight back the nation and they were doing so without hide! it's samefull to this nation that a few elements with their evil acts and their colaborators hold down the 170 million nigerian in sufferance at the watch of themselves without any reactions isn't this a shame to the nation? If $1 trillion is unaccounted for and we are looking elsewhere for an angel to come and fix our economy for us without taken the looters responsible, it's a shame to this nation, if we still depend on the aid of western world , Usa, Asia gulf state for our own survival while harbouring the looters who looted us to bone without challenge, then it's a shame to the nation! if the Europian looted their treasory can they have the money to fix their economy talkless of helping others. if a party which formed for the service of the people openly support and protected the looters it is a shame, enough is enough for the office holders and publics sevants who looting nigeria treasory. NLFRC is now at watch of you looters and a drastic action will be taken against any looters!
Letter to the UN
Letter to the EU
Letter to the AU
Letter to the ECOWAS

co-ordinator oyinkinola[color=#006600]
[/color]
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by Holluwatarhyor(m): 5:03am On Feb 24, 2016
oyinkinola:

..hoo! nigerian continue deceiving yourself, the water and the pure water leather imported from usa and at what rate?
3. ....OIL AND LFR
THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY
.....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

$1=₦400, $1trillion=₦400trillion!
I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by fitzmayowa: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2016
Freelanswer:

Why did you quote me alongside this your long rant? How is your epistle a response to what I wrote? Alongside your many errors of grammar, spellings, syntax and more, your hasty conclusion that I am one of the looters marks you out as having a very annoyingly low mentality. It makes it very funny then to know you are coordinating an obscure leadership-less NLFRC and you expect people who have brains to submit to your leadership (or better, misleadership). You can only mislead people with this level of mentality you have shown. NLFRC my foot!

Na Harvard first class economics professor you finish like this, my brother God is watching you ooo...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's The Solution To The Present Economy situation Of Nigeria by bukolaoluwaloba: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
nah so u dey talk one bag of pure water is 200niara 4 here

(1) (Reply)

Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos / Picture Of Igbo Campaigning Against True Federalism During GEJ Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.